Let the fight start...

When she goes to Seoul.

 

Rome POV: What the hell is wrong with him ?. I shouted after him, but he ignored me. He cant do this.. its stage time. I apologized to all and went after him. " Yah !" I said to him with anger. he didnt say anything. " Yah ! Kim Hyun Il ! Whats wrong with you huh ?" No answer. " Will you answer me huh ? You cant leave stage like this !" " I'm sorry Hyung" he said and looked down. What the hell is wrong with him. " Is it because of the girl.. Siwoo is in love ?" He looked at me. " He is in love with her ?" So its because of her. I knew it. Ohh great now I got my two dongseangs fighting about a Girl. I sighed and sat next to him. " Ray.. dont tell me you are in love with her too." " And if its so huh ?. If I would love her what will you do ?" " Ray.. dont.. you know you cant. Do you think it will be good to fight with your whole Band because of a girl ?" The others entered out room too. Great now its getting a family outing.. and that at our comeback stage. " Ray whats wrong with you" he just glared at Siwoo. I stood up. " We talk about that later" " No.. I want to know whats wrong with him. You cant just leave the stage" "Siwoo Isaid we talk about that later" " No.. I want to know whats wrogn with him. He like this after we met that girl." " Siwoo enough" I looked at them. " Hyung let htem talk.. we just push our stage behind the other Idols. If we go on  stage fighting.. it will be not so good" T.K said. " You two have 7 Minutes to slove this " I left the room. That menas C.Clown will continoue with 5 instead of 6 members. I sighed.

 

Siwoo POV: So our little Ray is jealous about me ? Then lets help him to find his way to his Girl. Its not that I'm in love with this girl or that I want to make him sad or something else no I would never. I love my dongseangs.. I just want to help him.. admitt his feelings for her. If he loves her that much, that hes gloomy all day and cant concentrate, then he has to fight for her. " So.. Ray.. tell me is it because of that Girl.. ?" " No hyung it isnt." " Okey..then dont act like your hurt or something. Because" I went nearer to him. " I will make her mine" I whipsered in his ear. " NO ! he screamed. I knew it. Now its getting funny. " Why not ? I mean you told me that your not on love with her  right ?" " Yeah.. you can have her.. Hyung" he said cold. Wait what.. aish Ray thats not the way I want it. " Are you sure.. I mean you like her right ?" Provokating him, is still funny. " Hyung just get her if your happy. Even if I would lover her.. I never had a chance, I'm an ing Idol understand.. I cant be together with her even if I love her so much" He really loves her that much.. really. Aish Im sorry Ray.. but you have to go this way. " So you love her.. I knew it. But hey.. youre right. You cant be together with her. She is mine" I smirekd. " Do whatever you want Hyung." he said and stood up. " I hope your happy, with your dongsaengs broken heart" he left me alone. Ray.. why cant you just get angry punch me and say That shes yours.. gosh. I sighed.. this will be really hard to slove. I went to the others. " Did you slove your fight hyung ?" Maru asked. Our little maknae.. he gets sad to often.. I smiled. " Nae.. everythings okey" I lied.. Nope nothings okey. I just broke my dongseangs heart, by stealing him his love. Great Siwoo your such a great Hyung.

Ray POV: I could punch someone. How can he do that ?! He is my Hyung.. why is he doing that to me. I looked at the stage. I said to the others everything is okey, gladly Siwoo is saying that too. We have to or else it will get a bigger thing as we ant and Maru is always our little maknae we cant risk to see him sad. I sighed. No it was time to do it again. I apologized to the fans and smiled to them. Then I looked at her, she was showing me a Hwaiting sign and smiled. This girl is just so.. gosh Ray concentrate. I closed my eyes and took a depp breathe. Just forget her even for 5 minutes. I looked at Siwoo, he nooded. Okey that means its okey to pretend nothing happened and end the fight later. Great really great. Why is one Girl causing me so much trouble.. but she has to be my Girl. Our stage went  by and I cant say I didnt like it.. I love it to sing. " Hey hey should we bring her to Siwoo.. I mean hea loves her" Maru said clapping happily. " What ?" " Well I have to make my Hyungs happy right" " Do whatever you want." I said and turned away. " Yees.. this will be great" How innocent our maknae is. " And thats all.. this is c-Clown but Im the cutest so" I heard him.. he didnt bring her to us right.. okey he did.. oh great. " And this is Siwoo" and here we go.. wow they two seem to be fire and flame. Did I mention that it hurts.. that the girl is flirting with your so called best friend ?.. Well it hurts. I sighed grabbed my stuff and left our room. I couldnt stand this. Why must this day turn out like that. ?!