Attention..

When she goes to Seoul.

 

Ray POV: Okey wait a minute.. let me think about this whole thing again. I Kim Hyun Il fell in love with a girl.. and asked her out. Im in trouble.. so much in trouble if my company finds out ? Aish why must i fell in love with her ? I looked at my mobile, oh 6 missed calls and 3 messages. I didnt lok at it or called anyone back. I ruffeld my hair in frustation. This is so bad.. I cant date her at all, fans will go crazy and I dont want her to get hurt or something like that, kids are cruel these days. Okey Ray now relax.. I took a deep breath as I entered the bus. And then the memories came back, our so called midnight date and i think I blushed. I kissed her.. omo I really kissed her.. arrgh I really cant hide it anymore.. I'm in love with her. I started to smile.. now its her choice.. I only can wait and hope she will come.

Rome POV: I walked up and down, why is this Pabo not picking up his phone ?!. First he just runs off with that girl and now he is away. " He isnt picking up Hyung" Kangjun said. " I know" I sighed and sat down. Srsly whats wrong with him. " Hyung dont worry, he probably is busy with her" T.K smirked. " Yah Yah" I smacked his head. I cant believe it., these kids are never listening to me. "Ou Hyung we have problem" I heard KAngjun saying. " What now ?" He came in and gave me his tablet. " Look" Please god.. nothing about us nothing about us. I prayed. And how I got trolled. " C-Clowns Ray was seen with a Girl while walking with holding hands. Is he dating her?" Aish this cant be... we are in trouble. I got up and looked at my dongsaengs. " What should we do now Hyung ?" "I dont know. but Im gonna take responsibility fo it" I said and went to my room. I cant let this go on.. he is an Idol after all. " Ray is home" I heard T.K and got up. " You and I have to talk" I said. " Okey" he followed my. " Kangjun give me your tablet please" "Oh nae here" " Look at this " I showed him the article. And he lowerd his head. " Explain" " I-I uhm.. its not" he stuttered. " How should I explain this to manager hyung huh ? How should I explain this to our company huh ?" "Hyung.." "What ?" "I.. I" " Kim Hyun Il !" "I love her" " You... WHAT ?" " Mianhe.. but I cant do anything about it. I trede to forget her, I tried not to fell in love with her, I tried everything.. but I just couldnt" I looked at him. " Ohh look whos back" Siwoo entered the room. " Siwoo donT" I said. " No its okey. I just want to know. why?" "Why what ?" " Siwoo" I glared at him. " Why are you acting like that" " I told you earlier.." "Interesting" he smirled. " Yah ! Hajima" I said. Siwoo looked at him and then was only 4 inches apart from him. Im in the wrong band. I sat down. " Hyung" Ray said. And then he hugged him. " Finally you admitted your feelings" he ruffled his hair. " What ?" "Its okey Dongsaengie.." he smiled. " But you and " " No I just wanted to mess up with you a little bit" he laughed. " Yah " I stood up. " So you really love her ?" he nodded. " Okey then.. and I do anything. I want my dongsaengs happy." " Jinjja ?" "NAe.. and now  you two go to bed its late and our shedule starts early" I said. " Youre the best hyung thanks" he smiled and left with Siwoo. I sighed, this will be really.. troublesome. I hope he knows what he's doing.