REVIVED.

Please. With Love.

♡♥♡ Please. With Love.
I am so lazy to make this thread cute and colourful XD. Let's make this simple okay?
This thread is revived~!



Annyeong readers ^^!
I am so sorry I abandoned this fic for so long. I was very busy with my study I do not have time to write my fics. I told my bestie, Lia that I will try to revive this fic before January 2011 comes, so that is what I'm doing now. The deadline is so near ._. So readers, know that 'Please. With Love.' is now out of hiatus.

I understand if all of you do not remember the plot anymore. First, I write too many fics with the same characters, SHINee. Second, I left this fic for .. two months? I am not sure too XD. So yeah, I already made a summary for ALL chapters from the first till the seventh. I hope the summaries help you guys ^^.



Chapter One
Introducing the five sons with five different, annoying attributes. Lots of maids quit their jobs because of the boys so Song Jihyuk, the lawyer of the Lee family suggested to hire special maids. One to take care of each, so other maids will only have to take care of the mansion and don’t have to worry about the problematic boys. It is to avoid maids quitting jobs, and don’t have to hire new ones

Chapter Two
The introduction of Jung Seunghee, Honey Park and Shim Youngjin. Seunghee needs money for her study fees, Honey needs money to pay her brother's loan and as for Youngjin, she need to pay a 800 USD vase, broken by Ray so that the owner of the orphanage will not kick Ray out from there.

Chapter Three
The introduction of two best friends, Resha Lee and Shin Seorin. Resha is a playgirl, while Rin is a clumsy girl who fails a lot [LOL XD?]. Rin registered her name to be one of the special maids to prove to Yejun [Resha's dongsaeng] that she is not useless and can be a good housewife. She registered Resha's name too because she don't want to be alone.

Chapter Four
All five maids arrive at the mansion. They met the two eldest of the brothers; Onew and Jonghyun and decided they hate the two for being annoying and rude. Rin make a lie saying that WIKI had just proven people who chose to sit on sofas over the floor, 89% of them were in the last class when they were in high schools and the two brothers fell for the lie. Resha requested for Jihyuk not to assign Rin to the dangerous flirt. Jihyuk agree and assigned Rin to take care of the youngest. But at the end of the chapter, Rin ran down the stairs, shouting she just met a ert.

Chapter Five
Rin told everybody she saw a large number of VCDs on Taemin's bed. The youngest of the brothers then explained he stole those VCDs from Jonghyun to annoy him. Jihyuk was about to punish Jonghyun when Onew confessed that those VCDs are his and he is hiding them in Jonghyun's room. He was punished to do chores in the kitchen and Jonghyun later came to help him. Choi Minho made an appearance for the first time at the end of the chapter.

Chapter Six
This chapter reveals Minho and Seunghee has always been foes since they were kids, starting with their first meeting at a piano class. Minho is actually has left the house but decided to move in when he knows Seunghee will be his personal maid. Introducing Tofu the Tiger [Onew's plushy] and Biscuit the Bunny [Rin's plushy].

Chapter 7
The first day of the maids in the mansion. Onew annoys Youngjin so much the girls chased him with a broom. Jonghyun took off his shirt in front of Resha, thanks to his reputation as a flirt, Resha thought bad of him so she kicked him out. Honey exploded a bomb in front of Key's room to open the door. Minho accused Seunghee poisoning his food. Taemin and Rin destroyed a giant fridge in their race to drink more milk. They give Jihyuk a serious headache, so and the lawyer came up with a solution. He took out a very big book and placed it on a table behind the stairs.

You will know what that big book is in the new chapter ^^. And just in case if you had already forgotten who is who's maid, it's here :


Onew x Youngjin
Jonghyun x Resha
Key x Honey
Minho x Seunghee
Taemin x Rin


And I know I have so many characters in this fic, each of them with different personalities. I soooo understand if you guys can't remember who is who ><, so scroll down for the characters introduction ^^!










There ^^! Please wait for the big book in the next chapter, okay? I am sorry the new chapter is not done yet. I am writing Starlight right now, and will continue this fic after I updated Starlight :)

Readers, thanks again! *hugs and kisses to all readers* ^^

Will be back soon,
Pynk