Chapter 9 - Baekhyun’s Perspective

How do I move on?

 

Me: So umm…just a word of warning, I know how to read short text but not write short text so that part maybe a huge fail. So umm yeah…DON’T JUDGE ME!!! –Runs away crying-


There are so many ways things could have gone wrong before but now right when I’m almost at my goal are things falling apart. I need to get to Chanyeol. If Tao wasn’t such a screw up all could have gone good. If he had trusted me he might have had Kris all to himself, not that I promised him I would deliver Kris to him, but the stupid idiot had to do things his way now they’re going to try to take my Chanyeol away from me. Not like I would let that happen EVER, HE IS MINE AND MINE ALONE!!! I wonder how this got so complicated…maybe my first mistake was recruiting someone as reckless and prideful as Tao, Baekhyun thought as he was walking through the corridor.


(The next events will take place from 5 months before till the present)

5 months before

Stupid Kris stole some of mine and Chanyeol time…I don’t care if they are just studying for a stupid exam. Chanyeol used to study with me. Just because they have one class together doesn’t meant that he can help him with all his subjects.

“ THERE IS NOTHING GOOD ON TV!” shouted Baekhyun while throwing the remote on the ground “Maybe I should just browse on my laptop until I hear Chanyeol get home. Then maybe I can get some sleep.”

Baekhyun had a habit that he needed to be near Chanyeol at all times which is why he paid extra money to have their dorm room’s right next to each other. He couldn’t sleep at all until he knew Chanyeol was home and safe, but today for their study session they decided to do it at Kris’s dorm which is at the M dorm building which is 2 to 3 blocks away. Bored Baekhyun got on his laptop and went on random chat rooms. It was by chance that he meets a user by the name of Littlepanda1106. He was able to find some relief of being away from Chanyeol by talking to the user, so whenever they Chanyeol went out with Kris, Baekhyun went on the chat room and complained about the unfairness of the situation to Littlepanda1106.


3 months later

“The number’s on my user name stands for his birthday even. Ah ha here is the picture. This is Kris” exclaimed Tao while showing Baekhyun a picture.

“YOU HAVE GOT TO BE ING KIDDING ME!!!” screamed Baekhyun

After a month Baekhyun and Littlepanda1106 or Tao were on first name bases. It took another month before they started doing webcams. Now, three months after their initial meeting, Baekhyun learned that Tao was Kris’s ex-boyfriend. Whenever they got online and webcam about how their crushes keep smashing their hearts they never mention names of their crushes before but today Baekhyun was curious and Baekhyun decided to ask Tao about his crush. Not only did he tell him that it was Kris be he even had a picture to confirm that the Kris, who used to be Tao’s boyfriend, was the Kris now with HIS Chanyeol.

“What is it gege? Why are you screaming?” asked Tao

“Because Tao my special person is Chanyeol who is currently dating YOUR ING EX-BOYFRIEND KRIS!!!”

“HOLY ! You’re kidding right?”

“No I’m not…we can’t let this continue…we have to do something.”

A plan started to form a mind in Baekhyun’s head.

“Hey Tao, I have a plan that will make Chanyeol break up with Kris and leave him free, but I will need your help. What do you say?”

“YES! I will do anything to get Kris back!”

It took a lot of planning to get the plan just perfect but Tao had to screw it up.


During the trip in China

While Chanyeol was in the bathroom getting changed Baekhyun sent a message to Tao telling him that he finally got Chanyeol out of the Hotel and to be ready.

To: Little panda

From: Eyeliner

Chanyeol is almost ready we are about to head out how are you coming along?

 

To: Eyeliner

From: Little panda

Just put the pill in Kris’s drink it should take affect soon then we will be on our way to the hotel. I’ll use Kris’s phone to text Chanyeol the location. Don’t worry I got this.

Baekhyun smiled and got ready and left to the bar with Chanyeol. Usually he wouldn’t let a semi-drunk Chanyeol go to another’s hotel room but this was necessary for the plan to work. On their way to the hotel Baekhyun had gotten pissed off at Chanyeol that he arrived to the hotel faster than he intended to. I forgot to text Tao that we are on our way. Oh well he had more than enough time to get ready.

While on the elevator he text Tao.

To: Little Panda

From: Eyeliner

We r almost there. We r on the elevator.

 

To: Eyeliner

From: Little Panda

I left the door open but we may have a little problem. I can’t get it up. Kris is completely knocked out. I didn’t think sleeping pills would do this.

 

To: Little Panda

From: Eyeliner

U idiot. That’s is y I told u 2 use an aphrodisiac. U told me u had everything under ctrl.

 

To: Eyeliner

From: Little Panda

I’ll just fake it. I will bounce on top of his stomach and moan. Chanyeol won’t know the difference. We just won’t have a as proof.

Who would have known with the setback things still went well. Chanyeol saw it all and ran way crying and as a backup plan I got a picture as proof. Tao even got Kris back to the Hotel without anyone knowing and Kris didn’t know a thing


The Next Day

When Chanyeol went to the bathroom and Baekhyun went for the door.

“I heard Chanyeol collapsed in a park yesterday. Can I see him?” Kris said. It looked as if he ran all the way to their room and was sweaty and out of breath. He had a look of concern that pissed Baekhyun off.

“No, no you can’t see him. Not now and not ever again. Chanyeol wants nothing to do with you for the rest of his life.”

“What? Why?”

Baekhyun smiled widely while taking out his phone and scrolling to the picture he took last night. When he found it he shoved it in Kris’s face.

“Because you’re a dirty, lying, a stupid , and lastly a cheater so hit the road and don’t come back.”

“What? Where did you get that? I didn’t do that! Chanyeol thinks I…let me talk to him, whoever sent that to you is lying. I didn’t cheat on him.”

“I will never let you near Chanyeol again. You will see him over my dead body.”

“Baekhyun I don’t want to hurt you but I need to talk to Chanyeol NOW!”

“How did it feel to your friend and break Chanyeol’s heart in the process hmm? If you really love Chanyeol then leave him!”

“NO, STOP SAYING THAT I DIDN’T DO IT! J-Just let me see him please.”

“No, Chanyeol is mine again thanks to this little picture and won’t be giving him back. Not to you or anyone else for that matter.”

“D-Did you do this?”

“Of course not, I could never hurt Chanyeol like you did but I have never liked you two together and now I don’t have to worry about you anymore.”

“Get out of my way Baekhyun; I need to talk to Chanyeol.” hissed Kris “If I have to hurt you to do it I will.”

“Come and get me, like I said over my dead body remember.”

Kris then punched Baekhyun in the face and tried to get through and in to the room but Baekhyun was stronger than he look and kept grabbing Kris and flinging him back. This went on for a few minutes of Kris hitting Baekhyun and trying to get inside while Baekhyun would shove him back. After Kris’s first punch Kris tried to be light on his punches because he knew that Chanyeol would be upset to see his friend hurt but it didn’t stop him from trying to get inside. Kris was almost in when Joonmyun spotted the confrontation, grab Kris and pulled him back.

“WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!”

“NONE OF YOUR BUSNESS JOONMYUN” both males yelled.

“You” Joonmyun said while pointing to Baekhyun “get back inside your room and you,” he pointed to Kris “go back to your room and get ready you have a tour to attend in few minutes.”

“B-But” stammered Kris.

“NO BUTS GO NOW!” yelled Joonmyun

As Kris walk off with Joonmyun trailing him Baekhyun couldn’t help but smile, everything was falling in to place. Sure he got hurt but he could use that to his advantage to turn Chanyeol against Kris even more. If not that then he would use the information of Kris paying to get Tao to Korea faster. He would use anything method if it kept Chanyeol with him.


Back to the present

Things were going so well. Baekhyun wasn’t even scared of Joonmyun investigation because what proof could he find…that is until Tao called and told him that he had seen a video proof that showed Tao slipping the pill into Kris’s drink. That is why he told Tao to watch out for cameras but the boy was too arrogant to listen to Baekhyun advice and was paying for the consciences. If he had used the aphrodisiac not only would Chanyeol and Kris had broken up but Tao could even argue to Kris that he was in love with Tao because he had with him but no he just had to ignore Baekhyun and use a sleeping pill. Now not only did Kris distrust him but someone saw him doing it. If he wanted to keep Chanyeol the he would need to shut Tao up before anyone found out he was involved, luckily when Tao called him he had Joonmyun tied up and was going to kill him, that left one lose knot tied. He just needed to make Chanyeol’s his tonight and kill Tao tomorrow and no one would know of his involvement, he and Chanyeol could live happily ever after. He thought as he knocked on the door.

“Hey Baekhyun, what brings you to my room? Were you bored in your room all by yourself?”

“Actually I think we need to talk”

“Sure come in, I just made a soup that Kyungsoo taught me, because of all the problems I didn’t get to test out my skills but I did pretty will if I do say so myself. Want some?”

“That would be just great Chanyeol.”


Me: wow…just wow -bows down- OMG CHANYEOL YOU JUST BLEW MY MIND!

Chanyeol: I know.

Me: prideful little…

D.O.: Jenna please don’t curse in front of the readers

Me: THEN TEACH CHANYEOL TO BE MORE HUMMBLE! I swear I’m not going to let you hang out with Kris and Kai anymore.

Kris and Kai: HEY WHAT DOES THAT MEAN!

Chanyeol: Well guys I’m too tired to do the regular announce and outros, pulled several all nighters for this chapter…LET’S LET OUR BAD GUYS AND JENNA DO IT!

Baekhyun, Tao and Me: WHAT!?

Baekhyun: Chanyeol how could you betray me!?

Tao: I DON’T WANT TO DIE!!!

Me: You lazy little…

Lay: Please do it. If you do D.O. and I will cook you something special

Baekhyun, Tao, and Me: …

Me: so who is going first?

Baekhyun: 1, 2, 3 NOT IT!

Me: NOT IT!

Tao: NOT…Damn it. Umm…Thank you to our new subscribers magnaeshyungnim, CookiesAndCoffee, Shiningblingasaur, and taeminsoyundorito. Please don’t kill me.

Baekhyun: Now Jenna.

Jenna: OH HOHO! No, I have an announcement to make at the end so Baekhyun…GO!

Baekhyun: ……… -sighs- FINE! Thank you to our new commenters Joyun16, KINNEYTAYLOR6, eunhaeonkeymyungjong, PrincesO, PandaKimmy, and draculalla. And ditto to what Tao said PLEASE DON’T KILL ME!

Jenna: -singing- My turn! -Stops singing- Anyway Love YOU ALL! Seriously I didn’t expect so many to like this fic and every time me and Chanyeol put up a Chapter you surprise us always will all the love you give us. Even if you didn’t like the fic just the fact that you have took time out of your life to read make me happy…which is why I’m sad to say that I will be updating less. I hope to be able to keep the promise of one a week and will still keep my promise that if I can’t to message all my subscribers but on the 7 or this Monday…I START COLLEGE AGAIN -cries- as much as I hate it, I have to do it but that means less time to write. But good news for you and bad for me is that I easily get distracted from doing school work and do things other things…seriously, last semester I got so bored with my math class and started to browse tumblr though out the whole class. I even watch MAMA awards live, without audio of course, which almost became a problem because when I saw Chanyeol I almost screamed in class. Now that would have been a disaster. Though this semester I’m going to try to be a better student because I want to go study in Japan…

Kris: You’re rambling again.

Me: HOLY YOU SCARED ME! Huh? What are you still doing here I thought everyone left.

Kris: You ramble; I’m here to keep you on track

Me: Okay…so yeah may not update as often and so on but will try to keep the once a week promise. But I don’t think this will be a problem cause the fic is almost over I would give it 3 to 4 more chapters right Kris?

Kris: more or less

Me: anyway…-grabs Kris-

Me and Kris: WE LOVE YOU ALL THANK YOU FOR READING!!!

Me: Almost forgot. Anyone have new predictions for the next chapter?