e l e v e n

Please. With Love.

Jajang! This is the poster for this fic, made by a friend, mary517.
It's prettay, ne ^^! I like how she managed to squeeze in 11 ppl and
it's still look awesome *still excited over the poster*

Okay, thanks to the late update, I've missed so many celebrations.

May 25 - SHINee's 3rd anniversary!! [shawols, click here for your SHAWOL tag ^^]
May 25 - Our beloved Song Jihyuk's 18th Birthday! [Fay, click here for your card ^^]
May 25 - Please. With Love.'s 1st anniversary! [Let's celebrate it with this supa long chappie XD]
June 5 - My Birthday, LMAO [Readers, leave your comments for the chap, I'll take em as my bday gift ^^]
June 20 - BLING & SSK's break up XD LOL [if you're celebrating too, click here XD]




♡♥♡ chapter 11 : can we be friends?

Jonghyun is sleeping soundly on his bed when suddenly an ear-piercing shout shocked him.

"EVERYONE, WAKE UP AND PALLI COME DOWN!!"

"What's that!?"

He is now complete woke up, his eyes are wide open.

"I'm so going to kill whoever shouted so early in the morning!" he muttered to himself, dragging his legs to the door. He opened the door, and he found Resha in front of his room.

"You.. scared.. me!" he snapped, pointing his finger to Resha's face.

"What? I was just checking if you already wake up or not!" the maid snapped too.

"You can just knock on my door, right?"

"I was about to, when you opened the door with that Tyrannosaurus face of yours, snapping!"

The two are still quarelling when Onew, Minho and Youngjin step out of their rooms.

"What are you two quarelling about so early?" Minho asked, locking his door.

"Come on, Jjong," Onew grabbed Jonghyun and they walk down the stairs together.

"I'll wake Seunghee unnie and Honey unnie," Youngjin said, knocking on Honey's door. It was then when Key opened his door harshly, showing his face full of annoyance.

"Can I kill whoever that shouted just now?" he asked.

"No, you can't," Resha replied, since she recognized the voice. She is 100% sure it was Rin who shouted just now.

"Why is Rin unnie not in her room?" Honey asked, fixing her hair a bit. All of them are all still in their pajamas.

"It was only 5.30 am~," Seunghee muttered. Even without make up, Minho thought she looks pretty.

"I am so going to kill that girl!" Taemin suddenly appeared in front of his room. Unlike the others, he doesn’t look sleepy at all.

"Why are you looking so fresh?" Key asked.

"Um? What kind of question is that? I haven’t gone to bed yet," Taemin answered.

"What? What are you doing then?" Seunghee asked.

"I'm playing my computer games, of course!"

"What time did you usually go to bed, then?" Youngjin asked.

"Seven. And I just lost the game because of that shout, disturbing my concentration! That Shin Seorin, just wait till I get my hand on her!" Taemin said as he ran down the stairs, hugging his bolster.

"Yah, Lee Taemin! You're so going to die if you ever lay your finger on my friend! I'll kill your Dino brother too!" Resha snapped, following the youngest son from behind.

"Shut up, Resha Lee! He's not my brother!" Taemin shouted back.

"Oh my God, you are so rude! I am your noona! And if he's not your brother, then who is his younger brother?!" Resha responded, still chasing after Taemin.

"Brontosaurus, obviously! Since he's a Tyrannosaurus!" Taemin shouted back, giggling at the same time.

"Yah Lee Taemin, Resha Lee, I CAN HEAR YOU TWO!" it's Jonghyun's turn to shout.

"Good thing, hyung. At least you're not deaf,"

The maids and the other brothers were laughing when they heard Taemin's reply. But they didn’t notice Taemin had called Jonghyun 'hyung' for the first time even though he just said Jonghyun is not his brother.

"Lee Taemin, palli come down here and apologize!" Onew is shouting too. So Youngjin decided to open .

"Onew-sshi, what did I said about raising your voice?"

It took Onew a while before he gets to reply his maid.

"You are shouting too, Youngjin-sshi,"

And that caused Youngjin to blush.

"Let's go down," Seunghee said as she stepped down the stairs, followed by the others. In the middle of the grand stairs they saw Resha and Taemin are pushing each other.

"I thought you want to slap Rin just now. Why are you stuck here?" Minho asked, ruffling Taemin's hair.

"Stop treating me like a kid, hyung!" Taemin said, slapping Minho's hand away, trying to act like a bad boy, but this time Seunghee did realized something.

"You called Minho 'hyung',"

Everybody froze, including Taemin. Blushes started to appear on the youngest's cheeks, since he failed in his attempt to maintain his bad boy character.

"No, I didn’t!" Taemin quickly denied.

"I don’t care if you said it or not, just go!" Resha pushed Taemin down.

"I don't want to!" Taemin climbs the stairs and he pushed Resha down this time. It's because Jonghyun is waiting downstairs with an angry look on his face, thanks to their dinosaurs, brontosaurus and tyrannosaurus talk, both Taemin and Resha keep on pushing each other to lead the way.

"Let me go first, then," Seunghee volunteered as she made her way.

"Show off," Minho muttered.

"What is your problem?" Seunghee asked, turning back.

"I have nothing against you," Minho replied, though he started to feel awkward fighting Seunghee after what had happened in front of Seunghee's university last few days. But thanks to that incident, they stopped shouting at each other over small things, which is a relief to Jihyuk.

"Taemin and Resha, you two better come down now!" Jonghyun is still shouting.

"Can you please stop shouting?" Honey shouted from behind Seunghee.

"Yah Key, please shut up your maid!" Onew is raising his voice again.

"No one says bad things about you, Onew hyung, why are you shouting too?" Taemin shouted from where he is standing.

"Taemin, stop being rude and palli come down!" Jonghyun shouted again.

"Is Rin down there?" Resha shouted too.

"Yes, she is here, and I'll kill her if you and Taemin didn’t come down here!"

"Don't you dare, Dino!" Resha's voice can't get any louder.

"Hyung, I'll burn all your magazines and DVDs if you hurt her!" Taemin threatened, and now both him and Resha are running down the stairs.

"I told you those are not mine!" Jonghyun is really angry.

"But you took the punishment! That means you admit it!" Honey shouted too.

It took all of them 30 seconds more shouting to each other in between the stairs, obviously solving nothing until Key finally exploded.

"CAN EVERYBODY PLEASE SHUT UP?!!" and his voice echoed across the mansion.

Thanks to that, everybody now is in silent, shocked, and all of them have their eyes on the angry Key.

"IF THERE IS ANYONE HERE WHO DID BRUSH THEIR TEETH BEFORE COMING DOWN HERE, RAISE YOUR HAND, AND DON’T EVEN THINK OF LYING BECAUSE I AM THE GOD OF CLEANLINESS!" the diva is still shouting.

Some of them did thought of lying, but they canceled their plan upon hearing the last part of the sentence.

"It is too sudden," Youngjin slowly muttered.

"We don’t even get to think to brush our teeth," Onew added.

"EXACTLY, AND HOW DARE ALL OF YOU THINK IT IS OKAY TO SHOUT LIKE CRAZY SO EARLY IN THE MORNING! DO YOU GUYS HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH GERMS HAVE YOU GUYS SPREAD, WITH YOUR TEETH FULL OF BACTERIAS!??"

Almost everybody dropped their jaw upon hearing that, but they quickly close their moth back, afraid of getting scolded again for spreading bacterias~.

"And you guys call yourself adults!?" Key is still angry, but he sounds a bit calmer. He walked down the stairs, spraying his anti-bacterial air freshener Honey gave him earlier everywhere like crazy, closing his nose with his palm too.

"No wonder all the maids ran away. Nobody can ever stand these germs!" he is still talking, more to himself, spraying everywhere, denying the fact that he is also one of the reason the maids quitted.

"The return of the umma," Taemin chuckled.

"Do you want me to spray your mouth?" Key asked, and the youngest son quickly keeps quiet.

"Let's finish this palli. Why are you shouting?" Onew said as he tured to face Rin, who is standing quietly in the middle of the living room since forever, listening to her friends and the brothers shouting to each other. When she realized everybody is now staring at her, she quickly moved a bit to the other side, revealing a big, plasma-TV-like screen besides her. The screen is locked safely to the wall.

"I thought we have enough TVs in here?" Minho asked.

"This is not a television!" Rin replied excitedly.

"Then what is it, unnie?" Honey asked.

"This is our new Starfish!" Rin announced, clapping her hands at the same time.

"You mean, Starfish the journal?" Taemin asked, stepping closer to the big screen.

"Neh! It's much easier to use it!" Rin said as she pressed on small button on the right side of the screen. The screen works just like a computer, everybody stared at it in awe.

"Now, on top of the screen you can "Topic of the Day", right?" Rin asked, pointing her finger to the top of the screen. Everybody else nod their heads. Rin then bend down and pick up a pink, mini-sized keyboard and walks to the sofa.

"This is a wireless keyboard. You can sit here and type in your topic," she said as she took a seat, placing the keyboard on her lap, and key in something. Everybody watch her carefully, full of interests.

"Jajang! It will appear like this!"

Funnily, all of them clap their hands when they saw the screen.

"So we'll just use the keyboard to type our response?" Youngjin asked.

"Neh. This keyboard is registered with my name, so whatever I type using this keyboard will appear on the screen with my name with the help of bluetooth," Rin explained, key in a few more words, and the rest claps their hands again watching the screen.

"That means that keyboard is yours. What about about us?" Key asked.

With a bright smile, Rin brought to them quite a large box and put it in front of them. The maids and the brothers cheers in glee when they saw another 10 keyboards in it.

"I supposed the blue keyboards are ours," Jonghyun said as he picked one.

"This is so cute!" Honey said when she grabbed two keyboards for her and Seunghee.

"Rin, how to register our name on the keyboard?"

"Press the white button to turn it on. The red button is for registration. Only one person can register at one time so the others please do not turn on your keyboard yet. I'll show you how to do it with Resha's," Rin said, walking to Resha.

"Press the red button, and the Bluetooth will open a registration form for you on the screen. Just fill in your username, password and display name!"

So Resha do as she was told, and the rest are still staring at the new technology in front of them.

"Done!" Resha said.

"Press the red button again, and your registration will be saved,"

Resha pressed it, and the journal appeared again on the screen. She quickly type in something, and everybody claps again when her name appear on the screen.

"I want to register next!" Minho said, quickly pressing the red button on his keyboard.

"I'm after him!" Seunghee said.

"I'm after Seunghee unnie!" Youngjin said. So one by one, they have their names registered for their keyboards.

"The black button is for 'setting'. Like the registration process, you have to take turns to use it. You can personalize your font there, and change your display name, too!" Rin seems to be so excited explaining the new Starfish.

"This is better than twitter," Resha said, chuckling.

"What will happen if more that one person pressed on the same buttons?" Key asked.

"Starfish will automatically line up all the requests. But let's try to avoid pressing the same button at the same time to avoid more burdens to our Starfish,"

Taemin chuckled at 'our Starfish', he thought it sounds cute.

"Do we have to take turns to type in our response too?" Youngjin asked, and everybody seems interested in the answer.

"No. It works exactly like a chatroom, so you can type all you want!" Rin ended the tutorial happily.

While the rest take turns in personalizing their font, Minho's eyes caught another blue keyboard in the box.

"All of us already have our own keyboard, why is there another one in the box?" he asked.

"It's for Jihyuk oppa," Rin replied.

"He's going to use Starfish too?" Jonghyun asked. It seems that everybody already accept the facy that their journal is named Starfish.

"Of course. He's a great help! I just ask him if inventing this new Starfish is possible, and he gathered the best engineers in the company to make this!" Rin said.

"Waa, he is so thoughtful," Honey uttered.

"Neh! He said this is a gift to all of us for behaving ourselves, and did not break anything in the mansion this past seven days," Rin explained. Only then they realized that they didn’t really cause a chaos in the past few days. They did shout to each other, but nothing is broken.

"Look!" Taemin suddenly said, pointing his finger to a sofa far behind them. Everybody follow his finger and they saw the young lawyer is sleeping on the sofa, having his blazer covering his body up to his nose.

"He looks so tired," Resha said.

"Of course. He helped setting up this since 4 in the morning," Rin said.

"Four? So you guys woke up at 4 to set this thing?" Youngjin asked.

"Nopes, we woke up at 2. Jihyuk oppa brought me to the company to pick up the new Starfish!"

"You both went out at 2..?" Taemin asked, he feels so uncomfortable hearing that.

"Neh!" Rin replied excitedly.

"He looks .. so 'human' when he sleeps," Onew said, referring to Jihyuk.

"What do you mean?" Youngjin asked.

"Ever since we know him, all he does is work! He looks like a robot!" Key said.

"Let's thank him later when he woke up! Now I want to try this new Starfish!" Jonghyun said as he jumps on the sofa, taking his seat. Everybody else join him and in no time, the girls and brothers are everywhere in the living room, on the sofas and even on the floor.

"You can always start a new topic if you want, but you need to have at least 25 replies in the previous topic,"

And with that last tutorial, they started abusing their journal just like they did to the previous Starfish. Except for this time they don’t have to push anyone to have their turn.

Two hours passed, and Jihyuk finally woke up from his sleep. He was so tired setting up the big screen he fell asleep when he was done with it.

He glanced at his watch. It's already 8.00 am.

"Thank God today is Sunday. Or I'll definitely be late to the company," he muttered to himself. It was then when he saw the mess of people around him. Youngjin is sleeping at the corner of the living room together with Seunghee and Honey. Next to Honey, a few inches apart is Key, hugging Onew from his back. Minho is lying on his stomach not very far from the others, burying his face on the small cushion. Taemin is next to him, hugging Minho's leg which is a replacement of his bolster. The bolster is now Rin's pillow. Resha is next to Rin, and she used Jonghyun's arm as her pillow.

Jihyuk took out his Blackberry and snap the picture of the serene sight-seeing, since it might be the last time to see such. He was about to leave the living room when he saw what was written on the new Starfish.



Topic for Today :
[rin.] What do you guys think of the new Starfish?

Responds :
**hunnybunny has joined the canvas.
**DIIVAkey has joined the canvas.


[hunnybunny] It's cool, I like it. By the way, Honey's here.
[DIIVAkey] hunnybunny? Eeew.
[hunnybunny] Do you have any problem with my 'bunny'?
[DIIVAkey] It looks eeew-ish.
[hunnybunny] What's with the double 'I' in your 'diva'?
[DIIVAkey] It looks awesome like that.
[hunnybunny] yeah right~.

**taem. has joined the canvas.

[taem.] Taemin in the house!

**DUBU has joined the canvas.

[DUBU] Onew in the house!
[taem.] why are you copying my sentence, hyung?

**FlaMinho has joined the canvas.

[FlaMinho] The new Starfish is much easier to use, now I can have more air times.
[DUBU] I didn’t copy you, Taem. And what the hell is FLAMINHO?!

**Youngjin has joined the canvas.

[Youngjin] I'll stick to my name as my display name :)
[taem.] Fine, Onew hyung.
[FlaMinho] It's actually Flaming Minho, but it's too long so I made it FlaMinho. Isn't it cool?
[DIIVAkey] Mine is cooler.

**BLING has joined the canvas.

[BLING] Sounds like Flamingo to me.
[DUBU] I second that, Jjong.
[FlaMinho] Flamingo? Eew, that pink creature.
[DIIVAkey] What is wrong with pink?
[rin.] What is wronng with pink?
[rin.] *wrong

**reSHARK has joined the canvas.

[reSHARK] I'm in! Annyeong!
[hunnybunny] I'm lost.
[Youngjin] The screen is moving too fast.

**_seunghee has joined the canvas.

[_seunghee] I'm finally in.
[FlaMinho] Pink is ugly.
[taem.] I'm lost too.
[DIIVAkey] Pink is not ugly!
[rin.] Pink is cute! And Taemin, you're still copying my display name even though we're in the newq Starfish!
[rin] *new! Aish >< so many typos.
[DUBU] Can we have chicken for our breakfast?
[BLING] Resha Lee, explain your display name!
[taem.] I see no resemblance in our display names, Rin.
[Youngjin] Onew-sshi, let's just have toast and omelet for our breakfast. And I'm going now.

**Youngjin has left the canvas.

[_seunghee] I spotted a flamingo.
[rin.] =.= at Taemin.
[reSHARK] What's wrong with my display name, Dino D: ?
[FlaMinho] I'm not a flamingo, Jung Seunghee! And I hate that pink creature!
[taem.] ._. at Rin.
[hunnybunny] IDK what to say.
[DUBU] I'd love to have chicken for breakfast..
[BLING] Are you making fun of my jaw with the word 'shark', Resha?!
[Youngjin] Maybe we can have chicken for lunch, Onew-sshi.
[_seunghee] I'm just saying I spot a flamingo. I never say anything about you being the flamingo.
[DIIVAkey] I think I should go now. My head is dizzy reading everything so fast.

**DIIVAkey has left the canvas.

[hunnybunny] I second that.

**hunnybunny has left the canvas.

[rin.] Flamingo, look on your lrft.
[rin.] *Flaminho
[rin.] *left.
[rin.] Taemin has fallen asleep. ._.
[FlaMinho] I AM NOT FLAMINGO!
[reSHARK] Dino, you're too sensitive. I love sharks, that's all.
[_seunghee] LOL at Rin unnie's typo. FlaminGo ftw!
[rin.] I don’t mean to make fun of your display name! I really want to type FlaminGo T___t
[rin.] *T__T
[reSHARK] LOL, Rin always make typos.
[BLING] You love sharks? Yeah right!
[DUBU] I'm lost.

**DUBU has left the canvas.

[FlaMinho] I hate flamingos!

**FlaMinho has left the canvas.

[reSHARK] I told you I love sharks D:< !
[_seunghee] I'm sleepy.

**_seunghee has left the canvas.

[rin.] Yes, Jonghyun-sshi. Reshark love sharks.
[rin.] *Resha XD
[reSHARK] LOL rin XD.
[BLING] I love whales, then D:<
[rin.] I'm off.

** rin. has left the canvas.

[reSHARK] whales are cute. Bye!

** reSHARK has left the canvas.

[BLING] Yah!
[BLING] Aish!



***
The next day

Youngjin is walking alone to the mansion. It was 5 in the evening. Her school usually ended at 2, but she has extra classes today, with extra works too, so because of that she missed her bus, too.

"I'm already too tired, and now I have to walk home," she muttered, as the sun burns her skin. She was busy preparing Jinki's breakfast this morning she forgot to bring her umbrella.

She took out her mobile phone and made a call to Miyoung, the guest who is in charge to bring whoever at the front gate to the mansion. Since it took 15 minutes to reach the mansion by car, don't even think of climbing the hill from the front gate.

Youngjin closed her eyes, resting her mind during the car ride. She was really exhausted she plan to went to bed as soon as she can, even if she has to skin her dinner.

"Youngjin-sshi, we're here," she heard Miyoung's voice.

"Thank you, Miyoung-sshi," she said with a polite bow before she stepped into the mansion. She climbed the stairs slowly; suddenly think the stairs are too high since she's very tired that day.

She took out her room key from her pocket when she finally reached the next level, and on her way to her room, she passed by Onew's room. The door was opened, so she decided to check on the son assigned to her.

Much to Youngjin's surprise, the room had transformed into a jungle. Shirts and pants are scattered everywhere on the floor. Pillows and bolsters are on the floor too. Books and stationeries scattered across the desk, and the table lamp is very far from it's original place, laying somewhere at the corner of the room. And on the bed, Onew is reading his newspaper, with his shoes on.

In the normal situation, Youngjin will guide Onew step by step to do things on his own. But today, she's tired enough she doesn’t feel like even talking. She dropped her school bag on the floor and entered the room.

Onew noticed her presence; he quickly went of his bed.

"Youngjin, welcome home!" he tried to act normal, but got ignored. Youngjin picked up all of his clothes one by one and put them all on the bed. She went to the closet and took out a handful of hangers and started to hang the clothes and keep them neatly in the closet.

"I was looking for something just now.. I butchered the whole room.." Onew tried to explain.

But Youngjin ignored him again. She cleaned the desk carefully, putting everything in the right place. She then, went to the bed and straightened the bedsheet. She bent down and picked up all the pillows and bolsters, arranging them nicely.

"I planned to clean the mess tonight.." Onew opened his mouth again. But Youngjin keeps on playing deaf. She lifted the table lamp and put it back at the right place. She went to the closet again, and took out a towel, a pair of clean clothes. She put the clothes on the bed, and hands the towel to Onew on her way to Onew's bathroom. She picked up all the toiletries and arrange them in a small basket before handing them to Onew.

"Neh.. I'll take a bath now.." Onew said as he took the basket from Youngjin's hand.

The girl then picked up her school bag again and head to her room, leaving Onew with mixed feelings of scared and guilty.

***
Night

Rin was about to head to the kitchen when she saw Taemin's door opened. Without thinking twice, she jumped into the room, only to find Taemin in front of his PC, immersed in his computer games world. She walked to the youngest son and smacked him on his head with her paper fan.

"Yah, Shin Seorin, do you want to die?!" Taemin snapped.

"It's almost 8! Everybody is down stairs for dinner, aren't you going to stop playing your games?!" Rin snapped too.

"Aish, this girl!" Taemin muttered, but he did turn off his PC.

"Good boy!" Rin said, patting on Taemin's shoulder since they height difference make it hard for her to ruffle Taemin's hair.

"Stop treating me like a kid," Taemin muttered and together they walked downstairs.

"Dongsaeng, have a seat!" Jonghyun welcomed Taemin, patting on the chair next to his.

"Hyung, why are you so nice?" Taemin asked as he walked to the seat.

"Nothing. I'm just in a good mood tonight," Jonghyun replied, smiling brightly. Resha, on the other hand looks so sour.

"What happened?" Rin asked.

"I just gave him ten questions for our quiz game just now, and guess what? He can answer everything AGAIN!" Resha snapped.

"Maybe he cheated?" Run suggested.

"Of course, that's the only way he can answer everything. But I just don’t know how he did that~,"

The two friends keep on talking about Jonghyun's amazing skill of answering questions when Onew suddenly asked.

"Where's Youngjin?"

"I believe she's in the kitchen," Jihyuk said.

Onew keep in silence for awhile before he decided to check the girl in the kitchen. Youngjin is arranging some glasses on the rack when she saw Onew stepped in. Still not in a good mood, she turned her gaze away.

"Youngjin-ah, let me help you with the dishes," Onew offered, but Youngjin didn’t reply him.

"Are you still angry?" Onew asked, grabbing the glass in Youngjin's hand and put it nicely on the rack. Youngjin decided not to talk to the eldest son for awhile so she continued doing some random works in the kitchen. Onew did nothing but stare at the girl, thinking at the same time, what should he do to make things right. But no matter how hard he works his brain, he failed to come up with any solution.

When she's finally done cleaning the kitchen, Youngjin took off her apron and hanged it properly on the wall. She was about to leave the kitchen when a pair of strong arms s around her waist.

"Onew-shhi, what are you doing!?" more like whispering, the girl asked, still in shock of Onew's act. She can feels his chin on her right shoulder.

"You can scold me all you want if you're angry. But please don't ignore me.." the eldest son muttered, keeping the girl secure in his embrace.

Youngjin tried to find words to reply Onew, but it suddenly seems so hard. She feels nervous too, having a guy so close to her for the first time in her life.

"I don't mind if you shout at me like what Resha always did to Jonghyun. I don’t mind if you want to hit me with a paper fan like what Rin always did to Taemin. But I hate it if you don't talk to me.."

Youngjin is still in awe, she failed to find any words to reply Onew when suddenly Honey stepped into the kitchen. Obviously, she dropped her jaw when she saw Youngjin and Onew.

"Unnie, it's not like what you think!" Youngjin quickly said, trying to push Onew away, but failed.

"I'll just.. go," Honey said, chuckling at the same time, leaving the kitchen.

"Onew-sshi, you better let me go or other people might catch us!" Youngjin said. But the situation is now the other way round, where it's Onew's turn to play deaf.

"Alright, alright. I will not ignore you anymore!" Youngjin finally said, and she can feels Onew is smiling.

"But you better not make me angry with all the mess anymore!" she warned him, and she can feels him nodding on her shoulder.

"Now, let me go," Youngjin said, and Onew finally let her go. She tried hard to hide her red cheeks, hoping Onew will not see them.

Youngjin is fixing her blouse when suddenly Onew utter such a weird sentence.

"I'm Lee Jinki. You can call me Onew,"

"I .. know that, Onew-sshi," Youngjin said.

"Can we be friends? I want to get rid of this master-maid relationship," Onew said. He looks a bit shy, but honest at the same time.

"Friends.. well, sure.. why not.." Youngjin replied, her cheeks reddened even more.

"And I will appreciate it so much if you stop calling me Onew-sshi, it sounds so uncomfortable," Onew added, scratching his non-itchy head.

"But we're.. like strangers.." Youngjin replied.

"You agreed to be my friend just now," Onew pouted.

"Ah, neh.. neh. I forgot, mianhae," Youngjin apologized.

"It's okay. Let's go eat now, I'm hungry!" Onew said, taking Youngjin's hand in his. Before they both leave the kitchen, Onew lean down a bit and whisper into Youngjin's ear.

"Since I'm older, I guess you should call me 'oppa',"

And Youngjin's heart beats thrice as faster for the first time in her life.

TBC~.


OMG I finally get to finish this chap! This is the longer update ever for this fic, consist of 4620 words! I even fall asleep while typing their conversation in the new Starfish >< LOL. Ok, let's ramble. What ever technology is the new Starfish, it's based on my 100% imagination. It's a combination of a chat room, computer, television, twitter, handphone, YM, IDK what else, LOL. I am a Language major student, so I know nothing abt technology and engineering, this is a mere fiction for us to have fun while reading, keke ^^.

The new Starfish sounds fun, no? It's just that it took me longer times to update this coz I need to format their fonts and colours >< I even talk to myself my formatting them, "Jonghyun.. verdana.. green.." something like that, my father give me his mydaughterisweird look XD lol. Another pairing has move on, yay for Onew x Youngjin! Aren't they cute ^^?

So yeah, till the next update! Drop your comments and make me happy, please ^^? Honey x Key will be featured in the next chapter, wait for em :)

Much Love,
PYNKFAERY

p/s : To those who PMed me asking for my FB and what not, I'm so sorry I didn't get to reply you one by one. Yes, I do have an FB account. Just look for me there; Pynkfaery Lee [introduce yourself when adding, ne!]. Yes, I have twitter too : http://twitter.com/pynkfaery. Yes, I have tumblr too : http://pynkfaery.tumblr.com/ and no, I don't have skype XD. If I register one in the future, will tell ya ^^.

p/s 2 : I think their display names are obvious. But yeah, just in case.. DUBU is Onew, BLING is Jjong, FlaMinho is Minho, DIIVAkey is Key, taem. is Taemin, rin. is Rin, reSHARK is Resha, hunnybunny is Honey, _seunghee is Seunghee and Youngjin as herself, keke.