The Sweetest Love

Forever Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyukjae’s eyes scanned the campus and he gave Donghae a suspicious look when he pulled him towards the parking lot. Donghae stopped him before they got inside of the car and pulled out a blindfold, “Do you trust me?” he smiled cutely, and Hyukjae became lost in his love’s eyes for a moment.

 

            His smile grew widely, “Do you even have to ask…” he grinned before he pecked his nose. “I trust you more than anything.” He nodded when Donghae lifted the blindfold a bit but he looked hesitant. “Go ahead.”

            Donghae snickered lightly as he wrapped the blindfold around Hyukjae’s eyes and tied it securely. Donghae drove around for a while with a confused Hyukjae on the passenger seat. “Are you excited?” Donghae beamed as he turned the car into a parking lot.

            “Mhm! I have no idea what to expect.” He tried to reach for his love’s hand, and when Donghae noticed he linked their hands together. They both smiled softly. Donghe turned off the car and grinned as he unbuckled Hyukjae’s seat belt before he got out of the car and walked over to his side. He pulled Hyukjae out slowly and closed the door. Hyukjae was smiling from ear to ear as he allowed himself to be pulled forward by his love. Donghae tried not to move too fast, but he was far too excited to contain himself- he was pleased when he noticed Hyukjae trusted him enough to be dragged along without a single complaint.

            Donghae led Hyukjae into a path and squeezed his hand gently as he said, “I hope you like this.” He mumbled nervously, but continued to smile when he saw his surprise in a distance. He was squealing from excitement.

            “I’m sure I will love it.” Hyukjae tried to figure out what the surprise could be but no ideas came to his mind. He smiled brightly when they stopped walking suddenly and he could feel Donghae stand closely to him; he wrapped his arms around his hips and smiled as he tried to kiss him. Donghae giggled when he missed his lips, so he leaned up and pecked him gently. They smiled happily as they kissed each other softly, but Donghae pulled away and untied the blindfold.

            “Ready?” he grinned.

            Hyukjae nodded excitedly, “Ready.” Donghae pulled the blindfold away from Hyukjae and smiled brightly. It took Hyukjae a moment to adjust his eyes to the brightness of the day, but when he grew used to the sunlight he was surprised to see that they were surrounded by cherry blossom trees. His smile grew as he looked over and saw a lake glistening in the sunlight and on the edge was a boat with Kai and Abby sitting on it. Kai waved a bit as he smiled softly.

            Hyukjae felt his heart ready to burst out of his chest as he looked at his cousin and then at his love.

            Donghae smiled brightly at him, took his hand and pulled him towards the boat. They sat down together and Hyukjae quickly embraced Kai, “I wasn’t expecting this at all!” He grinned from ear to ear. Kai had hugged him back with a bigger smile.

            “Surprise!” Kai grinned and took one of the paddles while Donghae took the other one.

            Hyukjae had never felt so happy as he spent the day with Donghae and Kai. He was more pleased that they seemed to get along with each other.

 

            There were butte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter