Damsel in Distress

Twist of Fate

 

 
Dara pondered on whether to go to the address written on the slip of paper stuck on Jiyong's passport. 
 
Why did he even call himself G-Dragon when his passport clearly states he's Kwon Jiyong?  How the heck am I supposed to find him? I still have to visit Minho oppa. This is just so frustrating!
 
While Dara's mentally cursing Jiyong in her head, a guy bumped into her. Why do people keep bumping into me?
 
The guy bowed, muttering a small apology and continued walking. At least he acknowledged me, unlike someone. Hmpf!
 
Dara eyed his retreating figure. Oddly, he looked suspicious, wearing a cap and both his hands shoved deep in his pockets. She wondered why his hands were protectively hidden in his pockets? She decided to brush of these thoughts and headed towards the nearest cafè. She ordered a cup of cappuccino and when the cashier asked her to pay, her hand reached into her bag, hoping to find her wallet. She gave the cashier an apologetic smile and rummaged her bag.
 
"Give me a second." She said, while looking for her wallet.
 
Where is it? I swear it was here a minute ago. 
 
Then, realization dawned into her. To her horror, her wallet had been stolen, probably by the guy who bumped into her seconds ago. 
 
She scowled in frustration and canceled her order. The cashier gave her a disapproving look but she didn't care. She had to go to the information counter to report her missing wallet, how would she survive without it? Reaching into her bag again, she looked for her handphone, only to find out that it was missing as well.
 
Are you kidding me? Both my wallet and handphone were stolen at the same time? I can't believe this. *pulls out hair in frustration* I can't take this anymore. Ever since I bumped into that jerk, unfortunate things had been happening to me. Somebody save me! Please?
 
As if her prayer had been answered, a tall, bulky guy appeared before her, wearing black shades. He looked familiar, he was probably one of the jerk's bodyguards earlier.
 
"Agashi, young master is calling for you." He told Dara, while he maintained a pokerface. 
 
Young master? The jerk? Why would he be calling for me? 
 
Before Dara could continue thinking about the reasons, the guy advanced towards her. Her heart thumped hard, she suddenly felt afraid of the stranger in front of her. He was so tall, huge and fierce-looking. Dara gulped and a droplet of sweat rolled down the side of her face.
 
"What do you want from me? Get away!" Dara scowled, stepping backwards as to avoid him.
 
He continued walking towards her and she was freaking out.
 
"I'm warning you. I'll scream if you don't leave right now. I'm giving you another chance." Dara mumbled.
 
He was not faltered and he just ignored her.
 
"Agashi. I'm not gonna hurt you. Just follow me. Young master's waiting." He told her as he strode towards to where she was.
 
What should I do? I can't trust this guy. What if he's imposing as the jerk's bodyguard? What if he's just here to kidnap me?  What if-
 
Unknowingly, Dara was soon lifted from the ground, the guy slung her over his shoulder, carrying her like she was a sack of potatoes. 
 
"I'm sorry agashi, young master ordered me to bring you to him. We need to hurry." He muttered in apology.
 
"Oh my god! Put me down! Someone help me. Put me down! Please." Dara screamed, slapping the guy's back roughly but he didn't even flinch.
 
What the hell does Jiyong want with me? This is too much. I hate you Kwon Jiyong! I hate you so much!