Forgetting about her.. Fail !

When she goes to Seoul.

 

Ray POV: I showered and we ate, everyone was happy about our comeback stage. Me as well,but I couldnt forget that girl. " Yah Hyung.. are you there" Maru snapped. " I.. uhm what ?" " Ahh jinjja. this girl is driving you crazy right" " Shes not.. why would she ? shes just a Girl" " Why are you stuttering ?" T.K asked teasingly. " I- Im not" I stood up and left them. Aish these boys are to much. I throm my body on my bed. " Whats wrong with you hyung ?" Kangjun asked me. " Nothing" "Hyung" " Its really nothing" He sighed. " You know this Girl from Germany.. looks like Siwoo likes her.. hes hoping to see her again" " What ?!" I sat up and looked at him. Siwoo doesnt have any right, to got close to here, befor me. " Yeah.. he said it to T.K earlier.. Wae ?" " I just mean.. how will they be together.. hes an Idol and she lives thousend miles away" " I dont know.. I mean he didnt say he fell in love with her.. why are you like this Hyung" "It's.. nothing just.. forget it okey" " Okey.. whatever. Im going now nae hyung" " Where are you going ?" "Exercising..?" "But we got shedule tomorrow early and it will end very late.. you need sleep" " Ani Ani, dont worry Im fine nae hyung" he smiled and left our dorm. " Yah Ray where is he going?" Rome shouted from the kittchen. " Training or something like that." I could hear him, he didnt like it that much, that KangJun was out late and didnt get enough sleep. I closed my eyes, but all I could thinkg about was this Girl. Her brwon hair and her eyes.. the eyes that amazed me by first look. Her warm smile towards me, she looked so cute. Aish... Forgetting her... FAIL !