CHAPTER 6: SEOHYUN'S FIRST KISS

Hate U Love U

 

SEOHYUN’S POV

After lunch..

Lunch break was over, still I can’t forgot Jessica  unnie and Casey’s fight at the cafeteria earlier. The best part was when Unnie poured water and the punch part was awesome! Thumbs up!

“ hello Seohyun.” Oops I know that voice, I feel a sudden uneasy feeling then I turned to the him.

“h-hi” I greeted back. His the guys earlier at the corridor. Ow I really don’t like the looks of him..scarrrryyyy..

“Lunch breaks over already?” he ask the a naughty grim showed up on his face as he walk closer

“ahmm,y-yeah.. i-I’ll be g-going now..b-bye…” I said and wave my hand I was about to turn my back on him when he caught my wrist.

“hey, what’s the hurry…” ow…now I’m really scared..wahhh!help.. “ it’s still early..how about hang out with me for a little while..” he said again that scary grim of his.

“ahh…s-sor-sorry..but i-I really h-have to go…p-please..” I said trying to pull my hand from his grip but he held me tight.

“ come on, just for a few moments I promise you’ll loved it..” ahhh!no! no! no! get away you frog..ahh, lord please…please save me I don’t want my first kiss ended to this ugly frog face..please…

“no! let go of me!” I snap at him but he still won’t let go of my hands. “come on don’t be a coy” he said.

“let go of her James” I know that voice I looked at the newcomer.

“K-KRIS!” I said, I felt the grip loosen a little then I pull my hand and run to him.

“Kris..” the frog face said. “ don’t get the wrong idea were just having fun..right Seohyun?” he looked me, I hid behind Kris.

“well..it’s not what I saw James” Kris voice was calm but dangerous. “ don’t force a lady if she doesn’t want to come with you, you’ll only going to look pathetic” wow, Kris sure has a sharp tongue. I looked at James and I think that hit a nerve.

“ow, pathetic? Who do you think you are huh? Acting so brave, you’re no her boyfriend so you don’t own her.” James said.

“who said she’s not?” Kris said, go Kris kick his A**. I’m rooting for you.

“so sure of your self aren’t we..” james said then he smiled at Kris a challenging smile that is. “ then prove it!” huh? prove what??wait I didn’t follow??hello?? Kris didn’t answer but the next thing he did was shock me.

MUAH!

I was like from  (-.-?) > (o.O?) > (O.O?) > (@.@?!) WHAAAA DID HE JUST KISSED ME?!AAHHH NO MY FIRST KISSS!!!!AHHHH

I felt his lips on my cheek, then I froze.

“there, is that proof enough?” Kris said to James.

“i’m watching you KRIS..” then he walks away.

“now that was easy” he said and that woke the hell out of me. “ hey Seo-----“

PPLAAAAAACK! (O.O)

My hand flew to his face “ how dare you!” I shouted at him then I run away..my tears are falling. Of course I’m crying that was my first kiss for Pete sake and he STOLE IT! Ahhhhh..well it’s not on the lips but still, that was a KISS! Instead of heading to the room I went to the roof top.

“AHHHHHH! I HATE YOU KRIS FAN! I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU HEAR THAT?! I HATE YOOOUUUUUU!

I screamed to the top of my lungs, I don’t care if he heard it or the whole school heard it I hate him!

 

HEECHUL’s POV

 

“hyung, put some ice on that” Siwon said, we are at his condo unit

“ah! Of all the place she could hurt me…why my FACE?! Argh! That witch of an Amazon woman” I blurted out, I was being careful with my face and she just punched it?

“Hyung, what did you do to her to hate you like that?” he ask.. then putting some ice on the bowl.

“how would I know I never meet her before..and I cursed the day I meet her! Aish!!”

He came closer and sat beside me in the couch “let me see?” he said then he bend and look closer “ ouch, that’s a nasty hit Hyung, I bet she know how to punch”

“yah! Do I look like a punching bag to you?!” I ask him ow, yelled at him actually.

“hey Hyung!” Kris came.

“hey,Wait..Kris what happened to you face?” I ask, it’s red as if a blush.

“ahh this?” he said and ouch his face. “well, I got slap” he said then walk straight to the kitchen and open the freg.

Siwon just shook his head join Kris in the kitchen. “ here put some in that face of yours” he said then went to his room.

Well actually we are on the same building and our condos are on the same floor. So we could crash any ones room any time.

“hyung how’s the black eye?” Kris ask teasingly.

I eyed him, “you punk mind your own black eye!”

“sorry I don’t have one” he said then  went out of the room.

“aish!! I swear I’ll get even to her! yah!heard that Jung Jessica?! Huh! just wait and see, you pick the wrong Casanova to mess with!”

 

 

YOONA’s POV

Where having dinner but Jessica and Seohyun are with their usual self,

“psst..Yoona” aboji called me

“yes aboji?” came closer to him his voice was low and a whisper I answered in the same tone.

“what happened to them? Huh? did something happen in the school?” then he looked at me.

“you know, aboji we could hear you.” it was Jessica.

Aboji just smiled at her then sit properly. “very well, tell me? did something happened? You two look so unlikely your selves..” he said then continue eating, me I just looked at them.

“aboji!” I was startled by Seohyun

“yes dear?”

“aboji…i-if a guy kissed you..ahmm” Seohyun stop then looking at us. The tree of us me, Jessica and Aboji were like gaping on her. what is she talking about a kiss???? Did she just got kissed? Ow no!

“Seohyun…….” I looked at aboji and his seriously scaryyy..ahhhh Seohyun-ah

“it’s not me aboji….”she said “ It’s my classmate, she ask me if a guy kissed you ahhmm, even though his not your boyfriend? What does it means?”

“  I see your friend..well it could me a lot of things..you know my dears, a kiss could mean so many things, but you could feel what they means.”

“feel aboji?” now I’m curious.

“yes, if a kiss is just a kiss, nor it is anger or forced or even if it’s really love.” Then he shove a food in his mouth.

“love?” Seohyun ask.

“yes, what did she said? Did she felt any of them?”

“actually aboji, she got kiss on the cheek..heheh”

“ow, even though…you could still feel it”

“she..she didn’t tell me..” Seohyun said.

“I’m doing Aboji, I’m going to my room.” Jessica said, I bet she doesn’t like the topic? Well neither me..the three of us haven’t got a boyfriend or we never did have one. Since aboji took care of us, his so strict with comes on dating guys. After dinner we head back to our rooms.