The limo ride

Twist of Fate

 

Jiyong's limousine stopped at the entrance of the airport. 
 
"Look for this lady and bring her to me, now!" He told his bodyguard sternly, showing him Sandara Park's photo. 
 
His bodyguard complied and disappeared into the crowd immediately.
 
I'll show you what I'm capable of, Sandara Park. Nobody can resist G-Dragon. You'll fall for my charms and have you kneeling before me and apologizing once you realize who I am. I am the son of one of the richest man in Korea. Nobody calls me a jerk.
 
Thereafter, Dara was shoved into the limousine and she came face-to-face with the jerk who was sitting comfortably at one corner - a hint of boredom spread across his face. She gritted her teeth and balled her hands into fists, all ready to give him one big punch in the face. 
 
"You- you! Why did you-" she stuttered incoherently, unable to express her anger clearly. She was cut off by his next few words.
 
"I believe you have something that belongs to me." He said, deadpanned. 
 
Dara went silent for a moment and contemplated on what he was talking about. Then, she remembered that their passports had been switched, so she rummaged her bag for his passport. She gave him a menacing glare before handing it over to him. She was a little hesitant at first but she returned it to him anyway, he did the same but he just smirked.
 
Did he just smirk at me? I wonder what he's planning, ordering his bodyguard to 'kidnap' me out of nowhere. He must be insane.
 
More exasperated than ever, she didn't want to waste any more time with this rude jerk. As she was about to open the door, the limousine started to move. Stunned, she couldn't utter a single word. Jiyong had an amused look on his face, it made Dara want to punch him desperately.
 
"Where are you taking me? Let me out!" She bellowed, earning another smirk from the devil.
 
Just what is this jerk scheming?
 
Jiyong yawned and stretched his arms like he hadn't heard anyone speak. 
 
"I'm calling the police!" she threatened.
 
"Oh really? With what?" he countered, arching a brow questioningly. 
 
Oh crap! My handphone had been stolen.
 
"Wait! We need to go back. My wallet and handphone had been stolen!" she banged the door continuously hoping that the limousine would stop, but it just continued moving.
 
"Hmm... well good for you." Jiyong said, nonchalantly. 
 
Did I hear him right? Good for me? This rude jerk must be on cloud nine right now upon knowing that I've lost my wallet and handphone. I should've known better.
 
"You're unbelievable, you know that?" 
 
"I know. I'm irresistible." he smirked.
 
"That's not what I said!" she protested.
 
"Just admit it, you like me don't you?" Smiling smugly to himself.
 
"Mwoh?" she gaped at him, forming a surprised 'O'.
 
"You heard me. Do I need to tell the whole world that you secretly have feelings for me?" 
 
"This -" Dara stood up and tried to retort back but the limousine came to an abrupt halt, causing her to lose her balance and falling directly on Jiyong's lap.
 
"-hole" Dara huffed out the other word and she felt a strong pair of arms supporting her, and one of it was on her , maybe not intentionally. Her cheeks flushed a shade of rosy pink and anger boiled in her upon realizing where he was touching. 
 
"What were you saying? Nice by the way." Smirking proudly, his hand, unflinching.
 
Dara blushed even more, her rosy cheeks becoming more prominent.
 
She's cute, getting all flustered because of me, Jiyong thought.
 
"Young master, we've arrived." The chauffeur announced, causing his hand to let go of Dara's bottom and giving it a playful slap afterwards.
 
Dara was gobsmacked. How dare he? Oh my god! Did he just slap my ? Oh my-
 
She stood up awkwardly and straightening out her clothes while clearing a little unnaturally, earning a chuckle from Jiyong.
 
"Kwon Jiyong!" she bellowed. 
 
"Sandara Park." He mimicked.