First Love story

When she goes to Seoul.

 

Ray POV: Finally I got her. She is mine now and no one can change that fact. " But what ybout youre fans" "Naah they have to take it if not they're not my fans" I smiled and stood up. " Lets bring you back home" " But" "I have practice" I said and kissed her hand. " Okey" she sighed. " Im sorry" " Ani I know that" I smiled and took her hand. " Omo there they are" " He is really dating her" " Omo they look so cute" " She is so pretty" I forgot how scary fans can be, they started to take pictures and go crazy. " Im sorry" I whispered. " Ani gwenchana" Omo she is just to cute. " But they really wont kill me right ?" I laughed. " Are you really okey that I date her ?" I asked my fans. " Of course" " Yes." " As long as you happy" " See" She blushed and hid behind me. " Dont hide behind me.. I have to show you" " Wae ?" " Because youre to pretty to be hidden" "Y-Yah" she blushed agai nand slapped my chest" " Aigoo soo cute." " They're so perfect for each other" " they have to stay forever together" Omo these girls are really... " So I really should bring you home now" "Andwae Oppa" one of the girls said. " Wae ?" " You have to kiss her" " I.. what ?" " Yeah" Gosh these girls are really something. " Bobo Bobo BoboW they shouted. Well its not my style to dissapoint my fans. " Are you okey with that ?"  " I.. uhm nae" And so I kissed her again in front of my fans and they really went crazy. I smirked grabbed her hand and left them there. " See my fans love you..and even not I wont let you go" " Ah.. mh okey" " So cute" "Im not" she pouted. " Sure you are" I laughed and she continued to pout. I brought her to her hotel and then it was dance practice time. That day was just to awesome and no one in this world could bring me down now. I smiled like a fool as I entered our practice room. " Looks like you got her now" Siwoo Hyung said. " Yep she is mine" I smiled. " Yes my plan worked" Maru said and clapped for himself. " Mean what ?" "I talked with her as I brought her and told her about you and Siwoo. I knew Siwoo Hyung was just acting and so I told her everything. I even called her the night we ate with her and she was okey with my plan" " MEans our maknae planned this ?" TK asked. " Yep I did thanks to me  you are now a couple" he smiled happily and I just had to hug him. " thanks" " Thats my job Im the almighty maknae" We laughed and then we practiced till midnight.

@soccer4065: Best Day every.. To all my fans tanks for beeing that kind. Im working hard to not dissapoint you. Thinking about her... beeing cheesy now. Goodnight ya'll