Let's Fulfill Her Wish!

Not All Wishes Come True...
EXO-k were in their waiting room when their manager walked in. 
 
"Kids, we have a special fan letter today. It's pretty much for Kai, but I think everyone should hear this," their manager said, holding up a white envelope. Everyone looked at Kai, but he was too busy looking at himself of today's performance. "Listen very carefully."
 
5 out of the 6 members became anxious and excited to what the letter was about. Their manager unsealed the envelope and slowly took the paper out, scanning through it first. 
 
"What's it say hyung?" Baekhyun asked impatiently. 
 
"It's a wish," he answer, blinking at the boys. 
 
"A wish?" the boys chorused as their manager nodded. 
 
"It's an 18 year old girl who's diagnosed with cancer. She wishes to have a week with EXO-K, aka Kai, before her times up..." their manager slowly said while scanning it a bit more carefully. 
 
"Yeah right. She's probably just lying like the rest of them," Kai coldly said, not looking up from his phone. 
 
"I don't know, it seems real. She did send a picture of herself," their manager replied, holding up the small photo as the boys got up to look at it. 
 
"Uwah~ she's pretty," Sehun smiled. 
 
"Wait, didn't you say this was for pretty much for Kai? What does he have to do with it?" D.O asked, blankly staring at Kai. 
 
"He's her favorite," their manager answered and smiled. "Are you guys up for it?"
 
"I know I am!" Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Sehun shouted with excitement. 
 
"I don't know. What if something happens to her? She'll be the first girl to spend a week with us too," Suho responded while scratching his head. 
 
"Then she's sure one special girl," their manager said, then looked at D.O and Kai. "What about you two?"
 
"I don't mind..." D.O relied then looked at Kai. "Kai..."
 
"I don't like the idea. What if she's clingy? I don't like those sort of girls and she's a total stranger. What if-"
 
"She's sick Kai, can't you at least grant this one wish for her?" Suho asked as Kai narrowed his eyes at the leader. "It's just a week. If we can handle it then so can you-"
 
"Tch, he can't even last a day with the screaming fans-"
 
"Shut up," Baekhyun firmly whispered, elbowing Chanyeol's stomach. 
 
"Either way it's 5 against one," Sehun said and turned to the manager. "Let's grant her wish hyung!"
 
"Sounds like a good plan," their manager said. "I'll go inform her and the CEO."
 
The boys cheered and were happy to have a girl live with them in their dorm. 
 
"What should we do?" 
 
"Ouuu~ a girl in our dorm. How exciting!"
 
"We should all sleep together!"
 
"We can't! Lets just take turns sleeping with her-"
 
"YAH! What sick mind do you have!"
 
"I didn't mean it that way!!!!!!"
 
"AISH! SHUT UP!!" Kai yelled at s, furious. "SHUT! THE! HELL! UP!"
 
The boys quiet down and felt tension arise from Kai's body. Suho fiddled with his fingers, Baekhyun kicked the tiled floor, Chanyeol curled his hair with his fingers, Sehun swayed back and forth on his feet and D.O...he stared at Kai with his big, round eyes. No one knew if it was of fear or if it was just his normal eyes. 
 
"It's just a girl," Kai firmly said and got up, making everyone stiffen in their place. "I'm going out. Don't come find me, I'll come home myself."
 
"Y-yes," they all answered and watched Kai stomp out the door with the tension following him out. Once the door closed, everyone exhaled of relief. 
 
"I thought he'd never leave," Baekhyun said gasping for air from holding in his breath. 
 
----------
 
Kai went to a private area and sat at the edge of a pond, throwing rocks in it. A girl? In our dorm? How can they allow that? And why be so excited about a girl? And why me?