Hyukjae

Forever Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hyukjae

            Donghae and I only had classes three times a week: Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. On Monday we were separated for a couple of hours, but on Tuesday we had our classes together. Then on Wednesday we were separated once more to take general ed classes; he was taking math and history and I was taking science and intermediate math. The first couple of weeks in school were dreadful because we had so much to do for each class that we took.

            I regularly visited Kai in the mental institution and even though he never looked pleased to see me I knew he looked forward to my visits. I was the only one that visited him. One night, I sat there with him on the floor and talked about my school day (like I usually did) and he stared off and listened. He never had a clear emotion on his face. “School isn’t so bad. It’s just the amount of work that they give.” I shrugged.  “I’m working on a musical again.” I beamed. “I’d really like it if you would go.”

            Kai didn’t talk at all the first few times I’d see him, but gradually he would speak more. He scoffed, “Bet it’ll be a ty musical.” He stared off to the side and I couldn’t help but smile lightly.

            “Would you want to see it?”

            He was silent at first, and he didn’t look at me as he spoke, “Not like I have anything better to do.” He shrugged and I grinned. I sat closely to Kai and wondered what I should say next. I talked about everything I could possibly think of but I avoided talking about Donghae as much as possible. I knew he was still pissed off at me for being with Donghae. It was difficult not talking about someone when my world revolved around him so much.

            I frowned. I have so much work I need to do. “I should go now.” I spoke softly. He looked at me, and I was surprised that he wasn’t glaring at me as he watched me stand up. “I’ll be back as soon as I can.” He only nodded and looked off to the side. My heart sunk because I knew he felt so alone. “I’ve been talking to the nurses about letting me take you someplace else.” Kai’s eyes widened and he stared at me. “I could try to get you a place where you’d be more comfortable.” I smiled softly. “They said that if you behave well enough then they’ll consider it. Kai you need to start trying- not for me or anyone else, but for yourself. You deserve to be happy.” 

            They hardly ever removed the straightjacket that seized any movement from Kai because the times that they did remove it, Kai reacted violently. He sat there and stared off to the side, and when I knew he wouldn’t say a word to me I walked towards the large metal door. “I’ll see you soon, Kai.” I smiled lightly and walked off.

           

            I’ve made countless scripts of potential plots for my musical, but neither of them felt right. I exhaled deeply while I sat behind my desk in my room. Donghae was painting a masterpiece and I smiled to myself as I watched him in awe. My baby is seriously so talented. I tilted my head a bit and looked down at my paper. An idea formed in my head and I grinned as I immediately started to write it down. I worked on other homework as well, and as the hours passed by. Donghae stood up, cleaned his brushes and set his canvas to the side before he turned to look at me with small hesitation; he chewed on the inside of his cheek. “Hyukkie?”

            “Yeah, baby?” I asked softly and looked up to meet his eyes. He smiled cutely, his fingers brushed up and down his arm.

            “We’ve worked on homework enough,” He shrugged lightly, “We should go to bed.”

            “Let me just finish my math homework. I’m almost done.” I smiled at him. He nodded, smiled and walked off to the bathroom to change into more comfortable clothes for bed. Donghae tucked himself into bed. It took at least half an hour for me to finish my math homework. I changed into sweats and threw my shirt to the side before I climbed onto bed, pulled the covers over me and pulled Donghae into my embrace. He hummed lightly and smiled happily as he wrapped his arm and leg around me. I gulped dryly, inhaling his sweet scent as I pecked his head lightly. My fingers brushed against Donghae’s exposed hip lightly, he breathed deeply against my neck and I struggled to keep my thoughts pure. I struggled constantly but I had plenty of self-control. I couldn’t deny that each time I held Donghae this way, or kissed him, I wanted him. I needed Donghae, but he wasn’t ready, and I was willing to be patient for him.

            I had to be patient for him. I loved him so much, I could wait forever for him.

            I pecked his forehead and brushed my fingers against his lower back. Donghae leaned in and pecked my neck before he nipped at the skin. My breathing slowed down, I closed my eyes and struggled to keep my composure when Donghae began to languidly at my neck. I lifted his shirt a bit more and rubbed his soft skin while his hand brushed up and down my abs. I held Donghae by his hip and groaned deeply when we simultaneously rubbed our hips together; I rubbed my against his and my body shook from how good it felt. Donghae leaned up and we kissed each other heavily, our lips moving together, and my tongue sneaked into his hot mouth. We moaned in unison, held each other tightly while we rubbed harder against each other.

            Donghae pulled away a bit, “Hyukkie…” he whined softly, His hand clutching onto my shoulder as he moaned deeply; he panted heavily which was music to my ears. I was getting even more . I mentally cursed myself for allowing us to get this far. I always stopped us before, but it’s been weeks since Donghae’s last nightmare. I tried to stop but Donghae’s body rubbing against mine was addicting.

            “Yeah, baby?” I asked in a low voice. My hand held his hip tightly while I nipped at his lower lip. I was on cloud nine and I didn’t want to get off. I wanted this. I needed this, but I couldn’t do this to my Donghae. Even if he was ready I wanted our first time to be special because he deserved nothing less.

            I slowly stopped moving against his hips and Donghae moaned softly. He looked at me with his big puppy dog eyes and I smiled because I knew he was blushing even though it was too dark to see his pink cheeks. We breathed deeply, kissed each other sweetly and I held him closely. God, I loved him so much. I kissed him gently and Donghae smiled in the kiss. “I’m sorry.” I whispered. “I should have stopped-”

            Donghae shook his head and pecked my lips. “Don’t be.” He smiled sweetly, his hand held my nape before he pulled me closely and kissed me deeply. I was almost on top of him, but I held myself up so I wouldn’t crush him. Our lips moved together, and I forced myself not to let it go any further.

            The following day was Thursday and we spent the majority of the day working on the art and music class homework we had together. I had helped Donghae with our music class easily because it didn’t require much except memorization. Donghae had to memories a few of the scales for the piano and the notes. He whined childishly as we laid down on the floor with a ton of pillows beneath us. “Donghae this is simple. It’s just memorizing.” I said with a small smile before I leaned in and pecked his temple.

            Donghae sighed and scribbled into flash cards. He would write the notes on one side and the name of the scale on the other side. “I get it, but then I don’t get it.” He sulked and pouted. I chuckled and kissed away his pout. He smiled at me and shrugged. “It’ll stick if I say it a million times.” He nodded and proceeded to recite each scale to me about ten times and smiled brightly at me. “Okay let’s work on our art class now!” He beamed and pulled out two large white blank pages. I exhaled deeply, dreading this already. “So for our assignment we’re supposed to draw something that makes us happy. That’s easy right Hyukkie?” He fluttered his eyelashes up and down.

            I only exhaled deeply. “That’s difficult.” I frowned.

            “You just have to draw piano keys again.” He pouted and I stared at him. He better be joking but he looked completely serious. “That’s what you’d draw…right?” he cleared his throat.

            “No.” He tilted his head a bit, “I can’t draw you, Hae baby.” I exhaled pitifully and Donghae’s smile slowly grew widely. He looked at loss for words as he leaned in and pecked my lips softly. “I wish I could draw you…”

            “You’re so sweet.” He blushed and I pinched his cheek lightly. He took my hand and kissed it. “Aigo, I don’t even know what to say!” He giggled. I only smiled lightly while I mentally cursed my lack of artistic skills. “It’s okay Hyukkie you can just draw a Nemo plush on top of a piano.”

            My eyes widened, “That’s perfect!” He giggled as I pulled him into a tight embrace. I showered his head with sweet kisses as we both embraced each other tightly. “You’re going to draw me aren’t you?” Donghae grinned and nodded. I exhaled deeply, and wished that I could draw him, but I was very excited to see the final result of Donghae’s assignment.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter