Han River's Power

When she goes to Seoul.

 

 

Tichay POV: Today was the day, my date with Ray. Omo it sounds so strange to say that I have a date with an Idol. What should I waer.. the blue top or better the red ? Should I go with high heels or sneakers. Ahh why is it so hard to chose. I looked at the clock, Oh Im to late. I just chosed the blue top black skinny jeans and black ballerinas. Okey Maxi you can do it.. just be yourself okey. I took a last look into the mirror and left. Gosh Im late, to late.. I was supposed to be there 20 minutes ago.. he sure left. I ran to the place we should met. Oh my gosh he is still there..he waited for me ?.. Me ?! Okey Maxi.. dont freak out. " Im Sorry Im late" I said and bowed. " Ah.. its okey." he said but looked away. " Wh-what ?" " I have a question to ask you" " Nae ?" " You didnt see it right ?" " What ?" He gave me his mobile. Omo the net is full with stuff about us. "Ohh.." I lowered my head thats the last time I will see him. "Are you really sure you want to date me ? Even there are Sesangs and whatever" he looked at me. ".. I would say yes, but its your choice" " I would say yes too.. but  I dont want you to be under that pressure" "But Im okey with that you know" I smiled. He held up his Hand. " Then lets start our date" he said. I smiled and took his hand. First we ate at a small but so pretty café, then we played around the han River and at the evening we just sat there relaxing. " Thank you for today" he said. " I should thank you" " Hey.. should we tease my fans ?" " Are you sure ? I mean I dont want to be the reason you got hater s or something like that" " Its okey.. My Hyungs are okey with it" " Are you sure ?" " Nae totally sure" he smiled. And then we took a cute selca together. He twittert it saying: Outside date with my Girlfriend. Even tough I'm lucky as hell.. Im still worried about the fans. " Are you saying the turht about me ?" "If you want to be then yes" " Are you asking me to be -" " My Girlfriend ?.. No " "Eh ?" " Because you are my Girlfriend" And then he cupped my face and.. kissed me. OMG he really kissed me.. Ray kissed me. I cant believe it. I blushed deep red. This day was the best day in my life.. I even forgot the worries about his fans.