Thirteen

Please. With Love.



♡♥♡ chapter 13 : Part One
~Gledonia Czephlot~


"Jjong, I'm bored. Let's go out somewhere," Onew said outloud while climbing the stairs. It's weird because usually Jonghyun will definitely answer him even though he hasn’t reached the room.

"Jjong, are you sleep-.."

He opened the door and his eyes quickly saw his favourite brother who is lying on the floor, he looks so pale.

"Oh my God, what had happened to you, Jjongie! You were absolutely fine just now!" Onew is panicking. He held his dear brother in his embrace, holding him with his right arm while his right hand took out his mobile phone from his pocket. At an amazing speed, he dialed for Jihyuk's number.

"Hyung, palli come to Jonghyun's room! He's fainted! He's very pale, and I am so worried. Please be quick, hyung!" he almost shouted on the phone.

Onew throws his mobile phone away after he ended the call. He was about to lift Jonghyun and bring him to his bed when he saw Resha, standing near the door, not very far from Jonghyun and him. She looks so shocked; her face is so pale, even paler than the fainted guy in Onew's arms. She has cold sweats on her forehead, and has her eyes only on the fainted Jonghyun.

"It's you, right? You did this to him!" Onew asked the pale-looking girl, and Resha swears Onew had never look angrier than that.

***

Onew is sitting besides the bed, where Jonghyun is lying on. He uses a wet towel to wipes Jonghyun's face patiently, and everybody else are surrounding the bed, except for Resha who is standing really far from the others. 

Once in awhile, Onew will give Resha an accusing glare. He was about to do it again when Rin finally scolded him.

"Why are glaring at my friend?!"

Shock at the sudden shout, Onew dropped the wet towel on Jonghyun's face.

"Omo, Jjong!" he quickly picked up the towel and turns to Rin.

"Why are you shouting?!" he snapped.

"Because you're staring at my friend! ert!" Rin replied.

"ert who? You're crazy! I am looking at her because he hurts my brother!"

Rin was about to snap again when Youngjin pats on her shoulder and whispered "This is going no where,".

Rin let out a heavy sigh and turns back, looking for Resha. Her friend is staring at her, but she doesn’t look guilty at all. They are together for almost ten years, she knows Resha is the type who will apologize, who will regret her mistakes. But right now, instead of showing her guilt, she looks blank.

"Resha, you did nothing, right?" she asked as she walked to Resha. The girl quickly shook her head.

"I did nothing," Resha quickly said, using a low tone. 

Onew suddenly laughed evilly and turns to both the girls.

"Yes, you did nothing and my brother fainted," he smirks.

"Stop it, Onew," Jihyuk who is sitting on Jonghyun's bed tried to stop the childish quarrel.

"We should listen to Resha unnie's explanation, I believe," Honey suddenly said. 

"What is there to listen to? They are alone in the room when I got there!" Onew snapped.

"But hyung, look at Jonghyun hyung. He has no bruises what so ever on his skin. What could have Resha possibly done to cause him… this?" Key said, pointing to the fainted Jonghyun.

"Are you on their side, Key? Yes, there are no bruises or any kind of marks on his skin, but she can make him fainted by-.." suddenly Onew stopped, his eyes widened and quickly turns to Resha.

"You.. did you.." he stuttered his question a bit, before he swallowed his saliva and quickly stand up.

"I believe our brother here fainted just like that, without any reason. So the case is closed," he said after he cleared his throat.

"What?" Youngjin asked. 

"Is it even possible to pass out just like that, hyung?" Taemin who is sitting on the floor next to MInho asked.

"Yes, it is possible. Now, all of you, please leave," Onew said as he grabbed Taemin and Minho's arms, forced them on their feet and pushed them out of the room.

"Hyung, you're weird!" Minho snapped.

"What? Jonghyun need to rest!" Onew replied.

"You're acting suspicious, hyung," Key blurted, and everybody else in the room, including Jihyuk nod their heads. 

Onew is very pale now.

"You're hiding something, right?" Youngjin asked, and Onew is even paler.

"No one leaves the room!" Rin suddenly said, putting on a serious expression on her face and made everybody laugh.

"What are you, a commander?" Taemin asked, chuckling at the same time.

"SPARTA!!" Minho and Seunghee suddenly shouted upon hearing the word 'commander'.

"Are you a fan of Running Man too?" Rin asked excitedly when she heard the two shouting the trademark of Kim Jong Kook.

"Sparta Kook is my favourite! I wish I can join them playing games~" Minho replied.

"I love that show," Seunghee responded and suddenly the three of them are spazzing on the SBS variety show.

"Yah, we are investigating the suspicious Dubu, remember?" Key interrupted their spazzing.

"Ah neh.. Block the door!" Rin changed into a commander again, and both Minho and Key quickly block the door so no one can leave. Key quickly moves away when he realized he's standing too close to Minho.

They're awkward like that.

"Why are you guys like this? I already said Jonghyun fainted without any reason. Resha is not guilty, so the case is closed~" Onew said, but he doesn’t sound convincing.

"You were accusing me all the times just now, and suddenly you said I am not fault. You're suspicious," Resha quickly said.

"Something is fishy," Minho said, acting like a fail detective.

"You look awkward, stop doing that," Seunghee laughs, and Minho blushes out of nowhere.

"Let us all listen to Resha's explanation first," Rin said.

"No need! How many times I have to tell you guys!? Jjong fainted just like that! No reas-" Onew didn't get to finish his sentence since Minho cupped his mouth. 

"Keep quiet, hyung. This is a very serious investigation!" Taemin said, playing along with Rin's sudden investigation drama. Onew widened his small eyes at that threat, and slowly nods his head. There's nothing he can do at this time, and Minho let go of him.

Everybody quickly took their seat. Jihyuk, Onew and Minho are sitting on the bed besides the fainted Jonghyun. Taemin and Rin are sitting next to each other on the floor, while Youngjin, Honey and Seunghee occupied the sofa.

"You guys made me feel like a criminal," Resha chuckles since she is sitting on Jonghyun's chair in the middle of the room, surrounded by her friends, the sons and the lawyer.

"I know you're not the criminal, Resha. I'll prove your innocence!" Rin said, and Taemin nods his head. The two of them look like a pair of cute friends together.

"Let's start, then," Jihyuk said. 

"Do we really have to do this?" Onew asked, and everyone hushed him as they're really looking forward to Resha's explanation.

Resha took a deep breath before she started her story.


Two hours ago

Jonghyun and Resha are both sitting on his bed, playing the guessing game again. Resha is so determine to beat Jonghyun, but it seems like he knows the answers to everything.

"You are obviously cheating!" Resha accused, pointing her finger at the same time.

"Yeah? Tell me how I did it," Jonghyun replied.

"I.. I don't know. You must have a special trick or something, that's how you know the answers to all my questions,"

"Is it that hard for you to accept that I'm a genius?" Jonghyun asked, smirking.

"No, because I refused to believe that," Resha said as she walks to the door.

"Where are you going?"

"Kitchen," Resha said. Her fingers were about to reach the knob when Jonghyun grabbed her arms and pinned her to the wall.

"I don’t want to be alone," he muttered in a very seductive way. Resha is reminding herself lots of times not to fall for this good-looking dino.

"You don’t want to flirt with me, Kim Jonghyun. Believe me," Resha replied, trying her best to hide her blushing cheeks.

"And can I know why?" Jonghyun asked, flashing his killer smile.

"Because I flirt better than you," Resha gave him a challenging answer.

"Prove it,"

Resha looks into his eyes for a couple of second before she grabbed him by his collar, pulls him much closer than they already are and pressed her lips on his.

Jonghyun widened his eyes upon such act of the girl, and is too shock to do anything.

Resha thought of doing something else too to prove that she's a better flirt, but then she thought it might not be a good idea. Yet.

It was then when the guy suddenly feels heavy on her grip. She opens her eyes and realized Jonghyun suddenly fainted. She let go of his collar and quickly took a few steps backwards near the door, leaving him lying on the floor.

She panicked, cold sweats started to wet her forehead.

Resha stood there for a couple more minutes, failed to think what to do. She thought of running away and hides, but it doesn’t sound right.

It was then when the door suddenly opened from the outside and Onew stepped in.

"Oh my God, what had happened to you, Jjongie! You were absolutely fine just now!" Onew is panicking. He held his dear brother in his embrace, holding him with his right arm while his right hand took out his mobile phone from his pocket.




"That's .. it?" Jihyuk asked.

"Yes, that's .. it.." Resha said, looking away trying to hide her blush.

"You kissed him .." Honey asked, she looks blank.

"Shut up, Honey. That's not the case," Resha trying to act cool, but her cheeks are reddened even more.

"I know!" suddenly Taemin raised his right hand up.

"What?" Jihyuk asked, and now everybody is looking at him.

"Resha noona have poison on her lips!"

Resha thought of smacking that boy, but then having him calling her 'noona' softened her heart a bit.

"Is that even possible?" she asked as she thought it sounds stupid, but then everybody looks so high-spirited when they heard Taemin's speculation.

"Honey, go and examine Jonghyun's lips and see if there's any stain of poison! Youngjin, bring a tissue or something for us to wipes his lips and bring it back to our laboratory!" Rin is still pretending to be the leader of the investigation team.

"Neh, unnie!" Honey and Youngjin who is having fun with the childish act play along with the others.

"I want to join too," Minho suddenly said. Everybody thought it's very funny for someone like him to have interest in such game.

"You and Seunghee can help guarding the suspect," Rin said, pointing to Resha who is dropping her jaw, looking at how immersed everybody are in the investigation drama.

"Er.. guys..?" Resha tried to stop them, but Taemin suddenly appeared in front of her and stares at her with a serious face.

"What?" she asked, annoyed.

Taemin said nothing, but keep on staring.

"What are you looking at?" she asked, rolling her eyes.

"I think I know what happened," Taemin said, more like whispering.

"I already told you what happened, right?" Resha responded.

"Yah, Shin Seorin! I know what caused Jonghyun hyung to collapsed!" Taemin shouted as he turns to his back against Resha.

Everybody stopped acting as detectives and look at the youngest sont. Onew is pale again.

"What is it?" Minho asked impatiently.

"Resha noona must have bought a poisonous lipstick!" Taemin said confidently, and Resha slapped her forehead. 

"Can you please stop about this.. poisoning lips?" she snapped.

"No, noona. This is a very serious case!" Taemin said, he never looks that serious, Resha decided she should stop trying to stop these people.

Of course, the others are still immersed in the game.

"I thought of that, too! Poisonous lipstick!" Youngjin said, clapping her hands, and Resha dropped her jaw again. Of all people, Youngjin is playing too?

"Where did you buy the lipstick, unnie?" Honey asked.

"I don't know," Resha replied lazily.

"Rin, the suspect is not cooperating!" Key shouted.

"Should we tied her to a chair and do a fierce investigation?" Minho shouted, too.

"Are you guys crazy?!" Resha snapped upon hearing such questions.

"No, no. We're an incredible team. An incredible team will never use force," Rin responded.

"So, do you have a better idea, unnie?" Seunghee asked, trying to join the drama.

"Find the yellowpages. We'll make a call to all cosmetics shop and figure out where she bought the poisonous lipstick!" Rin suggested. 

And of course, the rest thought of the suggestion as an inspiring one and quickly look for the yellowpages.

Since there are seven adults looking for the book at the same place, one of them knock down a vase and it fell on the floor, the pieces scattered everywhere.

"Yah.. this is my room.." Onew muttered, but the others are so immersed in the childish drama they ignored him.

"Maybe you should shout a bit," Jihyuk said, patting on his shoulder.

Onew widened his eyes at that suggestion since it comes from Song Jihyuk. He then decided maybe Jihyuk is also started to lose his sanity living with ten crazy youths under the same roof.

"YAH! This is my room! You guys are acting so funny and childish, and broke my vase too!" Onew finally shouted after he cleared his throat, thanks to Jihyuk's suggestion. Jihyuk, on the other side of the bed, put on straight face as if he knows nothing.

Onew is indeed right, Jihyuk is now approachable after having the ten youths living with him.

The others stopped what they are doing upon Onew's rage.

"I'll buy a new one to replace your vase, hyung," Taemin quickly said, he looks so guilty. Rin then decide Taemin is not that bad after all.

"We just want to find the source of the poisonous lipstick," Key, who is still immersed in the childish game said.

Onew let out a heavy sigh and signaled for everyone to come close to him. Not wanting to make the eldest son shout again, they just follow his command. 

"Sit," he said when everyone is standing in front of him.

Everybody then took their own space and sit on the floor. Resha left her criminal-spot besides the door too, squeezed herself in between Rin and Taemin, and sits besides her best friend, earning Taemin's death glare.

"What?" she asked, noticing the glare she got.

"Nothing," Taemin said, trying to act cool.

Resha turns to her left, giving Rin a glance, and made a guess. Maybe Taemin is angry because he didn’t get to sit besides Rin since Resha suddenly took the place?

"Are you in love?" she whispered to the younger boy, and Taemin widened his eyes when he heard that.

"Wh-what are you saying, noona?!" he stuttered his words. Resha thought it was funny and decided to more.

"So you do like her!" she pokes Taemin's cheek.

"I.. I don't know what you're saying!" Taemin slapped away her finger.

"Fine. But just in case if you do like her, I just want to let you know you don't stand a chance. Rin is liking someone else," Resha said.

Taemin's heart skipped a bit when he heard that. What Resha said reminds him of Jonghyun's collab mission offer earlier. So what Jonghyun said is true, after all?

Jihyuk moves to the other side of the bed and sits with Onew. He is curious about what Onew is going to say, too.

Onew took a deep breath, a real deep one and finally say something that doesn’t make sense to everyone in the room.

"It's Gledonia Czephlot," 

Every single pair of eyes in the room are now wider than usual, staring at him as sharp as they can, as if by doing so they can understand what Onew had just said.

"What.. is it again?" Jihyuk asked since he is as clueless as the others.

"It Gardenia something," Minho whispered to Seunghee.

"No, it's not. It's.. something Camelot," Seunghee said, but she looks unsure.

"Camelot? Is this related to Merlin?" Rin asked, remembering one of her favourite TV dramas when she heard 'Camelot'.

"Aish, you guys~. It's Gledonia Czephlot!" Onew raised his voice. Everybody stares at him again for the second time with a puzzled look.

"It's .. a disease," Onew said again.

"A disease..?" a few of them echoed him.

"This brother of mine is suffering Gledonia Czephlot since he was 13," Onew said as he brushes Jonghyun's hair a bit.

"What kind of disease is that?" Resha quickly asked. Since she's a Language student, she is not familiar with medical terms.

Onew looks at her for awhile before he let out another heavy sigh. It gave everyone in the room a 'it's a fatal disease, he's going to die' vibe and created a very intense feel among them.

"Back then when he was 13, he was kidnapped by a few noonas who has a weird liking towards pretty boys.."

All the boys in the room, including Jihyuk gulped their saliva as they heard that. Honey who noticed that quickly burst into a laugh.

"I can't believe you guys! You guys actually thought yourselves as pretty boys!" she laughed, and the other girls joined her.

"Even Jihyuk oppa.." Seunghee is holding her laugh too and Jihyuk tried his best to act cool upon hearing that.

"We're pretty, so?" Key rolled his eyes, annoyed at the girls.

"Back to the story!" Minho quickly said to end up the embarrassing moment.

"What did they do to him?" Resha asked, she started to pity the dino-like guy. Everybody is ready to hear a scary story on how the noonas tortured Jonghyun. Youngjin moves closer to her unnies and hugs Honey's arm.

"They forced him to wear female outfits like dresses, mini skirts, maids uniform with cat ears, and took his pictures and made a photobook out of the pictures,"

For half a minute, no one says anything.

"Oh," Rin broke the silence, since no one dares to react to what they've just heard.

"P-poor.. him.." Minho said, his face hurts as he tried so hard to hide his laugh.

Youngjin blinks her eyes, while Seunghee and Honey turns to the other way so their cheeky smiles can be hide.

"Female o-outfits?" Key asked but his question came out too loud as he cannot control his laugh.

"Photobook..~" Taemin muttered, covering his face with a pillow as he too, could not contain his laugh. 

"This is not funny, guys," Onew said, putting on a serious face again.

"He must be so traumatized," out of all people, Resha suddenly muttered a single line that shows that other than Onew, there is at least someone else who cares.

"Of course. He is so scared of girls since then. It'll be okay with ahjummas, but girls around his age.. a few years younger or older won't be good. He'll sweat a lot, he'll stutter all words, he'll become pale and will face difficulty to breath properly and often passed out. Like today," Onew said.

"So you know it is because of Resha's kiss!" Minho said, causing Resha to blushed.

"At first I don't, since it has been very long since the last time he fainted because of Gledonia Czephlot. The last time was seven years ago. So when I caught him on the floor today, I really didn’t expect the disease had attack again.."

The others nod their heads in unison, understanding.

"I have a question!" Rin suddenly said as she raised her hand.

"What is it, Rin?" Jihyuk asked.

"If he's suffering Gardenia Camelot, how come he's a player? I mean, how can he flirts with all the girls all this while without fainting?"

"You're right," Resha quickly nods, and the rest of them look curious too.

"First, it's Gledonia Czephlot, not Gardenia Camelot. Second, Jjong is not a flirt. He fakes that," Onew said, and he sighed again.

"What? So.. the 'Once you step in without EXTRA caution, you will be pregnant!' is a lie?!" Resha asked, repeating the warning word by word.

"Well, yes. I created that caption and spread it around the mansion back then,"

"Why would you do that? It's like.. accusing your own brother of something he's not. And it's a bad thing too," Youngjin responded.

"It actually helps him a lot," Onew confessed. Everyone in the room are very curious they started to talk among them.

"Hyung, just now you said the last time he fainted was seven years ago, right?" Key interrupted and silenced the crowd at the same time.

"Yes,"

"That means, the three of us wasn’t here yet at that time," Minho continued.

"Well, yes. He was adopted seven years ago. Since I was always alone in this mansion, I'm happy the first time I met him. We've been so close since the first day, until he told me about Gledonia Czephlot a few weeks after that. I pity him so much. I mean, look at him. He should be really popular among girls with that look,"

Unconsciously, the girls nod their heads.

"But that disease took away his freedom.. he always make sure to keep a distance from any girls at least a couple of meters or he'll faint again," 

"That sounds like a torture. He really has no freedom to walk around," Seunghee muttered.

"Exactly. Since he was adopted from an orphanage at the other town, I thought of something to help him. He was new in this town, and no one knows him and his disease, so why not fake a new personality?" Onew looks so serious in explaining.

"Ah, you're a genius," Taemin nods his head.

"Like I said earlier, I created the pregnant-warning and spread it around. I helped him practicing his killer smile too. I convinced him that he sometimes has to approach girls too, so that people will really believe he's a flirt. It took us less than a week when Jonghyun is finally known as a dangerous flirt,"

"And.. that helps him to walk around freely, right?" Minho made a guess.

"Of course. Even in this mansion, the maids are so scared to enter his room. They'll make way for him evertime he walks passed them. He doesn’t have to worry about bumping into girls anymore. At first he was just giving my idea a try actually, but then he realized he's much comfortable with the new personality. He did not stutter his words anymore when he talks to girls, and he can breathe properly since all girls he met are the one keeping their distance from him because of his status. So he went along with my idea since then, until now,"

Everyone in the room, encluding Jihyuk now understands why Onew said that caption helps Jonghyun a lot.

"So when I was adopted a year later, I also learnt from everyone that he's a flirt," Key said.

"Yes. The same thing happened to Minho who entered this mansion a year after you, and Taemin joined us four years ago," Onew confirmed.

"Aish, I was completely fooled," Taemin said.

"Same here," Minho and Key responded at the same time. They look at each other for awhile when they noticed they said the same thing at the same time, and later pretended as if nothing happened. 

"That's .. new," Jihyuk said as he too fell for the fake personality Onew created for Jonghyun.

"Um, I have a question," Resha suddenly muttered.

Onew gave her a 'what is it' look and she quickly ask her question.

"If he's not a flirt.. means.. he never dated any girls, right? He has no wild intentions in girls, so why would he collect those DVDs?"

Again, everyone in the room give Onew a 'quickly tell us!' look.

"I told you guys, I bought all those. Jjong has nothing to do with the DVDs," Onew said.

"So the ert here is you?" Youngjin quickly asked.

"No, no! I am not a ert. I bought them because.. because I thought if Jjong watch them, he can build up his courage to stood against females, and sooner or later he'll get rid of Gledonia Czephlot for real. I mean, we can't rely on the fake personality forever, right? He's a good dongsaeng to me, I want him to meet a good girl and get married. But that will never happened as long as he has Gledonia Zcephlot with him," Onew said again.

As much as they though Onew's way of thinking is childish, they can't help but to let it go since Onew's care towards Jonghyun is very obvious. Youngjin started to like the eldest son even more. Onew then turns to Resha.

"And to answer your first question, yes, Jjong never dated anyone. There's a very high possibility of your kiss just now to be his first,"

Resha turns to her side, hiding her boiled cheeks. 

"Someone is blushing," Honey and Rin said together, chuckling at the same time.

"So you're helping him hiding this disease since forever?" Seunghee asked and Onew nods his head.

"That's why I tried to stop the investigation too, earlier. I don’t want you guys to find out of Gledonia Czephlot. But you guys and the stupid investigation drama are getting on my nerves I don't have a choice but to reveal everything!"

"Onew-shi, I tried looking for the disease on Google, but I can't find anything on it," Youngjin said, waving her smart phone.

"I tried too. Zero results," Key joined.

"Of course you can’t find it anywhere. I made up that name," Onew replied. Without a guilty look.

It took everybody a couple of seconds before they understands what he was saying and some of them throws pillows to the eldest son.

"How old are you? Seven?" Minho asked, annoyed.

"Are you at the suitable age to give random names to things like this? Gardenia Camelot, gosh~" Rin is complaining too, which caused everyone in the room to drop their jaws.

"Look who's talking! You named almost EVERYTHING in the mansion and you're asking if I'm at the suitable age?" Onew asked, throwing a small pillow to Rin.

"At least Biscuit and Blackboard sounds better than Gardenia Camelot!" Rin caught the pillow and throw it back to Onew. 

"It's Gledonia Czephlot! Repeat after me! Gle-do-nia, Czept-Lot! Sounds better?! Pft! No one can tell Biscuit is a bunny, Blackboard is a mission and Starfish is a book!" Onew snapped.

"She also named her bicycle Pudding, hyung," Taemin added, laughing at the same time.

"But those words are still in the dictionary!" Rin responded, giving Taemin a death glare at the same time.

"You can google 'Gardenia' though. It's a brand of bread," Onew tried to defend himself.

"Ah, he said Gardenia instead of Gledonia," Key pointed, and everyone in the room laugh.

"Gardenia or Gledenia, whatever, I don't care already!" Onew looks so annoyed.

"Let's stop fighting," Resha said as she stood up.

"Where are you going, unnie?" Youngjin asked.

"I'm going to cook him something," Resha said, trying to hide her blush. Rin wanted to again, but she can tell Resha is feeling guilty towards the dino-like guy.

It was then when Jonghyun suddenly moves a few muscles. Key who saw that, tried to warn Honey about it but he accidentally pushed Resha who is walking passed him to exit the room.

Completely losing her balance, Resha fell on the bed.

"Onew hyung.." Jonghyun slowly muttered, calling for his close hyung as he slowly opened his eyes. Only then he saw Resha is on top of her. Both of them widened their eyes for awhile before Jonghyun went pale and passed out again.

"Yah! Kim Jonghyun!" Resha called for him as she stood on her two feet again.

"Why did you push her!?" Honey slapped Key's face gently.

"I.. I .." Key didn’t get to finish his sentence as he turns the other way and laugh again. Rin, Jihyuk, Taemin and Youngjin quickly made their way out of the room and continue laughing so they wont hurt Onew again.

"This is a very funny love story," Minho said as he stood up, followed by Seunghee.

"I know right? How can a guy fall in love when he keep on fainting having the girl close to him," Honey said, and Key nods his head.

All of them went out of the room, leaving Onew who slapped his forehead when he saw his brother fainted again, and Resha who is slapping Jonghyun's cheek gently, trying to wake him up.

TBC~



Jajang! For those who are expecting angst in this chapter, I am so sorry, I just can't write angsty moment in this fic XD. So what do you guys think of Jonghyun and Gledonia Czephlot? I already revealed that he's not a flirt, too. And how the DVDs got into the mansion! And Gledonia Czephlot, like Youngjin said, is nowhere on Google. I made that up XD. IDK what it means too, LOL.

And if you guys notice, the whole chapter focused more on the Jonghyun and the disease rather then Jonghyun x Resha. Well, we do have a funny kissing and felling scene, but to do justice to this couple, I'll extend this chapter to a second part [this part is way too long already, 4700++ words]. In the next chapter, there will be some more Jonghyun x Resha, and I'll reveal Jonghyun's collab offer to Taemin, too ^-^.

And I mentioned Running Man again XD, I just love that show to bits! Minho will appear in Episode 75 OMG I can't wait!!

Sorry for the late update. I have many fics, and I just moved to a new workplace. I'm teaching at a university now, yay XD. Please pray for my students to remain sane having me to teach them, LOL. 

I’ll work on 10's final chapter now, and will come back to this fic after that. I'll try really hard not to make you guys waiting for too long again. Please scold me on my comment section or my FB wall if I took so long again >< Wuuu.

Till the next chapter,
PYNK

p/s : Please scroll down for my SHAMELESS advertisement!




Posted Image

This shameless advertisement is for those who loves INFINITE XD
Posted Image

Posted Image

I won't ramble much. This is my 14th fic XD. My first non-SHINee fic [the previous 13 are all SHINee, keke] and my first INFINITE fic. 
I just love these boys so much, what to do? If you're interested in reading, CLICK HERE


Posted Image