First Day of Class

Forever Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hyukjae

Donghae was soundly asleep for the rest of the night thanfully!- but I had trouble going back to sleep knowing that there was a possibility that his past was haunting him in his dreams. I laid there, watching him, holding him and giving him light pecks on his face to reassure him that he was safe in my arms. My heart ached for him for all that he has been through, my poor angel never deserved the cruel actions that were imposed on him. He didn’t deserve anything bad. He was the sweetest person I have ever met, and I am proud to call him my boyfriend, and my hero. He is an inspiration. I believe that he is much stronger than I’ll ever be and I know that he would never believe that himself, but he really is. He truly is the strongest person I know.

            We had continued our therapy sessions together just to have that outlet, and to be able to talk to someone about any problems that we have had. I never realized just how helpful the experience could be and the fact that my boyfriend is there with me is what makes it so much better. But now we’re both much better, and with school we know we will be too busy to go frequently to the sessions. I know we will both be okay though. I smile to myself and watch his cute sleeping face. I kiss his lips softly and whisper, “Sweet dreams, my love.” I rest my head in his and slept for the remaining hour before the alarm clock screeched for us to wake up.

            Donghae groaned loudly. He stretched significantly while I slowly woke up from my drowsy short slumber. Donghae waved his arms around and smacked the snooze button before he pulled the blankets over him and attempted to go back to sleep. I almost chuckled but I was too tired to react fast enough, “H-Hae.” I shook him a bit. “Baby we can’t ditch classes on our first day of school.” I wailed, I was so tired and surprised I didn’t just pass out. Attending the first class was the most crucial because if you didn’t show up, professors would assume you were dropping the class.

            We had to attend our first classes.

            I held onto Donghae closely and we cuddled a little longer because I loved how he felt, and how he smelled. I hummed happily, my thumbs swiping across his hips as we rested for a little bit longer together. I was drowsy, my head felt heavy, but when I opened my eyes I saw that our time was limited. I shook Donghae a bit, “Hae, baby.” I whispered. “We have to get up so we can get breakfast before our class.”

            Donghae whined lightly. It was adorable. I laughed and pecked his lips softly before I carried him out of the bed and into the bathroom. Donghae’s hair was tousled, his eyes remained tiredly closed and his lips formed into a pout as he stretched tiredly. He whined once more. I stared at him, completely in awe. He was the most beautiful person I have ever seen. I smiled to myself as I leaned over and started the water. “Do you want to shower first or should I?” I caressed his soft cheeks and watched him as he slowly opened his eyes.

            He leaned his head on my shoulder and sighed tiredly. “I’ll go first.” He mumbled.

            I beamed, kissed him softly before I walked out of the bathroom to give him his privacy.

 

            “Hyyuukkkie!!!” Donghae nearly sang and he giggled adoringly when I leaned in and pecked his nose sweetly. We sat outside a small café on campus and ate breakfast together. Donghae and I were very loving, and we weren’t afraid to show it publically- which, clearly made some people uncomfortable. I ignored them. Donghae didn’t seem to notice them as he happily munched on his meal.

            “Are you excited?” I grinned. Only one more hour left until our class would begin. Donghae and I only had two classes together, and the very first one we had for the day we were separated. The idea of not seeing him made me already miss his presence.

            “Mhm!” He nodded happily as he sipped on his hot chocolate. “I have a feeling that I’m going to love all of my classes Hyukkie! I’m so excited for you to take the art class with me!” I pouted. Donghae signed up to mostly art classes, but we both agreed that we’d take one class of the other’s talent. So I enrolled in a basic art class, and Donghae enrolled in a basic music class. We thought it’d be a cute idea for the two of us, and it really is, but I was nervous. I wanted to impress Donghae, but I can hardly draw stick figures. “You’re not excited?” he pouted.

            “Of course I’m excited Hae baby, I’m just nervous,” I shrugged, but smiled lightly at him.

            “Nervous? Why?” he frowned. “Are you nervous about your classes?”

            “I’m nervous for the art class,” I mumbled.

            Donghae gasped, placed his hands on top of mine and lifted them to his cheeks. I beamed and cupped his soft cheeks while I stared into his cute eyes. “You shouldn’t be nervous about that, Hyukkie! You know that I’m here to help you.” He kissed my hands and grinned. “Don’t be nervous.”

            I took his hand and kissed every single one of his knuckles. Donghae’s sweet smile nearly touched his eyes. My thumb rubbed against his wrist. “I wish we had a class together today.” I pouted. “I’m going to miss you when we’re separated.” I’ve grown used to having Donghae attached to my hip, so I was dreading classes just a tiny bit.

            “But we’ll see each other right after, Hyukkie! Don’t worry!” My sweet boyfriend was trying to make me feel better and I really appreciated it. Of course it worked. “I’ll miss you too though.” He pouted cutely, but I leaned in and kissed his pout. Hae kissed me back sweetly, but he pulled away and checked the time on his phone. “Come on Hyukkie! We gotta go!” He giggled, pulled me up and dragged me towards the building where his first class would be held. “I’m so excited!” He was jumping up and down as we approached the classroom. I chuckled as I watched his excited expression. I swear moments like these make me fall more and more for him- as if that were even possible! I stared at him with loving eyes, and he smiled sweetly at me. “I hope I make lots of friends, Hyukkie.”

            “I hope so too, cutie pie.”

            His eyes brightened up, and he pursed his thin lips as he became lost in his thoughts.

            “Here we are!” I beamed. I faced him, held his hands tightly and kissed his fingers sweetly. “I hope you have fun, Hae baby, I hope you make tons of new friends- they have to be hideous though.” I cleared my throat and Donghae giggled. “Just text me when you can, and I’ll see you later at home?”

            He nodded, leaned up and kissed me fully. I kissed him back, not wanting us to separate, but if I didn’t leave now I would be late to my first class. Donghae pulled away and whispered, “I hope you make tons of new friends too Hyukkie.” He smiled softly, kissed me once more and took a few steps towards the door. “I’ll see you later, Hyukkie.” He pouted cutely and waved. I smiled softly and waved back. He walked into the classroom and I waited for a few moments before I walked off towards my class.

            I was surprised I didn’t get lost.

            When I entered my class, I was disappointed that only a few students were interested in the history of classical music. I was sure it was going to be boring as hell, but I was still slightly interested. My class couldn’t have had more than 15 students and we sat and faced the white board in complete silence. No one uttered a sound and I figured it was because it was the first day of class.

            The professor stood near the front board, introduced himself and forced us all to introduce ourselves to the class. I didn’t mind, but so many people looked uncomfortable when they stood in front of everyone. When it was my turn, I walked up to the front of the class, bowed and smiled politely. “Hello everyone, my name is Lee Hyukjae and this is my first year in the university.” I beamed as I walked back to my seat.

            When everyone was done, the professor went over the syllabus completely and then he wrote down some notes that covered the first chapter in the course. My eyes felt heavy and I hadn’t realized I was zoning him out until he began to erase the board filled with notes. I quickly scribbled down the important notes. I sighed heavily. This is going to be my most challenging class, I can feel it. The professor had a voice that can put anyone to sleep. I pouted and wondered how Donghae’s class was going.

            When class was over, I had another one right after it. I dragged myself to my next class and beamed when my phone vibrated. ‘Hyukkie!! My class was so so so so much fun! I can’t wait to see you and tell you all bouts it! I hope you’re having a good day too :* can’t wait to see you!! –muah!!!’  I smiled brightly and typed a response to him as I walked into my next classroom.

            The class was filled unlike the last one, and I sat in the only empty seat I could find which was in the back. I frowned. I didn’t like sitting in the back, I could hardly see the white board and my tiny professor. She seemed really sweet as she introduced herself to us, and she also explained what we would be doing in the classroom. It was a theatre class so for our final we had to create either a play, screenplay, or a musical. I beamed excitedly as I remembered the musical I had created and Donghae starred in. Thinking about him in that strawberry costume made my heart swell up. Aigo, I have the cutest boyfriend in this world!

            The rest of the class time, the professor made us take notes on what makes a story successful, and how to really capture your audience. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter