Chapter 12

Love me, love me not.

Victoria could not focus on the runway. All she could think about was what happened just a moment ago. With Changmin. “What the hell was that?!” thought Victoria, scrunching her face, unconsciously.

Changmin, who was beside her, saw her expression. Leaning towards her ear, he asked, “Wae?”

Victoria jumped slightly and replied, “Ani. Focus on the runway, Minnie.”

Changmin frowned and sat back. “Wasn’t me whose been pouting like a duck from the start.”

The show ended with a loud applause. Exiting the building, Victoria was silent and walked back to the limo. Changmin just followed her from behind.

In the limo, the silence just grew. Annoyed, Changmin spoke up, “Hey, you ok Qian?”

“Huh?” Victoria turned, from looking out of the window. “Yeah, sure. I was just..thinking.”

“If you say so,” Changmin said, looking at her questioningly.

Suddenly grabbing the champagne bottle, she went, “Want some? I think I need a drink.”

“Why not?” replied Changmin, taking the bottle from her and pour it into 2 glasses.

Placing the bottle on the rack, he started drinking his and passed Victoria hers while he’s at it.

All Victoria could see was Changmin’s long neck, his adam’s apple bobbling up and down while he drank the champagne. She tried drinking hers and continued to look at him over the brim of her glass. Her eyes went cloudy with lust, not noticing that she has drunk almost all of her drink.

“Oh?” Victoria reacted, realising her glass is now empty. “What’s wrong with me?!” she thought.

“Yah! It’s champagne, not Evian!” Changmin commented, shocking Victoria out of her thoughts.

“Uh?” Victoria replied, still in a daze.

“Noh wae geurae?”

She shook her head, trying to clear her head and then went, “You know what? Lemme have another go of this fine champagne! We’re here, in Paris, let’s celebrate!”

Changmin tilted his head and started, “Maaybe, that’s not a really good id..”

Before he could finish his sentence, Victoria has already taken the bottle and drank it straight up.

“Oh, barbaric now, are we?” Changmin commented, folding his arms. Looking at Victoria’s sudden carefree attitude, he shrugged and said, “Oh, What the hell.”

He took the bottle and just like her, drank from the bottle. Raising the bottle, he shouted, “To Paris!”

Victoria smiled and raised both her hands and repeated, “To Paris!”

The two continued to drink the bottle dry and a couple more beers to that, all the way to the hotel. Arms on each other’s shoulder, the handsome pair barely walked successfully to their hotel room, attracting much attention.

~~~~

Victoria squinted her eyes, when she felt sunrays upon her face. She squirmed and tried to reach for the remote control. Pressing a random button, the curtains closed making the room dim again.

Sighing, she reached for the duvet next. But all she got was a hairy leg, on top of hers. She froze. Quickly opening her eyes, she looked down. “Who the hell..”

She’s just in her lingerie from last night. “Damn it,” she cussed.

Turning to the side, she heaved a sigh of relief. “Oh, It’s just Changmin.”

Then she froze again. “Changmin?!”

She sat up. A little too quickly, that her head started spinning. “Urgh,” Victoria shook her head, trying to make it disappear.

The sound from her stirred the sleeping Changmin by her side. He groaned, taking his leg off her and turning to the other side.

Victoria froze. Turning, she peeked. Changmin, still asleep, in his underwear no less, bearing no movement at all. She then sighed, relieved. Then she widens her eyes again. Looking around, she froze again. “Why am I here?!”

“! ! !” Victoria, held her dizzy head and closed her eyes. “What the hell happened?” she whispered to herself.

Carefully getting off the bed, one leg at a time, she tried to make as minimal sound/ movement as possible. “Damn it!” she cussed mentally. In almost darkness, she could barely see where her clothes were.

Almost tripping on Changmin’s shoe, she hopped, with one hand holding her feet and another, her newly found dress.

Now that she has found her other pair of heels, she tiptoed out of the room, that is, not before she glimpse to make sure that Changmin’s asleep.

Quickly, putting her clothes on and fixing her bed hair. She walk, scratch that, almost ran to the lift lobby, heading to her room.

Changmin, not to Victoria’s knowledge, is actually awake. As soon as he heard the door close, his eyes did the opposite.

“I knew that she’ll bail,” he whispered to himself, sitting up. Scratching his head in frustration, he laid back on his bed, annoyed.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Sorry for the long wait.

I was trying to figure out how to continue the story, on whether to sped on the progress of these two or not.

But fear not! I've cleared my head and am now writing on the next few chapters.

To those who stuck by me till now, gomapsumnida!!

BTW, F(x)'s latest album is the !! Heh heh...