Chapter 1 - How we began [Part 1]

How do I move on?

 

Hey warning I changed the forward but it is in Chapter 2, so if you want you can read it again or wait to read it in Chapter 2.

Also Blue is for inter thoughts (will still be blue even in flash backs) and gray is flash back.


“Umm…Wu Kris …I really, really, really like you and I was hoping to ask you ifyoucouldbemyboyfriendbutifyoudon’twanttoItotallyunderstand…” (If you could be my boyfriend but if you don’t want to I totally understand...)

“Chanyeol…”

“BecauseI’mnotsmartoryorprettyoranythingbut…” (Because I’m not smart or y or pretty or anything but…)

“Chanyeol…”

“IfyoucanconsidermeevenalittlethenIsurethereissomewayIcouldgetyoutolovemeevenalittle…” (If you can consider me even a little then I sure there is some way I could get you to love me even a little...)

“Chanyeol can you let me…”

“OhbutIshouldn’tforceyouyouknowwhatletjustforgetthiseverhappenedI’mgoingtogobeforeImakeabiggerassoutofmyselfand…” (Oh but I shouldn’t force you, you know what let just forget this ever happened I’m going to go before I make a bigger out of myself and...)

“PARK CHANYEOL WOULD YOU SHUT UP FOR A SECOND AND LET ME SPEAK!?”

“Uh sure…umm sorry for the rant…”

“Yes.”

“Yes you reject me I knew it, I just hoped…”

“NO! YOU BIG DOPE, Yes I will go out with you.”

“REALLY!!!??? YOU MEAN IT!? You’re not just taking pity on me are you?”

Kris walked up to Chanyeol and gently held his face in between his hands.

“Park Chanyeol I’ve had my eye on you for a while and now that I know you like me I won’t be letting you go.”

As Kris leaned in for a kiss, Chanyeol woke up to someone shaking him.

“Wha…?”

“Chanyeol I can’t believe you fell asleep again! You said you would go clubbing with me and today I’m not taking no for an answer I mean It’s our last night in China!” explained his roommate.

“Baekhyun you just woke me up from my wonderful dream.”

“What was it about?”

“It was of the day I confessed to Kris and he said yes.”

“Well since you already lived it I DON’T CARE!!! We were supposed to have fun this school trip but every single free chance we get, you wait for Kris to get out of some meeting which he never gets out early to hang out anyway or he goes and hangs out with his old friend Tao.”

“Well it’s not his fault he is the President of the multicultural club and has to planning meeting with the teachers. Also he hasn’t seen Tao in a long time so it’s understandable if he wants to hang out with Tao while we are here.”

“Yeah, yeah I understand him, what I don’t understand is YOU!”

“W-wha…w-what about me?” stuttered Chanyeol

“You know he won’t hang out with you while we are here but you keep waiting for him and…”

“OKAY, OKAY! STOP TEARING IN TO ME!” cried Chanyeol “What do you want to do?”

“…really…you already forgot…sometimes I think you forget to use your brain,” whispered Baekhyun.

“Hey what did I say about tearing in to me!?”

“Fine I’ll repeat myself AGAIN! We were supposed to wait till the teachers went to sleep, sneak out and go clubbing, but you went to sleep while waiting.”

“Oh…yeah…sorry for sleeping” he said while scratching the back of his head.

“Well you can make it up to me by buying me a drink.”

“Sure thing just let me get ready.”

“Well make it fast.”

As Chanyeol got off the bed and make his way to his luggage a huge grin spread across his face. It has been a year since Chanyeol and Kris started dating and Chanyeol still couldn’t believe he said yes. There anniversary was coming up in 3 days. Chanyeol bought him a limited first edition self-help book by his favorite author, it even had the author’s signature. He didn’t see why Kris reads self-help books seeing as he was already perfect but if it made him happy who was Chanyeol to question it. He also planned to have a picnic with all of Kris’ favorite food; he had to beg Kyungsoo and Yixing to teach him how to make them and now he owed the duo a lot but to Chanyeol it was worth it. Chanyeol was even contemplating giving himself fully to Kris but it was just a though…for now. As Chanyeol continued to think about Kris he started to get sad.

I haven’t been able to talk to Kris all week…I miss him. I wonder if he misses me like I miss him or if he wants to see me as much as I want to see him.

“PARK CHANYEOL WHAT ARE YOU DOING JUST STANDING THERE” yelled Baekhyun

“Baekhyun SHUT UP before you accidently wakeup one of the teachers!” hissed Chanyeol

“Their rooms are at the end of the hall.”

“Well these hotel walls are thin.”

“Still don’t see why we have a curfew I mean we’re college students not high school.”

“Because the teachers want us up and early to go to museums and other planned events, this time we have to wake up early because we have to go the that one temple that Kris did a presentation on and then pack up to go back to Korea.”

“Yeah you would know seeing how your world revolves around Kris.” Angrily mumbled Baekhyun

“Did you say something?” asked Chanyeol

“Nothing, it’s nothing. If you don’t hurry up I’ll make you come with me even if you are in your boxers.”

“I’M GOING I’M GOING!” screamed Chanyeol while running to the bathroom.


This is going to be a double update so go to chapter 2 now please. By the way I think Chapter 2 is MUCH longer.

12/15/12