Frozen Heart: The Musical

Forever Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Double Updated, JewELFishys please read the previous ch for Eunhae sugar :*

The musical is basically Frozen…with few changes.

Donghae=Aiden.

Myungsoo=L.

_____________________________________________

 

            The scene took place inside of a castle with a dangerous secret. The story started with a little brunette boy who slowly walked towards a closed door. He exhaled pitifully but his visage remained hopeful. He looked over and giggled when the snow started to decorate the window. He turned and knocked five times on the door as he sang softly, “L? Do you wanna build a snowman?” He paused for a second. “Come on let’s go and playyyy! I never see you anymore, come out the door…it’s like you’ve gone awaaayyyy!” He knelt down and tried to peek through the opening of the bottom of the door. “I wish we were best buddies…I guess we’re not. I wish you would tell me whyyyyy.” He stood up, placed his hands on the door and sang into the keyhole, “Do you wanna build a snowman? It doesn’t have to be a snowman.” He grinned brightly.

            “Go away, Aiden.” The other kid replied from the other side of the door. He looked completely displeased with his arms crossed.

            Aiden pouted, and slowly backed away from the door, “Ohhhkay byyyye,” He walked off and kept going until he was no longer on the stage. The audience reacted in ‘awes’ and a few laughed from how endearing the child was.

The scene focused on what was happening inside of the room with a young L- he was staring outside of a window, his hands pressed down on the windowsill and he gasped when he covered it in ice. He looked terrified as he huddled his hands closely to his chest.

            His father walked into the room, he knelt down and pulled gloves onto L’s hands. “The gloves will help.” He nodded. “Seal it. Conceal it.”

            “Don’t feel it.” L continued.

            “Don’t let it show.” They both whispered in unison.

            A slightly older Aiden skipped towards the door and sang at the top of his lungs, “Do you wanna build a snowman!?” He ran off and jumped onto a bike, “Or ride our bike around the halllls?!” he fell on the couch with his arms spread out. “I think some company is overdue, I started talking to the pictures on the walls!” He winked at the portrait of Joan of Arc. “Hang in here Joan!” He giggled and ran off to sit beside a ticking clock. “It gets a little lonely, all these empty rooms…just watching the hours tick byyyyy.” He sighed loudly.

            He continued to be ignored, and eventually gave up. Inside of L’s room, his parents tried to help their son, but he refused to get close to them for fear that they would be hurt.

            Years had gone by and an older Aiden hugged his parents goodbye for their trip. L didn’t get to say goodbye. On the stage, it showed that there was an accident during their trip which caused them their lives, and Aiden walked slowly through the stage while wearing black. He stopped in front of the closed door and knocked softly as he sang beautifully, “L? Please, I know you’re in there. People are asking where you’ve been…they say ‘have courage’ and I’m trying to, I’m right out here for you…just let me innnn.” He sang softly in a voice filled with emotion. People were already crying as they watched the scene before them. Aiden sat down beside the door and trembled as his voice broke, “We only have each other. Its just you and me, what are we gonna dooooo?” His voice drifted, “Do you wanna build a snowman?” he leaned his head against the door and L did the same on the other side.

            The curtains closed and people in the audience sobbed quietly. When the curtains opened the scene looked much brighter. Time had gone by and Aiden opened a window excitedly, “It’s coronation day!” he exclaimed as he ran down the hallway and danced with the servants. “The window is open, so is that door! I didn’t know they did that anymore.” He gasped. “Who knew we owned eight thousand salad plates?!” He twirled past the busy servants that decorated the inside of the castle for the party. “For years, I’ve roamed these empty halls. Why have a ballroom with no balls?” he danced on the railing across the staircase and everyone was impressed by how well he kept his balance. “Finally they’re opening up the gaaaates!” He sang.

            “They’ll be actual real life people, it’ll be totally strange.” He looked nervous as he poked a portrait of angels, but then suddenly he twirled around and sang loudly, “But wow am I so ready for this change!!!” He sang beautifully, the audience was captured by his endearing face and voice. Hyukjae was melting in place from how beautiful Donghae was- especially dressed as a prince.

            “Cuz for the first time in forever, they’ll be music, they’ll be light.” He stared at the audience as he sang with a bright smile. “For the first time in forever I’ll be dancing through the night.” He swayed a bit before he skipped off and sang in a low, sweet voice, “For the first time in forever….I won’t be alone.” He smiled as the servants gathered around the gates. “Is it time?” he asked breathlessly.

            One of the servants smiled and shook his head.

            Aiden exhaled pitifully and skipped off. “And I know its totally crazy to dream I’ll find romance, but for the first time in foreverrrr at least I’ve got a chance.” He ran through the hallway and the lights dimmed away from him and shone on L- who was in a room, getting ready. He looked nervous, but composed as he buttoned up his Kingsman outfit that shone a deep blue.  

            He took a deep breath as he saw the people approaching the castle from his window, “Don’t let them in. Don’t let them see. Be the good boy you always have to be…. Conceal. Don’t feel.” He slowly took off his thick gloves and touched a candle stick. “Put on a show. Make one wrong move and everyone will know.” He looked horrified as the candle stick became covered in ice. He exhaled tiredly and set it back on the table. “But its only for today.” He sang softly, his visage showed that he looked determined to get through the day.  

            “Its only for today.” The light shone on Aiden as sang and ran down the stairs excitedly.

            “Its agony to wait.” L placed his hands against his chest and sang in a low voice.  

            “It’s agony to wait!” Aiden skipped down the steps and ran towards the gates excitedly.

            L opened the doors from his room and sang loudly, “Tell the guards to open up…the gaaaaate!”

            “The gaaaate!” Aiden echoed and ran past the doors as soon as the guards opened it. People started heading towards the castle with whispers, but Aiden was far too excited to care. “For the first time in forever-!” Aiden looked at everyone with dreamy eyes, he nearly cried tears of joy.

            “Don’t let them in. Don’t let them see…” L sang sadly as he made his way down the spiral of steps.

            “I’m getting what I’m dreaming of-” Aiden grinned and waved at everyone as he slowly made his way through the town.

            “Be the good boy you always have to be-” L froze when he saw the people entering the gates and looked away.

            “A chance to change my lonely world-” Aiden sang as he leaned against a pillar.

            “Conceal-” L whispered.

            “A chance to find true love-” Aiden ran back towards the gate and stared at everyone with an excited face.

            “Conceal don’t feel don’t let them know-” L sang in a low voice as he nervously fixed his clothes.

            “I know it all ends tomorrow so it has to be today! Cuz for the first time in foreverrrrr, for the first time in foreverrrrrr- Nothing’s in my wayyyyy!” He ran off and was startled when a girl ran straight into his arms. “Oh!” He was taken back but he smiled softly when she looked apologetically at him. “S-Sorry.” Evidently, he had no idea how to talk to people outside of his castle walls.
            She shook her head. “No don’t be it’s my fault-”

            Aiden couldn’t stop staring at the tiara on her head, “Are you a princess?!” he grinned, his face flushed from excitement when she nodded slowly. The bells rung and he gasped, “I have to go see my brother’s coronation!” He said in a hurry but she took hold of his arm and they stared at each other.

            “You’re the prince of Arendelle? I’m Princess Irene from-” the bells rung louder and she frowned.

            “I’m Aiden, but I really need to go now. My brother needs me. It was nice meeting you, bye!” He ran off with the biggest smile on his face and the curtains closed.

            Kai leaned in to Hyukjae’s ear and whispered, “I can see why you fell in love with him.” He chuckled when Hyukjae glared at him playfully. “Do you notice how everyone is melting because of him?” Hyukjae and Kai stared at the way everyone gushed over Donghae’s performance.

            Hyukjae smiled proudly, “That’s my baby.” He grinned from ear to ear.  

            Kai smiled softly and they stared at the stage.

            The curtains opened.

            L had been crowned the King of Arendelle, and during the celebration he looked uncomfortable. He nervously fidgeted with the gloves that concealed his hands as he watched his guests dance happily in front of him. Aiden slowly approached his brother and smiled softly, but remained quiet.

            L looked at him coldly, “No, I don’t want to build a snowman.” He looked away from him.

            Aiden looked hurt, “I…wasn’t going to ask that. I was wondering how you were feeling, honestly.” He gulped and took a few steps away from L. “I know having people around is strange-”

            “It’s terrible. I want to kick them all out.” L glared at everyone.

            “Can’t we keep the gates open?” Aiden asked in a sweet tone, “It’ll be fun for us to get to know more people. We’ve been so secluded for so long, and-”

            “No! Have you lost your mind?” L stared at him but bit his lips when he saw a girl approaching them. She bowed to King L and then smiled brightly at Prince Aiden.

            “Hi Irene!” Aiden grinned, but then bowed politely.  

            “Would you like to dance with me?” she held out her hand for him and he excitedly took it before he pulled her into the dance floor. L remained in his spot but he watched his brother as he danced around with Irene.

            Aiden and Irene spent the rest of the night together, talking comfortably about everything. It was amazing how their personalities matched instantly and everything Aiden rambled about, Irene listened to. And everything Irene said, Aiden listened carefully as well. They has grown to love each other’s company. “Do you honestly have fifteen siblings?” Aiden gasped.

            “Yes! It’s a pain because they’re all older than me.” She rolled her eyes while Aiden laughed lightly.

            “You’re so lucky! I wish I had that many siblings, I’d never get bored!” He looked away, “At least one of them would talk to me, I’m sure of it.” He nodded but frowned when her eyes were locked to his hair.

“Why do you have a blonde streak of hair?” Irene curiously reached towards Aiden’s hair and he smiled brightly as she ran her fingers through it.

            He shrugged, “I’ve always had it, but sometimes I like to pretend that I got it because I was kissed by a troll-” he said cutely and the audience laughed while Irene smiled softly. He shrugged, “You’re the sweetest, Irene. No one has ever been so interested and kind to me…like you have.” He inched closely to her.

            She giggled and inched closer to him, “Prince Aiden, you are the cutest in all the lands. It’s been a pleasure to be by your side this night.” She took his hand. “I wish I could stay by your side every night.” She looked him deeply in his eyes as her lips inched closer to his.

            Aiden looked hypnotized but he jumped up excitedly, “Oh! You should stay here! The castle is big enough for your whole family, and I would love to see you more.” He nodded.

            “Stay here?” she tilted her head, “Aiden I would love that more than anything, but I don’t think my family would approve…” She shrugged and smiled when Aiden pulled her to sit outside of the castle. They stared at the sky and smiled lightly at each other.

            “Okay, can I just say something crazy?” Aiden blushed.

            “I love crazy.” Irene grinned.

            “All my life has been a series of doors in my face, and suddenly I bump into yoooou.” Aiden stood and closed the doors before he held out a hand for her.

            She giggled, took his hand and sang along, “I was thinking the same thing, cuz like I’ve been searching my whole life to find my own place, and maybe it’s the party talking or the chocolate fondue.” They stood closely together, their hands linked.

            Aiden laughed, “But with yooooou.” He sang and Irene harmonized with him, “But with yoooouuu…I found my place.” She sang.

            “I see your face,” he lightly pinched her nose and she grinned.

            “And its nothing like I’ve ever known before- Love is an open dooooor!!!” They sang together as they twirled around and danced around the stage with the brightest smiles.

            “Love is an open doooooor- with you!” Aiden pointed at her.

            “With you!” Irene pointed back and they harmonized together as they tw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter