Chapter 6 - Confrontation

How do I move on?

 

Me and Chanyeol: NEXT CHAPTER IS HERE!

Me: New note for you to understand. In my College finals are scheduled by the school and takes up to two hours. Depending on how the school schedules them one could be right after another. Example you have one final from 8am to 10am then another 10am to 12pm, usually complain about it if you schedule is like this or if you have more than 2 finals a day to have some changed but in this scenario Chanyeol can’t. By the way if you don’t take your finals you automatically fail the class T^T.

Chanyeol: Wow that …Well let’s get on with the Chapter.

Blue is for inter thoughts


Chanyeol had successfully avoided Kris for his first week because he would make by making it class late and sitting next to one of the two door, which ever Kris was the farthest from, and ran out as soon as class was over. He even packed up his things five minutes before class ended just so he could run out as fast as he could.

“Chanyeol you know you can’t avoid him forever,” stated Baekhyun.

“I will for as long as I can,” whispered Chanyeol looking around. It was the last day till finals and Kris could be anywhere looking for him. He saw Sehun earlier and he told him that Kris had been running everywhere across campus looking for him. Ever since he has been on a look out and ready to run at any second. He would have let to go home already but he didn’t want to leave Baekhyun alone.

“Well I have one class left; do you think you can survive without me Chanyeol?

“Sure, I’ll be fine. I’m fast.”

“CHANYEOL”

“, it’s Joonmyun, I’m gonna go now Chanyeol before I get in another fight with him. See ya after class Chanyeol.”

“See ya Baekhyun.” Chanyeol said. As Baekhyun walked away Chanyeol contemplated running away but he wanted to know what the elder had found out.

“Chanyeol I was calling you!”

“Sorry hyung I was just saying goodbye to Baekhyun.”

“You have been avoiding Kris for a week, why?”

“YOU KNOW WHY!” yelled Chanyeol

“I swear that picture isn’t real, Baekhyun just made it up or photoshopped it. You know Kris would never do that to you. Don’t believe Baekhyun’s lies and go and talk to Kris.”

“…and what proof do you have that Baekhyun is lying?”

“Well, I talked to Kris; he said he doesn’t remember it happening.”

“And you believed him?”

“Of course, he is my best friend and the only thing Baekhyun has against him is a ‘picture’ off a phone that could be fake and his eye witness testimony, which if this was a trial it wouldn’t hold up in court.”

“Well then you can add mine as well.”

“What!?”

“I was there and I can say for a fact that what you saw in the picture is exactly what I saw.”

“But…Kris doesn’t lie to me.”

“Well he did now.”

“Chanyeol this is important, tell me exactly what you saw.”

Chanyeol was about to reply to Joonmyun when he saw Tao standing behind him near the building motioning Chanyeol to follow him. Should I? Might as well, what do I have to lose?

“Look Joonmyun I don’t want to go through this again, it hurt enough going through this once, how about I send you the picture to your phone.”

“Sure…can you do it now? I really want to investigate this as soon as possible”

“Joonmyun I want you to promise me something.”

“What?”

“No matter what you find you will tell me and you will be fair and unbiased in this investigation. I know Kris is your best friend but he already has lied to you once, he can do it again.”

“Okay, I promise. I’ll keep you posted on what I find.”

“Thank you Joonmyun”

Chanyeol walked away and went towards the direction that Tao went. He ended up at a clearing with Tao standing in the middle.

“Umm…Hi…my name is…Tao. Umm…you’re Chanyeol right?”

“Yeah I’m Chanyeol.  I would say nice to meet you but we already meet horrible circumstances.”

“That’s what I want to talk to you about…Chanyeol how much do you know about Kris.”

“I thought I knew him enough to trust my life in his hands but now I don’t know.”

“Did he tell you we were in a relationship?”

“No! Wait does that mean…”

“Yes he cheated on me with you, not the other way around.”

“Oh my god, I’m so sorry if I had known…I would have never, I would never…I sorry.”

“Don’t worry about it, it was a long distance relationship, I’m not surprised it happened but I want you to stay away from Kris. He thinks that he can keep us both and I wanted to warn you.”

“What about you? Are you going to stay with him knowing all this?”

“I gave up everything and came to Korea with him knowing about you. I love him too much and I’m in too deep to leave him”

“If it’s worth anything I didn’t know and if I did I would have never started it with him. Again I’m sorry.”

“I’m also sorry Chanyeol. I wish we meet under different circumstances. Maybe we could have been friends.”

“Who know maybe we can be in the future but for now I prefer to stay far from Kris.”

“I understand. That was all I wanted to talk to you about…umm bye” Tao said while walking away.

“Bye Tao, I hope you find someone better in your life and don’t stick to Kris. I know I will.” That’s right Park Chanyeol; you will stay away from Kris and get over him. Don’t shed another tear for that jackass. You will find someone better. Today will be the last day you cry and tomorrow you will be reborn. Remember that Chanyeol.

“Chanyeol…are you alright you crying.”

“Oh…Ba-Baekhyun…you’re out early.”

“Yeah class ended early. You know with finals going on. What happened, you’re crying?”

“I had a talk with Tao.”

“What did he want?” hissed Baekhyun.

“He told me that Kris and him were in a relationship long before we meet and…and…you were right, he is not worth it.”

“Then don’t cry Chanyeol. You know what? Screw studying for today! How about we go to the market, buy your favorite ice cream, go home, order some pizzas, and pig out while watching you favorite movie? Hmm?”

“That sounds wonderful. Let’s go.” Baekhyun has always been there for me. Maybe after finals I will tell him about the nightmares. For the first time in a while I think things are going to be alright. Joonmyun might be getting his senses back, I know Kris’s true colors, Baekhyun is still with me, and I WILL get through this. Now I just need to confront Kris for the last time.


Finals week

Chanyeol had done a good job avoiding Kris for the most part. Kris would finish early and would wait for Chanyeol outside of his class but Chanyeol would take his sweet time and finish right at the last minute so Kris wouldn’t be there because he had to get to their next final. Everything was going well but Chanyeol forgot to plan for his escape after their last final. When he saw Kris standing outside of his last final, he knew there was no escape. Well Chanyeol you knew this would happen…just not so soon. Oh how I hoped to do this at the start of the new semester that way I would have had time to completely get over him. Just remember Chanyeol DON’T and I repeat DON’T give in to him. You CAN do this. FIGHTING! When Kris saw him exiting he ran to Chanyeol and grabbed him by his wrist roughly and dragged him to the clearing where Chanyeol had spoken to Tao the week before. There Chanyeol had gather enough strength to rip his wrist from Kris’s grip.

“WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT!?” yelled Chanyeol

“WHY HAVE YOU BEEN AVOIDING ME PARK CHANYEOL?” yelled Kris back at Chanyeol

“YOU KNOW WHY!” Chanyeol yelled while shoving his phone in Kris’s face.

“THAT PICTURE IS A LIE. I DIDN’T DO IT! YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE ME!”

“I WAS THERE KRIS! I SAW WHAT HAPPENED DON’T YOU DARE LIE TO ME!”

“You…you were there…tell me exactly what you saw.” Kris lowed his voice while pleading to Chanyeol.

“Oh don’t play innocent. Tao told me about your relationship.”

“HE DID WHAT!?” yelled Kris “Chanyeol you can’t trust him. He is just trying to break us apart. Chanyeol please come back to me. I miss you so much. I love you and only you.”

“LIES, ALL THE WORDS OUT OF YOUR MOUTH ARE A LIES! If you did love me you wouldn’t have cheated on me. Or use me to cheat on Tao!”

“Don’t you get it! I didn’t do all that! You have to believe me Chanyeol!”

“Like I would believe you after what I saw, and Baekhyun saw it to so I don’t believe of what you say.”

“Oh my god what does Baekhyun have to do with this. If I didn’t know any better I would think he is taking advantage of the situation just to take what mine.”

“I AM NOT YOURS YOU STUIPID !”

“See he has already turned you against me, you won’t even hear my side. He already has you in his grasp. I knew he wanted you, I just didn’t know he was that desperate to take advantage of your despair. Please Chanyeol just listen to me.”

“NO I’M DONE WITH YOU! AND DON’T YOU DARE TALK ABOUT BAEKHYUN THAT WAY. HE IS MY BEST FRIEND AND HE ONLY THINKS OF ME AS HIS BEST FRIEND BUT I BET HE WOULD MAKE A BETTER BOYFRIEND THAN YOU EVER WERE.” screamed Chanyeol

Chanyeol think about what you are saying.

“No Kris we are though!” Chanyeol said while walking away. Kris grabs his wrist to stop him but Chanyeol turned around and slugged him in the face.

“Don’t you dare to ever touch me again Kris Wu you hear me! This is goodbye Kris” and Chanyeol continued to walk away.”

“I will get you back Park Chanyeol…if it’s the last thing I do. Remember I had my eye on you and now that I had you I was never planning on letting you go.” mumbled Kris


Me: …and I thought Suho was scary when he is angry…both of you just…wow

Chanyeol: …it over exaggerated on my part…I don’t get angry and yell…well I hardly do.

Suho: I sound a bit like an in this Chapter…I don’t like it.

Tao: At least you don’t sound as desperate as me.

Me: Well at least you guys don’t look as big as a jackass as Kris does…I better go find him a better hiding spot before the reader tear him a new one. Today Luhan, Xiumin and Suho will do the outros.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun: But I wanted…

Me: Baekhyun you have already done it and Chanyeol you should get started on the next chapter…right?

Chanyeol: YES MA’AM!

Me: Please don’t call me ma’am, makes me feel old T^T.

Chen: Suits you then.

Me: Screw you Chen.

Suho: Anyway before they go crazy in front of the readers I’ll start. Thank you to our new subscribers xoxh3l3nxox and SeoB2uty. It makes us all happy that you think our fic is worthy of any of your subscriptions.

Luhan: Yes, and thank you to our commenters JongINLOVE543, PrincesO, and eunhaeonkeymyungjong. It makes us happy that you took the time to comment on our fic. Thank you so much.

Xiumin: And thank you to all who read our fic. Thank you for taking the time to read our new chapter. As for the next update…I won’t be until after Christmas because the Starbucks that Jenna lives by is closing early for the holidays and Jenna is not a morning person at all. We hope that she and Chanyeol will post the next chapter by the 26th but it likely going to be on the 27th. Don’t worry we will all try to convince them to update faster for all of you who are waiting. Till next time, this was part of EXO and Jenna, see ya next time. By the way any of you have any predictions for the next chapter?