The Young Master

Twist of Fate

 

(a/n: This is Jiyong's side of the story.)
 
Twenty-year-old Kwon Jiyong just came back from Canada after a holiday. He's known as the young master by his family and G-Dragon by his friends. Being born with a silver spoon in his mouth, he was not interested in taking over his father's business. He just wanted to lead a carefree life, and spend the rest of it with the one he loves. It's none other than Ahn Sohee. 
 
It's Sohee's birthday today. He wanted to give her a birthday surprise, of course she didn't know that he was back in Korea. It was all part of his plan. 
 
I wonder if she'll be happy that I'm back to Korea? Will she love my presents? I know she loves shopping so I lavishly spent my money on her, purchasing the most expensive bag, alongside with a set of precious jewelry. I know she'll love it. I miss her so much.
 
Jiyong's thoughts were interrupted when someone suddenly bumped into him causing him to stumble back a little and dropping his belongings. On the other hand, the lady fell on her bum. 
 
What the? This clumsy girl.
 
"Hey! Watch where you're going. Are you blind? I won't forgive you if you dirtied my shirt. Do you know how expensive this is?" He scowled at her, while dusting off his shirt. An irritated look spread across his face.
 
"Hello? Did you hear what I just said or are you also deaf?" He continued insulting her, while bending slightly to take a closer look at her face.
 
She looked at me as if she were in awe. What's wrong with her? Simultaneously, I took this time to study her features. I never thought I'd say this but she looks beautiful, like she'd just stepped out of a Vogue magazine. What a goddess. I was captivated by the way she looks, those hazel brown eyes glistening under the light, her questioning brows, the way she pursed her lips, the way she- wait. I should be mad right now, shouldn't I?
 
"Excuse me? If I'm not mistaken, you also bumped into me! It's not entirely my fault. I'm neither blind nor deaf, get that straight into your head, you rude jerk." She huffed out her irritation at one go. 
 
Did I hear correctly? She called me a jerk? 
 
"What did you just call me?" He uttered angrily.
 
The nerve of this girl. How dare she?!
 
"Oh, I see, you didn't hear me the first time, you must be deaf, jerk." She countered.
 
Oh that's it. I'm gonna-
 
"Young master, it's time to go. The limousine's waiting for you." One of the men in black told him, bowing as he did. 
 
Really? What a GREAT timing.
 
"You'll pay for this. Nobody insults the mighty G-Dragon." With that, he picked up his belongings and stalked off with his bodyguards.
 
Nobody messes with me. You'll regret this!
 
Jiyong slid into the limo comfortably, slung his arms on the seats casually and poured himself a glass of wine. He twirled the glass while observing the plum liquid swirl, he couldn't stop thinking about the girl who insulted her. Gritting his teeth, he chugged the whole glass at one go.
 
"Where to? Young master?" His chauffeur asked.
 
He reached for his passport, hoping to find Sohee's address but he almost dropped his wine glass upon realizing that it wasn't his. Taking a closer look at the particulars written on it, an idea popped into his head.
 
"Turn around." he ordered.
 
Just you wait Sandara Park.