Chapter 5 - The Briges are Burning

How do I move on?

 

Chanyeol: See I knew you could do it!

Me: …I’m still mad at you.

Chanyeol: We’ll talk about this later! Anyways, happy reading! A note I want to make is that when we say K or M dorm it a building but they all each have their own individual apartments within the building.

Blue is for inter thoughts and gray is flash back.


Monday back in Korea

The weekend had been hard for Chanyeol. Kris keep calling and making appearances at his door step. Luckily Baekhyun had been there all week keeping his promise of helping Chanyeol get though his break up and would always answer the door for him. Whenever Chanyeol though he couldn’t handle it and wanted to go back to Kris, Baekhyun showed him the hated photo. Unfortunately judgment day had arrived for Chanyeol, Monday, time to go back to school. Good news it was a pretty big campus, bad he would eventually see Kris in class, they had several classes together thanks to their relationship.

“Were here…Baekhyun I don’t think I can do this.”

“Don’t worry I’m still here.”

“But you’re not during class and most of them are with Kris…”

“I hate to do this to you Chanyeol but I think you should use that picture as your background on your phone.”

“ARE YOU CRAZY? WHY WOULD I?” screeched Chanyeol.

“I know you hate looking at it but…it will be a reminder of why you shouldn’t get back together with him…”

“But maybe he regrets it…maybe we can work it out…I know this is wishful thinking but…”

“CHANYEOL! HE STEP ON YOU HEART! HOW COULD YOU FOR GIVE THAT!? AND AS A FYI IF HE TRULY REGRETED IT THEN WHY DID HE PAY EXTRA MONEY TO GET LUHAN AND TAO HERE FASTER!? THERE LIVING AT THE M DORM WITH YIXING, CHEN AND XIUMIN AS WE SPEAK!” yelled Baekhyun. Thank goodness they were in Chanyeol’s car so no one heard him scream.

“Tao is…here…in Korea?”

“YES! Look I’m sorry I’m hurting you but you need to know. Don’t give into Kris he will just hurt you.”

“Okay…I’ll just ditch…the classes I have with him for today. I need to think.”

“Chanyeol you can’t avoid him.”

“I know but…I just need one more day.”

“Well your first class is with him…let meet after…at the usual the meeting spot.”

“You mean with everyone? Won’t Kris and Tao be there?”

“No, I talked to all the guys at M dorm and told them what happened. Luhan told me that Yixing is giving Tao and him a tour of the campus today. As for Kris, Chen and Xiumin will keep him away from our usual meeting spot…just for today. Today I’m going to tell everyone else about what happened.”

“They don’t know? Joonmyun at least does right?”

“I don’t know. How about you come a little later to the meeting spot while I tell them everything, that way they don’t bombard you with questions.”

“Sure, I’ll just sit here until it’s time to meet up.”

“What are you going to do?”

“Just think…don’t worry Baekhyun, I’ll be alright.”

“Okay I’m gonna go now, see you in a little bit.”


As Chanyeol sat in his car he started to remise about Kris and their relationship.  It was after six months of dating that Kris came to sleep over, Chanyeol was scared to let Kris know about his nightmare but after telling him Kris offered to sleep with him and watch over him.

“You don’t have to do this Kris”

“Chanyeol, you have to at least let me try.”

“..Why are you trying so hard?”

“Isn’t it obvious? …Because I love you and only you!”

“Sorry to tell you this but you have bad taste.”

“Oh don’t you tell me that too.”

“Who else told you that?”

“Now that is a secret we shall save for later hmm.”

“Sure, later.”

If only Kris’s word were true. He said he loved me but he doesn’t, a person who true loves doesn’t hurt you like…THIS. He thought while looking at the new hateful background on his phone. Chanyeol began to cry again. He was tired not only from constantly crying but his nightmares had come back in full force, and they had become more vivid. Maybe I should ask Baekhyun for help. Chanyeol looked at the clock and it was already time for him to go to the meeting place. Time always did fly when it dealt with Kris. We never had enough time.


As Chanyeol was walking to the meeting spot when he saw Baekhyun slam his hand on the table and walk towards him with a pissed off face. When he got to Chanyeol he grabbed him by the wrist and stared to walk away.

“Baekhyun what is wrong?”

“He won’t believe me; he thinks that Kris is too noble to do it. Well he is his best friend! I knew this would happen!”

When they got to Chanyeol’s car Chanyeol grab Baekhyun by his shoulders to stop him. “Byun Baekhyun WHAT HAPPENED?”

“Joonmyun wouldn’t believe me; he said he is going investigate what happened. He didn’t believe me even when I showed him the picture and accused me of photo shopping Kris face in the picture! I told you this would happen! We can’t trust any of them.”

“But that was just Joonmyun. What about Kyungsoo, Jongin and Sehun?”

“Kyungsoo is Joonmyun’s play toy so it obvious who side he will choose, Sehun idolizes Kris so he doesn’t believe me and Jongin want to wait to see what Joonmyun finds but he is biased and has already chosen Kris’s side so why would he be fair in his investigation!”

“So what do we do…?”

“Don’t worry Chanyeol, you still have me and I’ll find a way to show everyone Kris Wu’s true side. I will get back our friends!”

Poor Baekhyun is suffering because of me. I can’t add on to it even if my nightmares eat me alive. But the strange thing is that the evil boy in my nightmare sometimes turns into……no it must be my imagination. As they dove back to K dorm a thought struck Chanyeol, tomorrow he would have to see Kris and maybe even Tao. I better start mental preparing myself; I won’t give in no matter what!


Chanyeol: Another Chapter DONE YESSH!!!

Me: …I want my comfort food…NOW!

D.O.: Here you go Jenna let us do the outros for today.

Me: BREAK TIME! …is it weird that the first moment I get a break I want to write another chapter?

Chanyeol: Not at all! Actually let me help! D.O., Baekhyun, Tao. You guys do the outros, BUT any comments are replied by me!

Tao: Sure thing hyung!

D.O.: Shall we begin? Baekhyun since you’re older you start!

Baekhyun: …Wow, why don’t you just throw me under a bus?

D.O.: DO IT BEFORE I GET SUHO OUT HERE! HE MAY LOOK LIKE ANGEL BUT YOU KNOW HOW HE GET IF HE IS MAD!

Baekhyun: I’M SORRY I’M SORRY! Okay thank you all our lovely readers. Also thank you to our new subscribers Nescisa, and changkyu_haehyuk you make Chanyeol and Jenna tolerable.

Me and Chanyeol: HEY! WE HEARED THAT!

D.O.: Tao now you.

Tao: Umm…thank you…to our…commenters…

Kai: TAO! SPEAK UP!

Lay: Kai don’t yell at Tao! He’s just shy. Go ahead Tao you can do it!

Tao: Thank you PrincesO, BlackPea, and eunhaeonkeymyungjong for commenting. I love you all!

D.O.: Aww! That was so cute! Any way I don’t know when Chanyeol and Jenna will update again. I would ask them but they look like they would kill me if I interrupted there brainstorming session. Reassured it will be before or on Monday…by the looks on their faces it most likely will be before. THANKS AGAIN FOR READING! Any new prediction?