Donghae

Forever Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Donghae

            I woke up bright and early because I really wanted to do something for Hyukkie to cheer him up. My heart was breaking for him, and I wanted to help him as much as I could. There wasn’t much I could do about Kai and what he’s going through but I can try to keep Hyukkie’s mind off of it- at least for a bit. I rummaged through the kitchen, setting the pan and ingredients around the counter. I quickly prepared his breakfast.

            I decorated the table by placing flower petals around. I placed the pancakes, sausage, and egg on both plates before I set them on the table. I hummed happily while I poured two glasses of milk. Siwon walked out of his room and beamed, “For me?! Aw you shouldn’t have!” He was about to sit down when I stopped him as politely as I could.

            “It’s for Hyukkie and me. Sorry, I should have made enough for you and Jonghyun…” I chewed on my lower lip and shrugged lightly. Siwon frowned and stared at the table that was clearly decorated for two people.

            “Oh…” he looked dejected. “That’s cute.” He mumbled as he walked into the kitchen. Hyukkie lazily made his way out of our room and I beamed when he noticed what I had done for him. A sweet smile spread across his lips as he approached the table.

            “Aw baby.” He grinned, pulled me into his arms and hugged me tightly. “You’re the sweetest.” He showered my head with kisses and giggled when his lips captured mine. We kissed each other deeply.

            Siwon was making puking noises behind us, but we ignored him. Hyukkie beamed happily when he pulled away, our hands were linked together and I leaned in for another small kiss. We sat down across from each other and Hyukkie his lips as he stared at his food. “It smells so good.” He grinned.

            I smiled widely, “I hope you like it Hyukkie.”
            “I’m sure I will. I always do-”

            Siwon made gagging noises. He made a simple breakfast and sat beside Hyukjae. Hyukkie and I just stared at him while we chewed on our pancakes. “Oh is this a private moment?” He smiled widely and I pouted. “Well the beauty of having roommates is very little privacy-”

            Hyukjae wrapped an arm around Siwon and nearly choked him when he pulled him closely. I struggled not to laugh because Siwon looked a little nervous, “I don’t mind one bit, Siwon. I love having you around. Donghae and I just love an audience,” I smiled widely when Hyukkie winked at me. Siwon struggled to get away from his hold.

            Hyukkie let him go only to lean in closer to me, I beamed as I leaned in and we started to kiss each other cutely. We were both trying not to laugh because Siwon was so uncomfortable. “Bleh! I lost my appetite,” he stood up and walked away from us. He jumped on the couch.

            Hyukkie and I laughed loudly as we teased Siwon by blowing kisses to each other. Siwon rolled his eyes and tried to ignore us. We ate our breakfast happily and then afterwards we washed the dishes together. I started to hum the song ‘We Can’t Stop’ by Miley Cyrus and Hyukkie joined along with me. We swayed together as we happily cleaned up the mess I had made to make his breakfast. I heard Jonghyun making his way out of his room.

            “Seeing those two only reminds me how lonely I am.” Jonghyun mumbled to Siwon.

            “Mhhhm.” Siwon exhaled deeply.

            I turned and beamed, “Good morning Jonghyun, where are you off to?” I noticed that he was dressed and his hair was combed neatly.

            “I need to buy groceries.” He exhaled and shrugged. “Does anyone need anything?” he glanced at the three of us.

            “No thank you.” I smiled brightly when Hyukkie stood behind me and wrapped his arms around me. He pecked my ear sweetly.

            Siwon and Jonghyun looked away from us and I pouted. I didn’t mean to make them uncomfortable. “W-Well have fun at the store.” I waved before Hyukkie and I walked to our room to get ready for our day.

           

            Hyukkie and I walked into our first class hand in hand. I was so excited and I struggled to stand still as we headed into the room that was filled. Hyukkie and I sat together and I smiled widely, “I’m so excited,” I squealed and Hyukkie smiled warmly, but he seemed a little nervous. “Don’t worry Hyukkie, drawing isn’t that difficult, really.” I tried to encourage him and he only shrugged a bit.

            “I’ll try,” He cleared his throat.

            Our first class was a basic art class where beginning artists improved their skills. I knew Hyukkie didn’t think he had any artistic skills, but I was sure he could be an amazing artist and not even know it! I squeezed his hand and he smiled at me.

            The professor introduced herself to the class and then went over our syllabus. She handed out a huge piece of paper and simply said, “Just draw.” That’s all she said before she sat behind her desk. I shrugged, grabbed my pencil and started to doodle around the piece of paper. I drew some animals, and after minutes had gone by I looked over at Hyukkie; he was just staring at his blank paper with a frown. He looked lost in thought.

            I chewed on my lower lip, leaned in and whispered, “Just draw a piano, Hyukkie.”

            He cracked a smile, looked over at me and mouthed, “Thanks.” I grinned as I watched him pick up his pencil and draw the piano keys all over his paper. I smiled proudly to myself before I continued to draw more animals around my paper. Some of the animals had a lot of details in them while others looked like a cute plush.

            After fifteen minutes, the teacher asked us to stop. Hyukkie and I held hands throughout the whole class period. The lesson of the day was teaching us how to draw realistic eyes and it was simple for me while Hyukkie looked like he was in pain. I tried to help him as much as I could but he was struggling.

            Once class was over, we walked out and Hyukkie looked so relieved, “I thought I was going to die in there.” He exhaled deeply and then smiled brightly.

            “It wasn’t so bad.” I cracked a smile. I thought it was simple but of course I didn’t want to tell Hyukkie that.

            “Says the artist.” He teased and I only giggled. He smiled widely, “Are you excited for the music class?”

            “Yes!” I jumped up. “Let’s go!” I grinned as I dragged him to our next class. We exchanged a sweet kiss before we walked inside the room. We sat down together, our hands remained linked and I stared at him, “You’re gonna help, right?” I pouted.

            “Of course, Hae baby.” He leaned in and kissed me sweetly. I grinned. “I’ve tried teaching you befor-”

            “But it doesn’t stick.” I wailed and Hyukkie chuckled. I was so happy that he was in such a good mood today, I didn’t want to ruin it and ask about Kai, so I kept my mouth shut about the subject.

            “You’re so cute.” He praised before he leaned in and pecked my forehead. Our professor walked in and we all sat up to give him our attention. I looked around and smiled because the class was filled. The professor passed around a piece of paper and my eyes widened because it said ‘Pop Quiz’. I whimpered as I scanned the questions. They were questions about the piano, like what key is this? What note is this? How many beats are in this song? I whimpered pitifully while Hyukkie squeezed my hand gently.

            He finished his test quickly while I was trying to figure out the first question. Hyukkie tried to help me cheat but I didn’t let him. I shook my head and turned in a blank test. I almost sobbed as the teacher went over notes and he went over each question’s answer. I wrote down the notes as neatly as I could.

            The professor had a piano in the corner of the classroom and he went over some notes. I tilted my head and stared at his hands in confusion. I didn’t understand what he was saying, at one point I thought he was speaking in another language.

            I exhaled deeply and Hyukkie noticed how distressed I was.

            “Its okay, I’ll help you.” He whispered.

            I nodded, “Thanks…” I wish I was as talented as Hyukkie. I sulked, leaned my head on the desk and waited until class was over.

            I stumbled out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter