First meet... Fail !

When she goes to Seoul.

 

Tichay POV: I couldnt forget the smile he gave me. And even at the live performance he sometime smiled at me. What was going on, was I just imagine it or was it real ? After Inkigayo I stood up and wanted to go, but then C-Clown came again and Rome said: Everyone.. should we have a fanmeeting ?" The girls next to me and everywhere shouted like crazy. I blinke to times to understand what happened right now. But of course I went to the stage. And then I was there so next to them. Luckily I got the Korean skills and can talk it fluently. " Look theres the girl, that amazed Ray" Maru said and laughed. I looked down, they arent talking about me right ?. I got pushed by some Girls but Siwoo catched me befor my face met the floor. I turned dard red and bowed. "Kamsahamnida" I stuttered. They laughed all except Ray. Was he glaring at Siwoo ? Omo what is goign on. " Were are from ?" "I-Im from Germany" they looked at me unbelieving it. " What.. thats really far away ?" " Yeah.. hehe I know it took me long enough to get here" " Wow and you even speack koren.." they were amazed by me. But Ray didnt move, of course there were other fans and he had to smile, but he just looked at me. I really couldnt tell whats going on. KangJun smiled at me. " Well because you came from germany we should give you a special present right ?" " Yeah.. Ray Hyung ballie we want to take a picture with this girl" T.K said. I nearly fainted. I would make a picture with C-Clown OMG. Ray came and we took a picture. I was still dizzeled as I walked out the building. Wow I have to get tickets vor Music bank.. see them again and give them gifts. The first day in Seoul....Succeses !

 

Ray POV: The whole stage I kept looking at the girl. What was wrong with me.. she was just a girl, but pretty. Aish concentrate on the performance. After it endet. Rome said, we should held a fanmeeting for promotions. I sighed.. why cant we just go to bed. We got dressed in our casual clothes. And went up the stage again. " Hyung what colors are this flag ?" Maru asked T.K and looked at her. " Isnt that germany ? " "Right. Wow we got fans from germany" Maru clapped happily. As soon the fans gathered around I forced a smile. But then she nearly fell but got catched by Siwoo.. What the.. why is he the one who catches her.. I should do that Aish.. And now they are talkin with her.. what is going on. Am I this jealous.. I dont even knoe her. " Ray Hyung ballie we want to take a picture with this girl" T.K said to me. I looked at them and we took the picture. Yep this Girl is a with within 5 seconds I fell for her. But hows it suppoed to be we went off and she o her hotel or wherever shes stayin'. " That was really good today.. but Ray what was wrong with you ?" Rome asked. " Nothing.. just was nervous and yeah" I said as we reached our dorm. " I go showering first" KangJun said. " Im second " Maru shouted. " Third" Siwoo simply sayed. " Im the fourth.. no T.K go befor me I make dinner" Rome said. " Ray Hyung is last.. is this okey hyung ?" MAru asked. " Yeah Yeah whatever" I laid on my bed. First meeting with her.. FAIL !