Chapter 2

Lycoris P

‘Nan could you check me out I think I have burn marks.’ I said while me, Nana and Tammy were having lunch outside under a tree.

 

‘Why? What happened? What did I miss?’ started asking Tammy.

 

‘Leader of Block B did not stop looking at her! And it was like all day until now!’ explained Nana.

 

‘Who was looking at who?’ asked Youngjae one of Zelo’s friends. They were both in a gang called B.A.P. Along with them was Jongup who just smiled sweetly and sat down along with them. I really don’t know much about those guys. Youngjae seems as a nice person, he usually is very polite and wears headphones. Jongup is just quiet and shy around us but Zelo says that he’s quite funny, talkative and a great dancer. ‘Oh wait! Daehyun hyung  is too coming.’ Yeah he was one of them too. He is nice, it is fun to see him and Youngjae joke with each other. Something I noticed- he eats a lot. ‘Why are you all being silent?’ asked Daehyun sitting down.

 

‘I don’t know if I should start explaining.’ Said Nana and she looked helpless. ‘Should we wait for the girls?’

 

‘No we are going make a crowd here. I am going to find them after all I am their leader.’ I sat up and went to search for the rest.  Found them in the cafeteria. Joonhee was the only one in my year although she looked at least two years younger. Next to her was sitting Sohee and Yoon they were my dance partners. Sohee was year younger and Yoon- two years. On the opposite of them were sitting Yuri, who was too year younger than me, and Yeonji who was actually Tammy’s year. I sat down on the empty spot. ‘Ola chicks do you see burn marks on me?’ they looked at me confused. ‘Zico is in my new class and he did not stop looking at me. Actually it was more like staring.’ Yeonji and Yoon bursted out laughing and soon the others stared too.

 

‘No way!’ said Sohee finally.

 

‘Do we have another leader couple?’ asked Yuri and Yeonji and Yoon started laughing harder.

 

‘Shut up!’ I yelled but then I remembered. ‘We should stop. We don’t need more attention than that we have.’

 

‘Oh look it is your husband!’ said Joonhee.

 

‘Oh common not you too!’ I moaned. ‘No more jokes they are heading here.’ I whispered.

 

‘Hey there neighbor. Having fun?’ Sohee, Yuri, Yoon and Yeonji stuffed their mouths with food. I glared at them and the rest.

 

‘Yeah we were until you came.’ I said.

 

‘Some of us still are.’ Said Joonhee and gave all Block B an eye smile. I rolled my eyes.

 

‘Whatever. Me and Nana were yesterday at the shop. I lost track of the schedule so who is next just go I don’t want problems with the big boss.’ The girls nodded but Zico and his gang weren’t leaving. ‘My I help you with something or are you going to stare at me here too?’ I was getting tired of this. Zico just smirked, shuddered and left with his gang. ‘WTF? What is his problem? Argh whatever. We don’t have meeting tonight so do you want to go out?’

 

‘I was wondering when you are going to ask!’ yelled Sohee and jumped from her seat to hug me.

 

‘In front your house at eight?’ I was going to say no because of Zico but then… ‘Yes, I am the leader after all. See ya there. I will tell Nan.’ I stood up and headed to the classroom. On the way I thought about what Yuri said. There was no another leader couple because there isn’t first. B.A.P’s leader- Bang Yongguk had fallen head over hills for our leader Kwon Taehyun. Although she tried to avoid him at all costs but I guess it is hard when you work in the same restaurant. Same was with second older from B.A.P Himchan and our Yona.

 

‘Yah L! Are you spacing out again?’ Nana snapped her fingers in front my face. I had reached the classroom.

 

‘Sorry . Before I had forgotten. In front my house at eight tonight.’ Nana squealed and hugged me. We went in the classroom where no one was doing anything. Even the teacher was reading a newspaper instead of teaching.

 

‘So what should I wear tonight?’ asked Nana in English turning to me. ‘What you want.’ I answered the same way. We got carried away with our conversation in English that we didn’t notice everyone’s heads were turned to us. That was until the teacher interrupted us.

 

‘Finally we have someone who can speak English!’

 

‘Me and Kyung can too!’ nearly yelled Zico pointing to the guy behind Nana.

 

‘Yes, but they are good. Where did you learn to talk like that?’ we looked at each other and said “USA” Then everyone surrounded us and started asking questions. Thank all gods that it was questions about places, food and school. Then from somewhere came the question: ‘When did you come back?’ and Nana answered: ‘Two years ago.’ I started to panic. ‘How much time did you spend there?’ That was! This question won’t have answer. I grabbed my stomach .

 

‘Oh my stomach hurts. Can you take me to the nurse Nana?’

 

‘Oh my poor baby! Let’s get you to the nurse!’ she yelled and she took me out while I was in fake pain. ‘I over did myself, didn’t I?’She nodded. We actually went to the nurse. ‘What’s up eonni! ’ Yes, the nurse- Sandara Park or Dara how was famous on the street was Nana’s sister.

 

‘Don’t ‘what’s up’ me Nayoung! What are you doing here?’ Nana started explaining and I got comfortable on the couch. There we spend the rest of the hours. I was little worried that I will have to go home with Zico but instead of him I walked with Zelo like every other day.