In the Midnight

When she goes to Seoul.

 

Ray POV: This moment could last forever. I could look at her forever. But sadly it was time to head home. " Maxi Noona you have to come with us" Maru said and jumped around her. " Maru let her breath" Rome laughed. " Lets go I bring you home" Siwoo said and pulled her away. Aish.. and now im really angry. " O.Okey" is she blushing ? No No No.. aish I cant freak out now. " Hyung ?" Kangjun snapped me out. " Eh ?" " We are going" "And MAxi ?" "Like I said I will bring her home" he said and laid an Arm around her. "Okey Good.. but hurry I dont want you to be alone late" Rome hyung said. " Jinjja Kamsamnida for today" Maxi bowed. Oh my gosh she is just to cute. " Ahh nae its okey. I hope you had fun" " Of course. Kamsamnida. CClown hwaiting" she said and smiled. They all bowed again. " Goodnight Maxi Noona. Hope we see us again" Maru said and waved as he sat down in the car. " Ray.. go now" Siwoo said and smirked. No way I let this go. " I'm sorry Hyung, but its my job to bring her home" I sad grabbed her hand and just run away, leaving them all behind me. My heart was beating like crazy. After I ran enough I stopped. " Err..Im sorry" I said and she chuckeled. " Why did you do that ?" " Dont know ? Just.. I wanted" she blushed. " So tell me were is your hotel" "Uhm.. she turned around" "M-Molla" " You dont know where we are or you dont know where your hotel is ?" " Dont know where we are" she said shyly. " Then tell me where is your hotel ?" "Ohm Seongsamdong" " Okey then we have to take a bus. Lets go" "Are you sure, you dont have to" "Of course I have " I said and took her hand again. " Okey okey, then I show you Seoul at night" " Uhm nae" she smiled. This was way to perfect.

Tichay POV: Oh my god, Ray is holding my Hand and he is bringing me home. I cant believe this. Seoul at Night is so wonderful and lovely. " Woa its so beautiful with all the lights" I said." Nae, perfect for an midnight date" I looked away and blushed. This feeling was.. like I would fall in love. Wait stop stop Maxi you cant he is an Idol and even you ate with him and he is holding your hand, doesnt mean you and him will meet again. " So tell me what do you think about us ?" " I'm really taken back, because you all are talking with me and are so nice and funny. I really liked the Dinner with all of you" I said and loked at the stars. We were just walking so confidently like a couple. " and what about Siwoo ?" "Can I be honest ?" " Sure" "Ohm.. he is really handsome and a gentleman" "Ohm nae" he sounded a little bit sad. " But he isnt my style" I added. That was true my style is Ray not Siwoo. But dont hope to get any closer with him. We took the bus and he even laid an arm around me. Oh my gosh please dont do this to me.  And the absolute best thign was as he laid his Jacket around my shoulders. I was red like a tomato and wnated to fangirl like crazy, but I had to stay cool. " Ah here we are" I said. He let go of me and now my dream comes to an end. I took of his jacket. " No keep it. Its a present okey ?" "Jinjja ?" " Nae." he smiled at me. " Can I ask you something ?" " Of course" " If we could mett again. Would you go out with me then ?" WHAT ? He didnt ask me that did he ?! I nooded shyly. " Okey good then thats a Promise" he said and laughed. " But you and.. how will we mark it as a Promise ?" " Just promise me to try that we can meet" " O-Okey I promise" " Good and to make it offically" he said and bent down to me. I closed my eyes. I could hear my heartbeat going crazy. And then he kissed my check. " Now its a Promise" he said and befor I could say something he ran away. I entered the hotel and went straight to my room. After the door was closed i screamed and jumped up and down. I looked at his jacket. Oh my God C-Clowns Ray gave me his jacket. I smiled like crazy. And just throw myself onto my bed. And there was this Note that fell out of the pocket. I picked it up and read it: " Lets hold our promise. 23th Han River Main centre. 17pm" Was this really... oh my god .. this cant be can it ? I have an date with Ray.. again in two days.. did he plan this ? I what will I waer and my hairs and.. okey relax Maxi relax. I sat down and stared at the note. Well looks like my dream isnt over. But oh i should go to bed I have to do so much tomorrow. I changed into my PJ's and closed my eyes. Falling asleeo with the imagine of our date.