I'm sorry but...

When she goes to Seoul.

 

TICHAY POV: Yes ! Yes !  today is Music bank day !! I hope they regonize me.. they just have to ! I looked in the mirror again and smiled, yes this will be awesome.. soo awesome. Luckily I could cook Mandus and Rice and Kimchi.. well with a little bit help and many of ramen soup hehehe. I arrived at the Music Bank building. I waved my Flag and was just to hyper. And then it was there Time. C-Clown again. I screamed and was oh my god fangirling to much. They were talkin and looking on the stage it was just rehearshal. But then Maru saw mee and smiled and waved. Rome and T.K saw me too and waved also. Oh my god they know who I am. But then Ray saw me and he just lfet the stage. What the.. he left the stage.. Omo was that because of me ? or isnt he feeling well. They looked at each other. " Yah Kim Hyun Il" I heard from Rome and he went after him. The start of this awesome day.. wasnt that good.

 

Ray POV: Everything was okey, I slept enough and ate enough. I wasnt thinking that much of that Girl and Iwas just happy to stand on the stage again. Well I really hope she isnt there..okey a little bit I want her to be there, but if I see her I just cant focus and that is not good. " Hyung.. come on we are there" I hear Kangjun say. It took me some seconds to get up, but hey.. Im in love. wait what did I just say that.. Aish. The whole make up cheering thing went really fast and it was time for rehearshal. I looked at the stage and was happy to see our fans, but then my eyes saw her. No ! No ! Please God tell me thats not her. But I would regonize her under 1000. My beautiful Girl..that is suppossed to be my girlfriend and not Siwoos. I could just look at her hundered years.. but wait stop Ray.. if you are thinking of her like that.. you are really in love with her. Noooo. I have to get away.. to get away from her. I just left the stage. I ignored an angry Rome Leader. Im sorry but...  I'M IN LOVE !