Meeting them

When she goes to Seoul.

Tichay POV: What was going on ? First Ray leaves and now Siwoo and him seemed to be angry at each other. I didnt understand it.. they are bandmember and friends.. is it because of me ? NO never Im just an ordinary Girl for them. I looked down and suddenly someone jumped in front of me. "Annyeong" I jumped up in surprise. There was Maru from CClown standing in front of me, smiling. " I.. uhm ...a-annyeong" I stuttered. "You have to help me... please" Oh my god his aegyo he is just to cute. Wait..is this..real ? CClowns Maru is talkin to me this cant be real. "H-Help you ?" " Nae... see Siwoo and Ray are fighting because of you.." What ?... fighting because of me ?... "Eh ?" " Oh yeah hard to understand.. but just come with me okey" his innocent smile was just to cute who can say no to him. So i only nooded and he dragged me to the others...this is a Dream, a wonderful dream. I was just in my own little world and then they were really in front of me.Introducing themselves to me. "Annyeonghaseyo.. M-Maxi imnida" I said shyly. " Cutie" Siwoo said and smiled and of course I turned all red. I looked to Ray.. was it really because of me ? He grabbed his stuff and left us. "We all dont know whats wrong with him" KangJun said. I nooded. "Maxiii come on we have to go" Maru clinged onto my arm. "G-Go ?" " Nae we are done her, so its time to eat my treat" Siwoo said and smiled. "But.. I cant go with you" "Wae ?...I want you to come with us" Oh my gosh Siwoo is asking me out *-* "O-Okey" I said and blushed again. "Yeeeey Maxi is coming with us..I tell Ray Hyung" Maru jumped up and down. I only could smile..

MARU POV: My plan is taking his way...good. The Hyungs all think I as thr maknae doesnt know anything, but they are completly wrong. I know what Siwoo Hyungs plan is and I know that Ray never would hurt him I mean they're best friends I sighed as I went outside. "Hyung" I said to him. "Maru...why does it hurt so much ?" Omo is he crying ? I sat next to him. "Hyung... dont..please dont cry" "He is my best friend...he can have every girl in this world. But why the one I fell in Love with ?" Wow he really fell for her.."But what is if he doesnt love her... I mean" he looked at me. " He woul lie to me... I dont want him to be unhappy in love.. he is my best friend" I rubbed his back. " But if you love her, you have to fight Hyung" He stood up. " But he and her look so good together" " Who cares about that.. in Love and war sverythings allowed" I said and smiled at him. "Maybe youre right" he said and helped me up. "I am always right and now come on i am hungry" I pushed him inside to meet with the others. After introducing him to her, we drove off to a restaurant. And now Ray and her seems to look a lot better as her and Siwoo.. I am always right, I am Maru the best maaknae if CClown Cha!

RAY POV: And here we are sitting next to each other and talking about some randome things. Her voice and smile is amazing me more and more. "But you know, my korean isnt that good so" " Hahaha but its cute" and she blushed. The food came and everyone started to eat. "Maxii Noona you have to eat this and this and this" our maknae is just to cute isnt he. "Maru... let her time to breath" Rome said and smiled. " Arent you hungry" "Ohm.. a little bit.. but I am just to shy tk eat" sh saidd half whispering. "Wae ? we are just normal people... now we arent Idols" I said and placed my chopsticks with food in front of and she blushed again. She is so cute. She accepted my food and I could jump around. I'm Sorry Siwoo Hyung, but this Girl is mine.. and if you want to fight.. then here we go.