Chapter 4 - Awaken from the Nightmare

How do I move on?

 

Blue is for inter dialog (basically when you talk to yourself)

So Chanyeol absolutely WON’T STOP bugging me to update! So here you go, ENJOY!


Chanyeol woke up to the sun hitting his face. As much as he was a happy person, even in the morning, today just wasn’t his day. As he snuggled back into his bed he realized there was someone next to him. Huh? Why is Baekhyun on my bed? Shouldn’t he sleep in his own? Maybe he got way too wasted last night. I wonder how much he drank last night; hell I wonder how much I drank last night. I hope we didn’t do anything ridiculous. Chanyeol was about to go to sleep when he remembered the events of last night. Chanyeol jumped out of bed and ran to his closet. It was all a dream right, I wouldn’t be at our hotel if it wasn’t, I NEED TO TALK TO KRIS!

When Chanyeol jumped out of the bed he didn’t realize that he had woken up Baekhyun. “Hmm…Chanyeol…? What are you doing?” Baekhyun asked while rubbing his eyes with his fist.

“I’m going to Kris’s room; I need to talk to him. I had the weirdest dream ever where he texted me to meet him at a hotel…”

“Oh Chanyeol…”

“And you were also in that dream and you went with me and…”

“Chanyeol…” Baekhyun whispered while walking up to him.

“And when we got there he was in bed with someone else and…I just need to see him now.”

Baekhyun grab his hand gently “Chanyeol…that wasn’t a dream, I so sorry”

Tears began to flow out of Chanyeol’s eyes as he yelled “NO, YOU’RE LYING! KRIS WOULDN’T DO THAT TO ME, ESPECIALY WITH A STRANGER! YOU’RE LYING!”

“I forgot you haven’t met him yet…that wasn’t a stranger in the bed, that was Tao…Chanyeol listen to me…”

“NO! IF IT WASN’T A DREAM I WOULDN’T BE HERE. YOU CAN BEARLY PICK ME UP LET ALONE BRING ME BACK TO OUR HOTEL!”

“I called Xiumin and Chen for help, there both strong and so they help me bring you here after you passed out in that park.”

“NO! KRIS WOULDN’T DO THIS TO ME! NO! NO! NO! NO!” cried Chanyeol.

That is when Baekhyun shoved his phone in Chanyeol’s face and Chanyeol froze. Oh Baekhyun phone was a picture of last night’s events.

“I took a picture because I knew you wouldn’t believe me…” So that’s what the clicking noise was. Chanyeol thought it was his brain shutting down from all that he had witnessed. Chanyeol dropped to the floor and cried.

“How could he? He was my everything, and I was willing to give him everything. Why?”

“…Do you still want to talk to him?”

“NO! I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH HIM. I may be forgiving but if he didn’t love me then he should have just broke up with me instead of cheating on me. WAIT! Today…the tour…I…I…”

“Don’t worry, the teachers found out about our escaping and the punishment is to not go to the tour and just pack up our thing and be ready to leave when they get back.”

“That is some punishment.”

“I know, I don’t think our professors are as smart as they think they are.”

“That’s cold Baekhyun.” Chanyeol said with a small smile.

“It’s the truth! It also might be because they saw Xiumin and Chen drag you back to the hotel and wanted you to get some rest. Oh look there, my joke got you to smile again, even if it is a small one”

“Baekhyun, how am I going to get over him? Like I said earlier, he was my everything.”

“Don’t worry, I’ll be here I won’t let you get in to his lies again.”

“Thank you, I don’t think I could get through this without you”

Then the both heard a knock at the door.

“How about this, you go take a shower while I go get the door. When you are done we’ll watch so cartoons and then we will go home. Does that sound like a good plan?” asked Baekhyun.

“Sound like a perfect one.” Chanyeol walked to the bathroom and locked the door. He stripped his clothes and got into the shower and turn on the water. It was cold water, so he changed it so that it would be hot scaling hot. I hurt but not as much as he was hurting on the inside. He just felt so cold and he wanted the hot water to warm him up again. He could faintly hear yelling but his mind was too far gone in his sadness to make out distinct words. Kris why? You were always straight forward, why not in our relationship? If you didn’t love me why didn’t you just break up with me? We could have still been friends but now I want nothing from you. But I’m scared to live without him. You made the nightmares of the evil boy go away. What if they come back…I needed you but clearly you didn’t need me. Chanyeol you have to be strong for yourself. You won’t let him see your pain or the fact that he meant so much to you and broke you. Just break when you are alone. And with that last thought Chanyeol drop to the floor in the shower and cried his heart out.


When Chanyeol got out he saw Baekhyun on the bed and his check was red, and his collar was messed up.

“WHAT HAPPENED?” Chanyeol said while running to Baekhyun’s side

“Kris came…” Chanyeol’s eyes widen at his words “He said he wanted to see you and when I said no…he got violent, Yeolie you can’t trust him…he is dangerous, you should have seen the look he gave me. Luckily Joonmyun was there and got him off me. Aren’t we lucky they’re best friends and he was able to calm Kris down enough to leave but…”

“What is it Baekhyun?”

“I don’t think we should trust our friend’s ether.”

“WHAT? WHY?”

“They are also friends with Kris and he might manipulate them against us. After all he did manipulate you into thinking that he loved you.”

“…let’s just wait and see. But Baekhyun we have to see him when we leave back to Korea.”

“Don’t worry he has to stay behind a day to make sure the paper work for Tao and Luhan is finalized.”

“Oh…umm…” Oh I wanted to see him again, even if it was for the last time.

“Let’s just watch TV till everyone gets back, I already packed our things and left some clothes for you to change into on your bed.”

“Thanks so much Baekhyun, and yes on the TV”


Me: Chapter’s over and CHANYEOL IS A SLAVE DRIVER!

Chanyeol: No I’m not, I’m just thinking about the reader’s interest.

Me: You’re going to pester me to update tomorrow again aren’t you?

Chanyeol: You know I will, especially after so many commented this time (Four different people!). By the way thank you wherearefew, Skyrumen818, PrincesO, and eunhaeonkeymyungjong for commenting. I even got to reply to some of you.

Me: You mean you hijacked my comments!

Chanyeol: Whatever you want to call it, I would have replied to all but Jenna didn’t tell me when we started to get comments.

Me: Don’t tell them that, they might want to kill me. I think I liked you better when you were shy.

Chanyeol: You know as well as I do that you didn’t.

Me: …SHUT UP PARK CHANYEOL! Aaaanyway Thank you to our new subscribers: FlameStar, PandaKimmy, and mnkyfsheunhaeholic. That makes 14 in total, 14 more than I thought I would get. (BY THE WAY PLEASE DON’T KILL ME FOR TELLING CHANYEOL TO SHUT UP.)

Chanyeol: Well see you all tomorrow.

Me: WAIT!? WHAT!? I thought you were just kidding!

Chanyeol: The reader’s want more so we are going to give them more!

Me: I’m not going to get any sleep again, this was supposed to be my vacation from school TT^TT! D.O. I WANT COMFORT FOOD!

D.O.: …Sorry Jenna, Chanyeol said to not give you any until the next chapter is done.

Me: That’s it I’m going to go in hiding with Kris for a while.

Chanyeol: NO YOU DON’T JENNA! I NEED YOU TO WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER! Great! Now I have to go find Tao and Sehun to do an aegyo for her to come out. See ya next chapter and I promise it will be tomorrow even if I have to threaten all of Jenna’s stuffed animals to do so. Any new predictions?