Chapter 8 - The Investigation [Part 2]

How do I move on?

 

Me: HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! Okay so I couldn’t find Chanyeol physically so I didn’t get my answers T^T. We just wrote this through email, which is why it’s so short. There is only so much you can get done when you’re writing through emails. Also he says he is going to stop hiding after I post this chapter so see you there. ON WITH CHAPTER!


Joonmyun rushed to get home as fast as he could. When he entered his dorm room he ran straight for his laptop and turned it on

“Damn it! Stupid thing need to learn how to start up faster!” Joonmyun hissed as he stared at the slow loading screen. “I guess I’ll go get something to eat in the meantime.”

He put on a kettle for tea, and then began rummaging around his fridge when he heard the noise his laptop made when it was done. He ran to his laptop, typed in his password and logged on to his email. As he was searching his email he thought he heard something but when he looked up nothing was out of the ordinary so he dismissed the noise and click the first and only new email he got.

The email said, “Kris wanted me to send this to you it’s the footage for the whole day.” Below the message was a video clip.

Joonmyun clicked on video. After 5 minutes he fast he decided to fast forward the video to when Luhan, Kris and Tao had arrived. As he watched everything seemed fine, Kris got his drink and began drink it slowly while talking to Luhan and the bartender. Tao chugged his drink like there was no tomorrow luckily it was a light drink and didn’t knock him out. Hmm…by the looks of things Tao didn’t spike his drink……so Kris lied…to me…that SON OF A LIED TO ME! Just as he was about to call Kris to chew his a new one he notice Tao getting closer to Kris in the video. Kris, Luhan and the bartender were too deep in their conversation and didn’t notice Tao’s actions. Joonmyun’s eyes widen when he notice Tao drop a pill in Kris’s drink. HOLY ! I have to call Kris and Chanyeol to tell them. As he got up something struck the back of his head hard and everything went black as he tumbled foward.


When Joonmyun woke up he was tied to a chair. He looked up and notices that he was no longer in his room but in the school gym. How the hell did I get here? I was in my room about to call Kris and Chanyeol when I felt something hit my head and… Before he could finish his thought he heard the door open and some one walk in. he pretended to be knocked out when he heard his kidnapper talk on the phone.

“Hey call me back I have a small problem that I need fixed soon. Seriously call me back.”

Joonmyun recognized the voice…it was Tao’s! His eye shot open and there he saw the boy who looked sweet when he first meet him but now his eyes looked menacing and his by his body language Joonmyun could tell that he was really pissed off.

“Hello Joonmyun hyung how’s the head?”

“Tao…what…why did you do this?”

“Sorry hyung you’re getting in the way of me and Kris getting back together. I don’t want to hurt you but you had to go and see that video. But you know what I’m a nice person, so how about we make a deal. You don’t tell anyone about what you saw on the video and I’ll let you live.”

“HOW DID YOU GET IN MY ROOM?”

“Oh that? That was easy, you were so concentrated on getting home fast you didn’t notice me tailing you and as for the lock on your door I picked it.”

“You’re insane! Kris won’t love you back he loves…”

Before Joonmyun could finish his sentence Tao punched him in the face.

“Don’t you say that person’s name and don’t you say that Kris doesn’t love me. He does he just doesn’t know it.”

“He knows you drugged him”

“Oh that’s what he thinks but if you say that I didn’t then who will believe him, other than that tape you have no proof.”

“Tao the truth will eventually come out!”

Tao pointed a knife to his throat “Enough! Are you going to help me or die?”

“WAIT…JUST…JUST LET ME THINK ABOUT IT!”

“What is there to think about? Lie to everyone or I cut you wind pipe open!”

Joonmyun couldn’t think of a way to stall the inevitable he started to panic when luck for him Tao’s phone rang.

Tao glared at Joonmyun, “Don’t think this is over,” Tao said while walking away and picking up his phone call.

Joonmyun paid close attention to Tao’s phone conversation. You have got to be kidding me! I need to get to Kris or Chanyeol, Tao looks like he is about to snap and that phone conversation is not helping one bit. Both of them are in danger, especially Chanyeol! Joonmyun struggled to get out of the binds but Tao noticed.

“WELL THEN YOU I’LL DO THE REST BY MYSELF! NOW IF YOU EXCUSE ME MY LITTLE ‘FRIEND’ IS TRYING SO LEAVE!” Tao screamed then hung up. “Well hyung by the looks of it you won’t help me ether. Sorry I have to do this but no one will get my way of my future with Kris. Even if none of you can see it he and I are meant to be together. You will see…oh wait you won’t, that was why I was saying sorry.” Tao said as he started to walk towards Joonmyun

! What do I do? WHAT DO I DO!? I’m sorry Kris…Chanyeol. I can’t warn you of the danger you’re in. I just hope this mad man makes my death quick. Joonmyun thought as he closed his eyes. Suddenly he heard someone run towards him and Tao. He opened his eyes just in time to see a pissed off Kris punch a shocked Tao right in the face. Needless to say it was hard enough to knock Tao out cold.

“Kris? KRIS GET ME THE OUT OF HERE!!!”

Kris grabbed Tao’s knife and began to cut the ropes that tied Joonmyun.

“Kris…how…how in the world did you find me?”

“The meeting was surprisingly short so I went to your apartment to see the video evidence. When I got there the door was open, the kettle was boiling and your laptop was smashed to bits. I put two and two together and knew you were in danger and started to look for you. Luckily a student thought he saw you being carried by an unknown kid. He figured you were drunk and didn’t say anything. I looked in the direction he said you guys went. I couldn’t find you guys at first but then I heard Tao scream. I ran into the gym and then I saw him come at you with a knife. My instinct took over and here we are.”

“Oh than god…WAIT! HE SMASHED MY LAPTOP!? DOSE HE KNOW HOW MUCH I PAID FOR THAT! WAIT NEVER MIND THAT GET ME OUT OF HERE QUICK!!! WE HAVE TO GET TO CHANYEOL!”

“What? What’s wrong with Chanyeol? Did Tao rig his car or something like that?”

“NO! Tao didn’t plan all this this alone!”

“WHAT!?”

“IT ALL STARTED WITH BAEKHYUN!”


Me: SO NOW BAEKHYUN IS ALSO BAD!? You know what! NO! NO! NO! HELL NO! I’m deleting this chapter!

Chanyeol: NO YOU WON’T OR I’M LEAVING YOU!

Me: …

Chanyeol: That means no more best friend happy virus to make you happy when you are sad, no more protection from the other members when they get crazy, and lastly no more ideas for your fic.

Me: …I hate you so much right now!

Chanyeol: We both know you’re lying. You should stop doing that. The readers will start to think you're a liar.

Kris: Well at least I don’t have to hide anymore!

Me: Shut it Kris! Now if you guys will all excuse me I have a baby panda and Baekhyun to console, and probably Suho to seeing as his pride is probably be damage in being a damsel in distress for this chapter. Kai, Kris, Chanyeol you do the outro.

Kai: ME! BUT…!

Me: Don’t worry; the readers won’t eat you alive. The readers are all nice. Just be your cute/y self and I’m sure they will love you. Now man up!-walks away-

Chanyeol: Well Kris, see as you are a leader…START!

Kris: …Chanyeol, Kai, in case you forgot I haven’t been here AT ALL! I’ve been too busy hiding for my life so I don’t know what to do.

Kai: -sigh- Just thank the new subscribers.

Kris: Thank you draculalla, NoOtherThanMe, and Oohmyhee.

Kai: That was just…bad. Let me show you how it’s done. Thank you KINNEYTAYLOR6, PandaKimmy, Joyun16, PrincesO, draculalla, and eunhaeonkeymyungjong for commenting. We greatly appreciate it.

Chanyeol: Kai you did better than Kris BUT I can out do you both!

Kris: …That’s it I’m out –walks away-

Chanyeol and Kai: Sore loser.

Kai: Anyway go ahead Chanyeol!

Chanyeol: THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE WHO READ! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! Even if you didn’t like the fic just taking the time to read it bring a smile to my and everyone’s faces! We love you guys so much and we can’t wait to see you at the next chapter which should be up in 2 or 3 days! Good bye!

Kai: Also anyone have any predictions for the next chapter?