Focusing on you dance... Fail !

When she goes to Seoul.

 

Tichay POV: It was now two days after the day I met C.Clown. I just looked at the pictre we took together and smiled like crazy, this was just an amazing dream and I hope he will never end. Tomorrow its Music bank time and soon after that, Mcoutndown and I am going to watch them. I really have to make them sweets or something like that.. but what ? I dont know what they would like to eat after an stage. I sighed, well I know Maru would love something sweet and T.K would like to eat Maki.. but Rome and Siwoo are different.. maybe I make them ddoubokki or kimchi freid rice.. then whats with KangJun and.. Ray ! Omo Ray.. It hit me.. the day we took the picture and I nearly fell but was saved by Siwoo.. but Ray didnt like it.. but why ? Im just a girl.. maybe he likes me.. Ah stop that he doesnt know you your dreaming to much. Well I better go grocery shopping an buy some cooking books.. or else they will die. I chuckled to myself and left my hotelroom.

 

Ray POV: I was sweating and breathing heavily.. dance practice is killing me. Just because I cant focus on my steps I got scoled by Rome and now I have to train until I fate or whatever.. I sighed and again and again, but I messed it everytime again. Why cant you leave my head ? I said to myself and sat down. I grabed a Towel and wiped my sweat away. Standing up and doing it again and again, but I couldnt focus.. my head was a mess. " Hyung ballie its late nea.. come on its time to go home, Im bored" Maru said and looked at me. " But Rome Hyung said I have to make it perfect, I dont wanna die" " Ah just let him be all gloomy  or whatever.. you have to eat and sleep and all that" he smiled. Well Maruwas just to cute worrieng about me so I grabed my bag and left our dance studio. "Is there something in you mind thats messing with you Hyung?" " No nothing.." " Okey then I guess your just tired and nervous and stuff like that" I nooded.. If you would now Maru-ah.. I hope you never fall in love, like me.. its completely taking all your strength. Focusing on my dance.. FAIL !