Club V.I.P

Twist of Fate

 

Dusk has finally arrived, Jiyong and Dara were walking side-by-side, silently. He never let go of her hand even though they've had sweaty palms, neither of them wanted to let go, nor they had spoken a word ever since the 'incident'.
 
After walking endlessly, Jiyong finally arrived at Club V.I.P. He usually hanged out with his friends here on Friday nights - getting drunk and wasted, partying all night long, that's his life. He had never been the obedient young master, he was more like, a rebel, but his parents still let him get away with whatever he wanted.
 
"Welcome back, G-Dragon." The bouncer greeted, then turned to look at the lady beside him and their joined hands. 
 
The bouncer must be wondering why Jiyong was holding another girl's hand other than Sohee's. In the past, he would make a ruckus whenever other girls pestered him into going with him, but this time, it was an exception. Dara was special, there was something about her that Jiyong couldn't fathom, he just felt like he needed to be around her and he didn't know why.
 
"She's with me." Jiyong simply said, and they entered the club.
 
As soon as Dara stepped in, she felt a 360 degree change in the atmosphere. It was dark, the air was hot and cold at the same time, the blaring music deafening her ears, rainbow colored lights flickering in all directions. She felt giddy all of a sudden.
 
Why did Jiyong bring me here? Why do they call him G-Dragon? I still have no idea why.
 
Soon, Dara and Jiyong were swarmed with a group of four handsome hunks. All of them greeted Jiyong - either giving him a high-five, nodding coolly, a brotherly hug or a playful slap in the back. Jiyong was smiling broadly, it was the first time Dara had ever seen him smile so genuinely.
 
He's really handsome when he smiles. Why hadn't I noticed before?
 
"Yo, GD! Who do we have here?" The guy with the Mohawk hairstyle turned to me, checking me out from head to toe.
 
"Hey, y lady! Wanna hang out with me?" The guy with dark circles around his eyes said, attempting to be seductive while he slung one arm around Dara's shoulder. He resembled an animal, a panda, maybe?
 
The other two guys remained silent, one of them flashed Dara a friendly smile while the other, just had a pokerface on but his eyes were intense, as if he could see through her.
 
"Hands off, Seungri. She's off limits." Jiyong declared proudly, peeling Seungri's arm off Dara.
 
Dara just stared at him in bewilderment.
 
Off limits? What am I? His property?
 
Before Dara could protest, Jiyong introduced his friends one by one. She learned their names pretty quickly - Seungri, the one who tried to be y, Taeyang, the one with the Mohawk hairstyle, Daesung, the one with the friendly smile and lastly, TOP, the tall and expressionless guy. Dara thought they were pretty cool, she never associated herself with other guys unless they were Minho but it's a different story now.
 
"Guys, this is Dara. Be nice." Jiyong introduced, and vice-versa.
 
It was an awkward introduction as the guys just stared at Dara in awe, she felt a little uncomfortable since she was still wearing the red dress from earlier.
 
"Where's your little biatch? I thought you'd be with her. It's her birthday today, isn't it?" Taeyang asked, a hint of annoyance in his voice.
 
He must be talking about Sohee? I guess his friends don't like her very much.
 
"I don't wanna talk about it." Jiyong said, clearly irate, the guys knew that he wasn't in a good mood tonight.
 
The guys cleared their throats and resumed what they were doing earlier, drinking and chatting with girls from the club.
 
Jiyong turned to Dara and said, "I'm gonna get us some drinks. What would you like? Vodka? Tequila? Whiskey?"
 
Dara mulled over a little, she doesn't like to drink because it made her feel sick and let's just say, she's not very good with liquor. Since she had nothing to lose, she might as well get drunk and wasted tonight. Her lover already cheated on her, what more can she lose?
 
"I'm fine with anything." Dara shrugged.
 
"Alright. Wait here." With that, Jiyong finally let go of her hand and disappeared into the crowd.
 
Dara felt a tinge of disappointed when he let go of her hand. She wanted to hold his hand a little longer.
 
What's happening to me? 
 
"So, are you one of those girls who cling to Jiyong for money?" Seungri casually asked as if he didn't sound offending.
 
Dara gave him a reproachful look, upset that he'd think about her that way.
 
"You idiot! How could say that to the beautiful lady over here? Watch your mouth." Taeyang reprimanded him, giving Seungri a hard smack on his head.
 
"Hyung! That's hurts. I was just... checking." Seungri rubbed his head.
 
"I'm not after his money. I just met him at the airport today, we just had an unfortunate encounter and we ended up... here." Dara spoke, rather timidly. She had no energy to fight back, she felt drained ever since she found out Minho was cheating on her.
 
Seungri felt guilty for a second.
 
"I'm sorry, noona! Forget I said anything. By the way, you look smokin' hot in that dress." Seungri's attitude changed all of a sudden.
 
Dara blushed. She's never heard people calling her hot before, it felt so new.
 
"You'll be needing this tonight if you're panning on spending the night with the mighty G-Dragon." Seungri inched closer to Dara's ears and whispered, grinning smugly afterwards and slipping a packet of *cough* *cough* in her dainty hand.
 
Seungri gave her a wink before joining the other guys.
 
What in the world? A ? Why would he give me a ? I'm not a for goodness' sake and I'm not planning on spending the night with the mighty G-Dragon. What the hell?
 
"Are you okay? Your face is red." Jiyong's voice snapped her out of her trance. He was holding two glasses of what seemed like tequila. 
 
As if Dara's reflex had been activated, she quickly clutched the packet of on her hand and hid it in a small pocket of her dress. She was thankful that her dress had a pocket, if not she would've been caught in an embarrassing situation.
 
"N-n n-othing." Dara stuttered, waving her hands awkwardly. 
 
Why am I so nervous around him?
 
"Whatever you say." Jiyong muttered and sat on a bar stool, placing the drinks on the table.
 
When Dara didn't follow him. Jiyong turned to her and gestured towards a stool beside him.
 
"Come here." He said huskily, more like a demand, and not an option.
 
Dara obeyed, just like she did before. When she finally stood beside him, she realized she was too short for the seat. Jiyong noticed and only clicked his tongue. Soon, she gasped when she felt two warm hands around her slim waist, hoisting her up effortlessly and catching her off guard.
 
Dara stayed silent for a few moments, spacing out. Jiyong, on the other hand was busy drinking his shot.
 
"Hey! Unwind a little, forget about him. Let's drink to our hearts' content tonight." Jiyong nudged Dara, giving her a hopeful look.
 
Dara hesitated for a while but in the end, she picked up her glass and drank the tequila in one shot, she could feel the amber liquid burning in , she didn't like the taste but it certainly made her feel better.
 
"More!" She requested.
 
"You heard the lady." Jiyong told the bartender and he merely complied.
 
"Love is nothing but a pain in the neck. Cheers to us!!!" Dara shouted, loud enough for everyone to hear. She shot her hand up, looking at Jiyong, waiting for him to clink his glass against hers.
 
Jiyong could see the pain sitting just behind her eyes.
 
"Cheers!" He said and clinked his glass to hers.
 
I will forget about you tonight, Lee Minho. She thought.
 
I will forget about you tonight, Ahn Sohee. He thought.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/n: Hey, surprise! I know it's frustrating to wait so I updated another chappy for you. Please comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts about my story. It keeps me motivated to write! (n_n)/