Drunk

Twist of Fate

 

"More! *hiccup* I want *hiccup* more!" Dara said, animatedly, eager to get another shot of tequila. She lost count of the number of shots she's had, but she's still craving for more. 
 
Undoubtedly, she was completely drunk.
 
"No more for you." Jiyong took the glass from her hand, leaving a pouting Dara.
 
She looks so cute when she pouts. Makes me wanna kiss those pink puckers. Hmm, maybe I'm drunk? Or maybe I'm just a little tipsy. How much did I drink?
 
"Jiyongie, please? I want another drink. Pretty please?" Dara begged, batting her eyelashes, trying to act cute. She didn't know what she was doing but she also didn't care.
 
She called me Jiyongie? Are you trying to act all cutesy now, Dara?
 
An idea popped into Jiyong's mind, he wanted to a little, since she was already drunk, he didn't think she would remember it the next day.
 
"Call me oppa first." Jiyong teased, smiling smugly.
 
Dara gave him a disapproving look and hesitating to answer but she replied anyways.
 
"Oppa". She uttered shyly.
 
Woah. She actually listened to me? This is fun.
 
Jiyong chuckled at her shyness.
 
"Again." he said.
 
"Jiyong oppa." Dara said a little more confidently.
 
"Again." he taunted. He loved the way she said his name, the way her tongue caressed the letters, sounding unintentionally cute and hot at the same time.
 
"Jiyong *hiccup* oppa *hiccup*" She said once more.
 
Satisfied, he got down from his stool and carried Dara along with him. Dara gave him a puzzled look.
 
"I thought you'd give me another shot if I called you oppa? You liar!" Dara protested and smacked him on the chest lightly. 
 
He laughed when he saw her disgruntled expression. 
 
"Let's dance!" Jiyong suggested, putting his arm around her waist as they squeezed through dancers before finding an empty enough spot on the floor.
 
He's doing it again, giving me a tingling sensation. I feel like we've known each other for a long time, touching me seems so natural to him but he still catches me off guard.
 
Upon reaching the dance floor, Dara felt a little giddy. It was teeming with people, which made the air hot and thick. When the mixture of sweat and liquor wafted through her nose, she scrunched up her face. The people were reeking of liquor, or was she smelling her own?
 
It's so hot in here, she thought.
 
Dara could see people grinding on the dance floor, touching each other at inappropriate places. She felt hot and bothered at the same time. Soon, she could feel Jiyong's hand snaking along her . She gasped, chills ran down her spine in quick succession. For some odd reason, she liked this feeling.
 
Why am I feeling this way?
 
"Relax. Just go with the flow." Jiyong whispered in her ear, only for her to hear despite the blaring music. His voice was husky and his hot breath was tickling her.
 
The music was reverberating around the club, everyone was high, as if they were on drugs. Bodies moving along to the beat and girls flocking around Jiyong trying to ask for a dance, even attempting to seduce him but his eyes remained glued to Dara. He was watching her every move, taking notice of her expressions. She was the only one he could see in the dance floor.
 
The deejay turned up the music and soon, "Milkshake" by Kilis was playing. Dara finally decided to let lose and let her inner wildness take over. She started shaking her body to the beat, and danced like she had never danced before. Hips moving from side to side and booty shaking. She threw her arms around his neck, placing her forehead against his chest as they swayed to the music. This caught the attention of the boys in the club, specially since she was wearing a body-hugging red dress that made her look... y as hell. Jiyong noticed the change in Dara and decided to play along, in fact he was also enjoying being so close to her. She was utterly addictive, like a drug. 
 
The track changed to "Right There" by Nicole Scherzinger ft 50 Cent. 
 
"Come here baby and be my baby
 
And be my baby oh oh oh
 
Come here baby put your hands on my body
 
Hands on my body oh oh oh
 
Right there keep it right there
 
I love when you put it right there oh oh oh
 
Yeah yeah oh oh oh
 
Yeah"
 
Jiyong's hands were running up and down the sides of Dara's body as she slithered her hips from side to side, up and down. Then, she felt strong arms gathering her hair to one side and his lips meet the nape of her neck. Dara's face flushed, reacting to what their bodies were doing, her body reacting to the heat causing more friction between them. Their bodies were so close and they were both at that moment. Dara was panting hard, staring right into his eyes. Jiyong tried to stifle a groan. The dance was so steamy, it almost felt like they had-
 
"Hyung!" Seungri's voice snapped them out of their stupor.
 
Dara and Jiyong turned to Seungri at the same time.
 
Way to go maknae. Thanks for ruining the mood.
 
"What do you want?" Jiyong growled, unable to contain his exasperation. 
 
Looking at Jiyong's flustered face, Seungri said, raising a brow, "Am I interrupting something?" 
 
"Mind your own business!" Jiyong snapped, clearly not pleased with him interrupting their dance earlier.
 
Seungri snickered and said, "Anyway, we just wanted to let you know we're leaving first. TOP hyung has gone completely insane, he's mad drunk!"
 
True enough, TOP was indeed a drunkard.
 
"Yo, Choom TOP! Come on, come on! Choom TOP! Come on, come on! Everybody if you're listening, say Choom TOP." TOP shouted across the club, standing on the table like nobody's business.
 
TOP was not done yet.
 
"I'm rapper TOP, I'm rap! Pure 100%! Pure rapper!" TOP continued while doing a crazy dance move and wacky hand movements. 
 
Upon witnessing this, Dara burst out in a fit of giggles. After all, Dara was also drunk. Thinking it would be fun, she joined in the dance and made a fool out of herself in front of everyone.
 
"Oppa gangnam style!" Dara sang, while doing the horse dance towards TOP. 
 
TOP hopped off from the table and gangnam style-d to where Dara was as well. Note this, the song wasn't even playing. Both of them were in their own little world dancing like a fool, making everyone around the club guffaw. Seungri was literally rolling on the floor laughing his off. His laugh was contagious, Taeyang, Daesung and Jiyong soon joined in the laughter.
 
There was a sudden uproar on the dance floor as a new song played, apparently, it was "Gangnam style" by Psy. 
 
Dara was having the time of her life, laughing heartily, nobody would notice that she was 'dumped' by her boyfriend. She wanted that moment to last, it was so much fun. 
 
What in the world are those two doing? Jiyong thought, still laughing.
 
"Alright. That's enough!" Jiyong intervened, pulling Dara away from TOP before they start to do something crazy as if what they're doing was not crazy enough.
 
Dara pouted when Jiyong dampened the mood.
 
She's pouting again, Dara, you're making this hard for me. Don't pout or I'll kiss you, he thought.
 
"Don't pout. Or I'll kiss you." Jiyong warned.
 
Did I just say that out loud?
 
Jiyong instantaneously regretted saying that as Dara's eyes widened in shock.
 
"I mean, I'll pinch you-... your cheeks." Jiyong recovered.
 
Dara just clicked her tongue.
 
Phew! That was close. 
 
Meanwhile, Taeyang, Daesung were struggling to support TOP (he was still rapping in his own world). Seungri was carrying their stuff. They bade Jiyong and Dara farewell quickly made their way to the exit.
 
Jiyong was about to ask Dara if she wanted to go home but when he turned around, Dara's face was only inches away from his. She giggled gleefully and started flailing her arms vigorously. 
 
"Oh my god. I'm flying! Jiyong, look! I'm flying!" Dara chirruped, as she continued to flap her arms as though she had wings.
 
She's dead drunk.
 
Jiyong chuckled and grabbed both of her hands to stop her before she hits someone.
 
"Let's fly home now. You're drunk." Jiyong suggested.
 
"I'm n-not... ngh.. d-drunk." Dara stomped her feet on the floor like a child.
 
Jiyong refused to listen to her so he did what he did best, grabbed her hand and dragged her out of the club. As they stepped outside, breathing in the cold, crisp fresh air, the wave of her drinks began to hit Dara; she felt dizzy.
 
Jiyong noticed that she was walking unsteadily so while walking halfway, he stopped abruptly, causing Dara to knock her head on his back. 
 
"Ouch! That hurt." Dara complained, rubbing her nose.
 
"Sorry." He mumbled.
 
Then he crouched down on the ground. Dara looked nonplussed for a moment, not knowing why he did that. Jiyong stood up, back facing her and wrapped her arms around his neck, while he grabbed her thighs and carried her, piggy-back style. He was aware that she was wearing a dress, which was why her cheeks turned pink but it was long enough to cover her body.
 
You're an interesting girl, Dara. You make me do things I've never thought I'd do. G-dragon never piggy-backed a girl before, be honored that you're my first.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
A/n: Hi readers! Just a heads up, I may take a longer time to update after this because I'm running out of inspiration lately. But don't fret! I'll still update, not just too soon like I used to, though. It's getting more challenging, you know? The story's getting more interesting.. or so I think. What do you guys think so far? It's getting closer to the *ahem* part. Stay tuned! Remember to comment, subscribe and vote. I love you all! ♡