Chapter 2 - How we began [Part 2]

How do I move on?

 

Blue is for inter thoughts (will still be blue even in flash backs) and gray is flash back

 

When they got to the club Chanyeol ordered them some drinks. After a few drinks Chanyeol started to rant about how perfect Kris is, and he doesn’t know what Kris see in him, and what if Kris left him because he wasn’t good enough. Baekhyun sat next to him with his a drink in his hand and a frown on his face.

Chanyeol you’re so perfect you shouldn’t have to worry. If only I had gotten you first I would love you so much that you wouldn’t have to worry about me loving you. I sure wouldn’t leave you for even an hour let alone a whole week. Why couldn’t you just love me?

Baekhyun still remembers the day Chanyeol and Kris became a couple. Kris was supposed to reject Chanyeol and then he would comfort him, then he would confess to Chanyeol, Chanyeol was supposed to accept and they would be happy together. What Baekhyun didn’t expect was that Kris would accept Chanyeol’s love and love him in return.


“BAEKHYUN HE SAID YES!!!” Screamed Chanyeol while running to him”

“What? He said yes? Are you sure?”

“Yes he even kissed me! We are going on a date after my last class! I think today is the best day of my life or at least in competition for it seeing though I have many days ahead of me!”

‘What about the day we meet Chanyeol, was that day not special? It's special to me but not to you?’ thought Baekhyun angrily.

“Oh…that’s…good. I hope your date goes well…I have to go.” Baekhyun said in a monotone voice. He wanted to make his voice happy and didn’t want Chanyeol to know that he was mad but it was impossible for him right now.

Chanyeol being clueless didn't noticing the change in his voice. “Huh? But we have class in a few minutes, are you feeling alright?”

“Not really I think it’s something I ate earlier”

“Oh how about I walk you to the nurse?”

“NO!”

Chanyeol step back in shock, as far as he could remember Baekhyun had never yelled at him in his whole life.

‘Wait he never has yelled at me…but we have known each other since we were children, that doesn’t sound right.’

As Chanyeol’s face was frozen in shock as he began to search his memories for any time he and Baekhyun ever fought. Then a memory appeared in his head but it couldn’t be right after all Baekhyun would never do that to him…would he?

Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol frozen shocked face and realized he yelled at him.

“I’m sorry Chanyeol I guess I’m really not feeling well. I just didn’t want to you be late for class for little oh me. Can you forgive me for yelling at you?”

“Uh…ye-ye-yeah…I understand…you’re just not feeling well…and you’re worried about me…”he tried to say with a steady voice so Baekhyun wouldn’t suspect that he was afraid but his voice betrayed him because his voice was shaky and an octave higher.

“Oh Chanyeol come here” Baekhyun said while hugging him as Chanyeol began to cry.

“I don’t know why I’m crying…I remembered...or I thought I remembered something but…”

Baekhyun froze for a second, then sighed “Chanyeol don’t. Remember sometimes our memories play tricks on us, we discussed this before.”

“Yeah, I mean you would never hurt me right? It was just my imagination and not a memory right?”

“Yeah so don’t cry”

Baekhyun backed up, wiped Chanyeol’s tears and took a hold of Chanyeol’s face. “So how about you stop crying, you don’t want your eyes to look red and puffy for your big date.”

Chanyeol nodded while wiping his face.

“Okay now that we have that established how about you go to class and I go to the nurse. It’s just a stomach ache so I will be fine on my own okay Chanyeol?” asked Baekhyun

“Okay...just take care…”

“Well off you go.”

Baekhyun watch as Chanyeol walked away and into his class.


Baekhyun still remembers that day clearly. Not only was the day he lost part his Chanyeol but also the day Chanyeol almost remembered the past. No matter what he couldn’t let that happen, it was by accident that Chanyeol forgot and he swore to make sure he didn’t remember ever for if Chanyeol ever remembered the past he would completely lose Chanyeol forever.

As Baekhyun was reminiscing in old memories when Chanyeol’s ranting was interrupted because he received a texted message.

“Hold on a second I got a text...IT’S FROM KRIS!” Chanyeol screamed, interrupting Baekhyun from his thoughts. When Baekhyun heard it was from Kris he rolled his eye and chugged the rest of his drink.

“Huh!?” exclaimed Chanyeol

“What is it?” said Baekhyun

“Well, Kris just texted me to meet him a location...I think this is directions to another hotel”

Baekhyun tensed up “So what Chanyeol?”

“Well this is the location to a different hotel than the one we are staying at.”

“Maybe he wants to do it” hissed Baekhyun

Chanyeol continued talking and didn’t notice the change in Baekhyun’s voice (again) “But I told him we are going to go slow…"

“You guys have been going out for a year.”

“REALLY slow okay, I don’t just give myself to anybody!” Chanyeol declared. When Baekhyun heard this his face lit up, at least Kris didn’t own Chanyeol completely

“Should I go?” asked Chanyeol.

“Why are you asking me for?” remarked Baekhyun.

“Dude, you’re my best friend! Why shouldn’t I ask you for advice?”

“Okay how about this; I come with, that way even if he wants to do something he can’t”

“But what if he gets angry?”

“I’ll just say I forced you to take me with you” answered Baekhyun. There is no way I’m letting you go alone unless...

“OH MY GOD BAEKHYUN, YOU’RE BRILLIANT, LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!”

“Yeah you better love me” whispered Baekhyun


TADAH!!! SATURDAY I MADE IT JUST ON TIME! Yeah so this was long it was originally one chapter but it was so long I split it into 2; it was so long it took 6 pages and 1,842 words. Not bad I thought I would get writers block half way. Not saying I’m good it (after all I have spelling problems and I have a LOT of trouble thinking of synonyms for the work said so I had to look up some on my phone, and I also think I gave way to much AGAIN but oh well) just I’m lucky my Chanyeol muse kept smacking me on the head to keep writing (which is weird seeing as my Kris muse is the one who gave me the idea for the fic but he wasn’t there when I started writing…maybe because he only got a small part in chapter 1.) This chapter can still be bad but I’ll leave that up to you to decide. PLEASE comment if there is any mistake. Also feel free to constructively criticize me.

Also to my five subscribers (ing, PrincesO, schmeterling, nfam90, and katrina888) I want to say THANK YOU for subbing even though all I had was a forward, and my Chanyeol muse says that he loves you all. If this fic gets enough comments maybe next chapter he will come out and talk (instead of making me do it -_-). Yeah I rant a lot so umm…Thanks for reading and see you next chapter hopefully.

(Also if my subscribers don’t like me mentioning their names in the thank you just tell/PM me and I’ll edit out your username.) Anyone have any predictions for the next chapter???

12/15/12