We go to..

When she goes to Seoul.

Tichay POV: Okey.. beeing the Girlfriend of an Idol isnt that great as it seems. Of course I'm happy to be with him and of course I know he is an Idol and busy, but now its really hard to see each other. I sighed as I read another Text from him, that practice would take longer and we had to cancel our date. And then there was another Problem. In 2 weeks I had to fly back home. I thought about it, I had to find a job and then maybe then I could live here. But maybe me and Ray wont be together long Mhm.. I laid on my bed.. well beeing gloomy wont help it. I changed my clothes and went outside. I wanted to look if there are an cafés that would offer jobs. Some Girls reconized me and giggled. I smiled shyly and waved at them and they giggled even more. But there are the other fans, the one that totally hate me. Even tough Ray said I shouldnt care about them, its hurting to be called ugly or other not nice names. I took a deep breath and tried to escape them, but they followed me. They stopped my way. "Who do you think you are?" one asked. "No one ?" I answered and looked down, I dont wanna fight with them, theyre scary as hell. " You think youre something better than we" " No why would I ?" "Becaue you are together with Ray Oppa, Uri Ray Oppa" I sighed. " Im sorry, but could you please leave me alone" SLAP !.. Okey wait did she slap me ?! Itouched my left cheek.. okey yeah she slapped me.. and it hurts. " See now you cant say anything, when Oppa isnt with you, you are nothing" I didnt answer her and just looked down. I should have said no to him, but then they really had killed me. " Would you please stop  harrasing my Girlfriend"  Where the hell is he coming from ? " O.. Oppa " "I know you dont like the fact, Im taken.. but I thought you are my fans" "We are Oppa we totally are" "Then dont hurt the Girl I love arrasoe ?" They nooded. "Thanks" he smiled and took me away. " Im sorry" he said and gave me a light kiss on my forehead. " Ani.. Gwenchana" I aid and smiled. "I have to take better care of you" he said and took my hand. " Ani its really okey" I said, even tough my cheek hurted. " I thought you had practice" "Rome Hyung let me go" "Wow thats really nice.. so what are we doing" "Something you will love" he said, leading me to his company car. " And  what ? I love many things"I laughed  as I entered the car.  "Lotte World" he said and we started to drive. " What ? really Lotte World ?" my smile grow bigger and bigger " Nae Lotte World" " Woaaah gomawo jinjja gomawo" I said and he pecked my lips. Lotte World.. Im going to Lotte World.

 

Rome POV: Fans are really to much, how can they dare to slap her. Okey I understand they dont like the fact Im dating someone, but thats really a little bit to much. Maxi soon fell asleep. How cute she is.. but Im worried, didnt she get enough sleep ?. In the last time we couldnt meet often, because of our Comeback and all that. I feel so sorry for her, sometimes she waited till 2 AM only to see me for an hour or two. I sighed and looked at the sleeping cutie next to me. " Maxi" I whispered and poked her cheek. "Mhhm" " Yeobo.. we are there" I said and poked her again. She slowly opened her eyes. " We are there ?" " Yep come on" I said and took her to the entrance. " I slept in the car, Im sure looking like " "Ani youre as beautiful as always" I chuckeld and laid an Arm around her shoulder. "Sure" she said and pouted. " Im serious about that" I said and we entered Lotte World. " Woaah Lotte World.. its really Lotte World" she said like an 5 years old Girl. Yep MY Girlfriend is really to cute. " Wait a minute" I said and left her alone, doing the clieshe everyone does buying Couple Earmuffs. " Look" I said and placed the blue Minnie mouse ears on her head. " So cute" " Im not" she crossed her arms. " You are you are" I said and kissed her. "Im wearing them too okey ?" "Well then.. okey" she smiled. So cute. " Okey what do you wanna do now ?" " Roller Coaster" she said and smiled. " Arrasoe, whatever you want" I took her hand we started to walk. Finally a date like I wanted it to be..well at least I hope that it will be like I planned it.