Chapter 2

Not All Wishes Come True...

Day One:

Weeks later everything was confined and the girl who had sent the letter, Minjoo, was going to be living with EXO-k starting today, for the next 7 days. 
 
"Guys~ she's here!" Sehun shouted while looking out the window to see her get out from the car. "She's even prettier in person."
 
Chanyeol gently smacked the maknae's head and looked over his shoulder. "Better behave ourselves."
 
"Where's Kai?" their manager asked as everyone exchanged looks. 
 
"He's in his room," Suho said, coming out from his bedroom. "He won't come out."
 
Their manager sighed in frustration and went to bang on Kai's bedroom door. "Yah! Are you going to be this way in front of her?! At least think about your image! Don't let her see the bad side of you!"
 
Kai had blasted his music up and scanned through his playlist, not giving a single care to what they were saying on the other side of the door. 
 
"Kai, at least just show your face once she enters. You are in fact her favorite member," his manager said, giving up. "Fine be that way. You're going to have to come out and meet her sooner or later today, don't forget that she's staying here for 7 days."
 
Kai groaned and rolled to his stomach, shutting his eyes tight. Why can't they just leave me alone?!
 
Minjoo entered EXO-k's house and was greeted by 5 handsome men. She was surprised, not because she was going to be living with idols, but because they pretty much screamed at her face. 
 
"Hi, I'm Cha Minjoo. It's nice to meet you all," she greeted, bowing 90degrees. She looked around for Kai, but he was no where in sight. 
 
"Hi, I'm Suho," he said with a sweet smile. 
 
"I'm D.O," he said bowing too. 
 
"I'm the happy virus Chanyeol," he said with a wide smile while holding up two peace signs. 
 
"I'm Baekhyunnie~"
 
"Why'd you add the 'nie'? I was supposed to do that," Sehun whispered, elbowing Baekhyun. 
 
"Well I said it first," Baekhyun said, sticking his tongue out which made Minjoo giggle at the two bickering. It wasn't long when Kai decided to come out and at least get a good look at Minjoo. Once the two met eyes, both their hearts began racing. He's finally showing himself.
 
Why am I getting this feeling all of a sudden?
 
"Oh well look who's here," Chanyeol said, holding Baekhyun back from Sehun as Suho held him. 
 
"I just came to grab some water," Kai coldly replied, heading into the kitchen. 
 
"Hi, I'm Cha Minjoo," she said before he could disappear from her sight. He stopped and glanced at her, then left without a word. He's changed a lot...
 
Kai slammed his door shut and chugged down his water. Why does her name sound so familiar?
 
There was a knock at his bedroom door. "Who is it?"
 
No answer, so he asked who it was again. Still no answer. Kai got annoyed and opened it to see Minjoo standing in front of him.  
 
"What do you want?" he asked annoyed. She smiled and reached for something in her pocket. She handed him a piece of paper. 
 
"I wanted to give you these coupons. You get to use one per day," she said, embarrassed. You took it and looked at it. 
 
"This is what kids do," Kai scoffed in disbelief. He held the paper back out to her. "Take it, I don't want it. Give it to Sehun or someone else."
 
Minjoo shook her head and continued to smile. "Keep it. It was meant for you."
 
He looked at it again and sighed. "There's 6 coupons here, aren't you staying for 7 days?"
 
"The last one you get to make a wish. Also, if you don't do one of those before 10 pm, then you'll get a kiss from me," she said with a wink and skipped away. He blinked and read the coupons to himself. 
 
"Make ramyun, do chores for the day, say I Love You? What the?" Kai continued to read the other 3 ridiculous coupons and locked himself back in his room. 
 
The day was ending and Kai still was locked up in his room while the other members hung out with Minjoo. 
 
"If I didn't have an appointment today at the hospital, I would've had more time with you guys on my first day," Minjoo said, pouting. 
 
"It's fine, we still have 6 more days with you," D.O sweetly said as she nodded. 
 
Kai was starting to get hungry, so he left his room to find D.O. 
 
"Hyung, I'm hungry. Cook me some ramyun," Kai said rubbing his stomach as Minjoo perked up. 
 
"I can cook you some~" she said as he furrowed his eyebrows when he remembered he had a coupon. "Remember that the day is almost over. If you don't use one coupon today then I'll-"
 
"Fine! Make it good though," he said and went back to his room. She smile and went to the kitchen to cook raymun. After she was done, she sent it to his room. 
 
"Kai, I'm done," she said, kicking the door since she don't have hands to knock. He opened it and made room for her to go in. 
 
"Just set it on the table then you can leave," he said as she did so. He watched her leave then looked at the silver pot of raymun. The smell filled his nose and with one bite, a slight smile appeared on his face. Why does this taste so familiar?
 
Minjoo was sleeping in Chanyeol's room while he slept with Baekhyun. She sat on the edge of the bed and looked out the window at the beautiful night sky. She sighed and played with her fingers. Will he be able to remember before I leave?