Chapter 12

Lycoris P

Zico kissing Hyuna in front the classroom. I felt a strange and funny feeling in my stomach. No actually I felt like I wanted to throw up. Zico immediately pulled away from her. ‘It is not how it looks like… OK it kind a is but let me explain!’ I held my hand up to stop him from saying anything more.

 

‘You don’t need to. It is not like I am flying in the clouds of happiness because I'm your girlfriend. I am fine with you seeing anyone you want. Make her understand that.’ I pointed to Hyuna whose hyena smile was slowly dying. I turned to her. ‘I know what you are trying to do but you choose the wrong person. I have no intention in sticking close to Block B. When the month is over we will be only class mates.’ I could tell Zico didn’t share the same opinion. It actually hurt saying those words but I brushed it aside in order to keep my monotone voice and poker face. We went in the classroom and started the lesson.

 

Kim Lijung and Ahn Nayoung report to the Head Principal’s office immediately!’ a voice rang in the middle of the lesson and I mechanically got up and started walking. When we reached the office the principal told us to sit down and played us a video in his computer. My eyes grew wide. It was that video! The one Zico took of me fighting! Scratch me! The whole Lycoris P!

 

‘I hope you understand what this means girls. I will have to expel you until the end of the summer break. You and the rest of girls from that video.’ I couldn’t say anything. I was staring in the space. How could Zico do that! What did I do wrong? I obeyed everything he said! Then why?! He was the only one that had that video. The guys didn’t even know what exactly he had that kept me with him. I stared at the screen and my eyes caught something- the video was uploaded on his twitter page! From his phone! What the hell happened?! Why did he suddenly decide to ruin my chances in getting in the university I want? I felt myself being pulled up by Nana and taken out of the office. We went to the class room to take out things.

 

‘What happened? Why did they call you to the Head Principal’s office?’ I recognized Zico’s voice. I was packing my things and looking with lifeless eyes at the desk. Nana didn’t say anything so I did.

 

‘Don’t talk to me ever again. You are friend with Yongguk hyung so the truce will stay but if you try to approach me, without my agreeing, be prepared because I will kick your .’ He was looking at me with a confused face. He tried to take my hand but I pulled away and looked him in the eyes as I said with my monotone voice and empty eyes: ‘I have never been that hurt that before. Thank you for ruining my life.’ After that I spun on my heels and walked out of the school with Nana close behind me.

 

‘Do you want me to come with you?’ she asked and I shook my head. ‘I will be at the restaurant if you need me.’ Were her last words before I started running dumping my bag on the ground. I ran until I reached the greenhouse. I was tired and my throat was burning but finally I was in my natural habitant- in a dark corner with a pot of purple spider lilies in hand. We had only two or three pots of them and they all were my personal position. They were the most valuable think I possessed. I cleaned the flowers’ leaves and watered them. I don’t know how much I sat there but when I felt that it was enough I ran home. I threw my clothes on the floor in my bedroom and went in the bathroom. I sat down in the tube and the water. I put some of my shampoo in the water and left myself be envelop by the hot water and bubbles from the shampoo.

 

‘Are you holding on?’ Taehyun sat down on the edge of the tube.

 

‘It is a good think I don’t have any more tears left. They won’t take me now will they?’

 

‘They need good school record.’ I nodded.

 

‘So it is the end then. End of my history as a painter even before it has begun. Well if you need me to kick someone’s I will be in my “art studio”.’

 

‘Someone will see your talent, you will see. The next year on this day you will already be famous.’ Taehyun kissed my forehead and went out. Half an hour later I was dressed as Crinum and was waiting with Nana in the living room for the rest. We were going to sing tonight no matter what! In the car we decided on which songs we are going to sing.

 

As usual the club was full. I think I was little bit too stressed and depressed because I punched the first guy that tried to talk to me. Nana decided that we shouldn’t lose time and go straight to the stage. It might have been due to me glaring at people. Surprisingly I wasn’t as nervous as the first time. As we started singing I spotted Block B and made a mental note to sing my heard out or actually in this song rap it out.

Yes, I will let you go
I’ll pray that you’ll last longer with her, I’ll pray
I’ll forget, forget everything related to you
So that I won’t ever cry again
You treated me pretty well all this time
So don’t think that you should be sorry
Don’t think that you dumped me
I won’t ever tell anyone that you were once my man
I will ignore even our habits

Whoz that girl tell me Whoz that girl
Whoz that girl tell me Whoz that girl
I’ll wait and see how great of a girl you met
Whoz that girl tell me Whoz that girl
How pretty she is that you left me
Who u u u u u Whoz that girl

Yeah Leggo – the novel called you is no fun anymore
Because it’s full of only lies – stories that draw eyes,
She’ll be interested in them too – why do you expect me to cry?
(No) I neva act likt that I ain no holla back girl
but tell me Whoz that girl
Don’t easily speak of me to others
Don’t even say how I was
Just talk about the foolish girl who is by your side right now
I will ignore everything

Whoz that girl tell me Whoz that girl
Whoz that girl tell me Whoz that girl
I’ll wait and see how great of a girl you met
Whoz that girl tell me Whoz that girl
How pretty she is that you left me
Who u u u u u Whoz that girl

I didn’t know the thin ice of your love and took a step
I won’t speak of your easy habits
So show her to me, surprise me
Show me how great she is – just show me that is all I need
Yes, I will let you go, I’m out Out of ur love baby just go get ur girl
I’ll pray that you’ll last longer with her
I’m out out of ur love go go get ur girl

Whoz that girl tell me whoz that girl
Tell me who it is
I’ll wait and see how great of a girl you met
Whoz that girl tell me Whoz that girl
How pretty she is that you left me
Who u u u u u Whoz that girl


We were fully synchronized and when we finished the crowd was clapping furiously. However, I did not expect the next thing that happened. Zico and Kyung went up on stage!

Turn around, turn around
Please contact your eyes to me (I’m your man)
Let me talk to you, let me talk to you
Please contact your eyes to me (Just follow)
Today (I’m going to get your number)
Today (I’m going to go home with you)
So turn around
Please contact your eyes to me

Hey girl, where are you going?
My two eyes are chasing you
If I keep staring, will you glance over at me
With anticipation, my heart chases after you
Walking while looking at your back
I’m lost as to whether I should talk to you
Every time I get like this, I get pissed because I feel so weak
(oh) If I lose this opportunity, I feel like I’m going to regret it
Should I regain my confidence and try talking to you
Tonight, I won’t be a loser, I’ll be a winner
I’m ready and prepared
I can win you over even if you’re chic
You’ll know if you talk to me
That I’m quite the okay man
So don’t regret it and come on!

Turn around, turn around
Please contact your eyes to me (I’m your man)
Let me talk to you, let me talk to you
Please contact your eyes to me (Just follow)
Today (I’m going to get your number)
Today (I’m going to go home with you)
So turn around
Please contact your eyes to me

Wherever my destination is, it’s pretty ladies
I pick a route where I’m likely to bump into you
But today, it doesn’t feel like luck’s on my side
I stop in my tracks and just sigh
While in denial, I try to get up and leave
But the minute I turn my gaze, !
The world freezes and I’m stiff like a statue
A+ 100 points out of 100
Girl~ how can you be so pretty?
Your walking is like a runway pose
What could I say to you?
The weather’s quite nice today, or is that overdoing it?
Uh~ This is an opportunity given by God
So hurry up and turn around
so I can talk to you naturally
Time it right, eye contact

Turn around, turn around
Please contact your eyes to me (I’m your man)
Let me talk to you, let me talk to you
Please contact your eyes to me (Just follow)
Today (I’m going to get your number)
Today (I’m going to go home with you)
So turn around
Please contact your eyes to me

Was that directed to me and Nana? ‘Fine we are up next!’ I pulled the girls up on stage with me.

Hey playboy
It’s about time
And your time’s up
I had to do this one for my girls you know
That’s the only way you boys learn

I can’t ever forgive you for that lipstick on your collar
Every day, your phone’s always off
It doesn’t seem like you’re going to change oh oh

All those girlfriends you call “friends”
Don’t think of me in the same way as them, I won’t let it fly
From now on, do as you want, I’m going to stop caring
For some time I really loved you but oh

Sometimes you get drunk, and call me, now it’s 5:30 am
Again you say another girl’s name no

I don’t care, I’ll stop caring about what you’re doing wherever you are
From now on I really don’t care, I’ll get out of the way
From now on don’t come to me and cry, and cling on
cause I don’t care e e e e e e
cause I don’t care e e e e e e

cause I don’t care e e e e e e
cause I don’t care e e e e e e
Boy I don’t care

Stealing glances at other girl’s legs
You’re so so hopeless
Everyday you take off your couple ring, and secretly go on a blind date
I don’t think that I’ll be able to take it anymore oh oh oh

My friends say that you’re not really worth it
You even went to your wolf-like friends for advice but
I’d rather keep it simple, I’m too good for you
I believed you were my love but oh oh


Today you said you were busy, I tried phoning you but
As expected, in the background I heard a girl’s laugh oh no

I don’t care, I’ll stop caring about what you’re doing wherever you are
From now on I really don’t care, I’ll get out of the way
From now on don’t come to me and cry, and cling on
cause I don’t care e e e e e e
cause I don’t care e e e e e e

cause I don’t care e e e e e e
cause I don’t care e e e e e e
Boy I don’t care

Because of you, I remember crying till dawn boy
I regret every time I think about you when my heart was too easy, huh boy?
I’m too good to throw away and too boring to have
You should’ve treated me better when we were together why are you clinging to me now

You fooled me with your lies hundreds of times
From today on, I’ll be a bad girl who makes guys cry
Now without a single tear, I’ll laugh at you
Loser who’s inside a game called love
Get on your knees and take me back
If not, get out of my sight right now

I don’t care, I’ll stop caring about what you’re doing wherever you are
From now on I really don’t care, I’ll get out of the way
From now on don’t come to me and cry, and cling on
cause I don’t care e e e e e e
cause I don’t care e e e e e e
Boy I don’t care

It turned out as a competition between Lycoris P and Block B.

Yeah yeah oh oh oh
Yeah yeah oh oh oh
Yeah yeah oh oh oh
Oh oh oh

It’s less painful than I thought
I go out to play, sleep at the right time, and hear from pretty girls.
It’s hardly possible that love doesn’t make me live.
It’s totally impossible, impossible. I blanked out you already.

Woah woah woah woah
Woah woah woah woah

I will get out of your mind.
Would you leave me out with flying colors?

Woah woah woah woah
Woah woah woah woah yeah

This is enough.
You and I are separated again.

Movie’s over. The movie’s over.
The curtain rings down as soon as the movie starts.
Bye bye good bye bye
Don’t make it bad oh girl. Please just leave me.
The story was like a dream.
Our relationship is over this time. It’s over.
Uh uh it’s over uh A~!

We have fought because of such trivial matters easily.
We just tried to diminish each other overlooking our faults.

I don’t want this happens again since it’s obvious that it will be repeated.
We don’t need to meet because we know we will bicker over again.
Only dust comes out after brushing dirty clothes.A scar will be left even though the wound heals up.

Something is left like a knockoff sticker.
You fall me off after, leaving a messy trail.
Although the more frictions we get, the hotter we can be.
Why do you act tired at trivial efforts, why?

Woah woah woah woah
Woah woah woah woah yeah

This is enough.
You and I are separated again.

Movie’s over. The movie’s over.
The curtain rings down as soon as the movie starts.
Bye bye good bye bye
Don’t make it bad oh girl. Please just leave me.
The story was like a dream.
Our relationship is over this time. It’s over.
Uh uh it’s over uh A~!

It’s not that I got scared to meet you again.

I just hate it because I cannot tell if this is love.
I don’t want my heart get broken.

Movie’s over. The movie’s over.
The curtain rings down as soon as the movie starts.
Bye bye good bye bye
Don’t make it bad oh girl. Please just leave me.
The story was like a dream.
Our relationship is over this time. It’s over.
Uh uh it’s over uh A~!

Yeah yeah oh oh oh
Yeah yeah oh oh oh, oh oh oh eumeum
Yeah yeah oh oh oh
Yeah yeah oh oh oh huwoeo
It’s over

What the hell? Why were my eyes watering? And did Zico just sing? I was shivering as I went to the stage alone. I think I have lost my mind but I wanted to sing one last song. To really sing not rap or just say the words. I gave the DJ a CD and told him what to play. I took a deep berth and started.

 

I am standing on the edge of returning or just running away
I am letting myself look the other way
And the hardest part in all of this is I don't think I know my way back home
Is it worth the journey or do I let my heart settle here

How cold have I become
I didn't want to
Lose you by what I'd done
Caught in the grey

I don't wanna look you in the eyes, you might call my away
I don't wanna give you the chance to make me stay
And the hardest part in all of this is
I know my way back, I don't want to go
And let you see all that has become of me

I should've know, I should've known
I didn't have a chance

How cold have I become
I didn't want to
Lose you by what I'd done
Caught in the grey
It burns for a moment but
But then it numbs you
Takes you and leaves you just
Caught in the grey

In your deepest pain
In your weakest hour
In you darkest night
You are lovely

In your deepest pain
In your weakest hour
In you darkest night
You are lovely

How cold have I become
I didn't want to
Lose you by what I'd done
Caught in the grey
It burns for a moment but
But then it numbs you
Takes you and leaves you just
Caught in the grey

In your deepest pain
In your weakest hour
In you darkest night
You are lovely

In your deepest pain
In your weakest hour
In you darkest night
You are lovely

I am standing on the edge of returning or just running away

I sighted and got off stage. I heard Zico calling my name over the cheering crowd but didn’t stop. That was the last time I saw him before I locked myself in the basement to paint.

---------------------------

I know that not much things happened here and there was a little bit more song lyrics than actual plot but I felt like I need to put those songs. Not to scare you or something but the end is quite close. However, I don’t know what is actually going to happen… Oh well we will see. Oh By the way! Thank you for subscribing, commenting and actually reading the story. ♥ ^-^ ♥ I actually hide under the table from embarrassment after posting a chapter. I wanted to make a but it is not working for me :( I would rather bend and bite my than write a proper (@_@) So no from me in this story.