CHAPTER 22: JESSICA SAID "THANK YOU"

Hate U Love U

Seohyun and Rey are talking about almost everything under the mango tree “hey Seo there’s something I want to ask.” Seohyun looked at him “hmm, what is it?” “ ahmm are you really..ahmm..you know” “huh? Come on don’t be shy, what is it?” “ah the royal couple thing..is that true are you Kris ahmm a couple?” “huh? Ow that..don’t mind it, it’s Erin and Laica’s trip.” “ so does it mean that you and Kris are not you know..you don’t love him..” “ Love him?,come on we dislike each other and being a couple?” she shook her head “that’s really impossible” or is it? She added in her mind, “although he saved me many times since the day I came here..well anyway why did you ask?” “ow it’s just ahmm..I-I lik—“ “Hey Seo come on! Breaks over! “ Rey was cut by Erin who is standing not far from them “ Ok! Coming..let’s go Rey!” she said to him then went towards Erin. Rey was left there alone “I like you” he said totally talking to no one “ so you like her” Rey was surprise because he was not alone and what is more surprising is it’s Kris “ K-Kris how long have you been there?” “long enough to hear yourself confession” “ahmm..so..is it alright with you if..if I ask Seohyun for a date?” Kris eyed him “I’m not her guardian so don’t ask me that” He said then passed Rey.  What he said lingers in his head as he reached the activity hall. It’s 4 :30 in the afternoon already when they started the next set of games. Maggie didn’t let go of Heechul’s althrought out of the game, while Siwon was being dragged by Laica almost everywhere. Group games are being played “OK FOR OUR LAST GAME COUPLE , WE CALL IT FIND YOUr OTHER HALF GAME, THIS GAME IS SIMPLE ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS FIND YOU PARTNER, BUT YOU HAVE TO PUT ON A MASK AND A CAPE OF COURSE, LET’S SEE HOW YOU TRULY KNOW YOUR PARTNER IF YOU FIND YOU’RE RIGHT PARTNER YOU WON..SIMPLE AS THAT SO LADIES YOU’RE MASK AND CAPES ARE WAITING IN THAT ROOM AND BOYS THAT ROOM, 15 MINUTES TO CHANGE.

The girls went to their assigned room and so as the boys after 15 minutes they all come out wearing mask and capes  “ ALRIGHT BUT YOU ARE FORBIDDEN TO SPEAK OR EVEN A HAND GESTURE. YOU HAVE TO KNOW THAT MAN BY HEART SO ARE YOU READY?! I’M GIVING YOU 10 MINUTES TO LOOK FOR YOUR PARTNER OK! AND TIME STARTS NOW!” as soon as Mr. Salvador said the word they all run towards and meet in the middle argh excuse me! I need to find my Jessica Heechul thought as he went from one girl to another  “good thing I change my clothes so and my perfume..keke Megan  will never find me “

 “this is crazy, why bother anyway “ Siwon said who is just standing at the corner and just stand there leaning , watching everyone looking for their partners like crazy, then someone came beside him he need not to look who it is because by his posture he knows that it was Kris, they just look at each other and nod.

                “who on earth ever thought about this game..aish”  Jessica irritatingly said in her mind as she make way to the crowd and reach the other side away from the crowd of crazy people came with her was another person, she looked at her and the stranger no need to speak for she know it was Yoona “ah! I hate that game!” “welcome to my world” she said “ Oh?! Jess?” “ the one and only” and gave Yoona a side glance since they can’t take their mask off just yet until the game is over so they just stayed there and watch as other stumble of each other’s feet they could hear students cursing here and there and girls screaming.

                While Yoona and Jessica are safe at the corner, Seohyun on the other hand got stock and trap in the middle “excuse me…excuse me..” she said softly as she went through the crowd. “PRINCE! Where is my Prince!” it was Megan desperately looking for Heechul in the crowd “PRINCE SIWON where are you?” “Where’s my Kris! Yah move you maggots!” almost the girls are looking for the R3 not their parnert, hais cruel world!. As she struggle her way out she got step on, pushed and hurt by others until she caught a glimpse of two people standing in the corner she walk towards then, she was just a few feet away from them when she got pushed by someone in the back and about to fall flat to her face “ OMO”  she said to herself when a pair of hands caught her and rescued from her worst embarrassment.  A familiar flow of feeling went through her body, she look at her rescuers face but of course he was wearing a mask how could she forget but she doesn’t know why she’s so anxious to see his face and one face keep getting in her mind— Kris. When Mr. Alvarez blow the whistle her anticipation grow she fixed her eyes on him until he take off the mask as he was about to take the mask off it felt like a slow motion but disappointment greet her it was Rey who caught her from falling flat face on the floor  “caught you” he smiled “are you ok?” she forced a smile “yeah I’m fine, thank you”

                Kris saw someone was struggling to get out of the crowd, he look at the person intently and he did need not to know who it was coz he just know who it is, because his heart said so.. (o.O?) his heart said what?! He shook the last thought way, she was heading towards their direction when she got pushed and was about to fall he took a step forward to catch her but someone else caught her first, frozen from where he at, Kris saw how Seohyun look at the man as if it was the one she was looking for. But when he saw who was the face behind the mask something took over him. He felt angry, angry about herself that he didn’t catch her and he hates that somebody else caught her aside from him.

                “ALRIGHT LET’S SEE WHO ARE THOSE WHO FOUND THEIR PATNERS…1…2…3..4..OH! LOOKS LIKE MANY OF YOU FOUND YOUR PARTNERS RIGHT, AND FOR THE REWARD YOU COUPLES ARE GOING TO HAVE A WONDERGUL NIGHT TOGETHER IT’S A DATE! SO I SEE YOU LATER FOR YOUR DINNER DATE!OK! SO I GUESS IT’S A WARP EVERYONE!”               

                “so I’ll see you tonight?” Rey said to her. Seohyun just smiled at him. It was already 5:30 pm and they got dismissed from the afternoon activities “ Uh! I think I need to take a bath again…” Megan said in disgust as they passed by them “ hey Seo! Looks like you have a date!” Yoona “ ahmm I don’t know unnie..” “huh? Why? What wrong? Rey seems to be a good man” “I don’t know, somethings telling me that…that Rey likes me” “ what’s new..come on Seo almost half the guy on your class confess to you that they like you and you don’t mind that before” “ it’s just that—“ “you like someone else!” Yoona said to Seohyun not even a hint of doubt in her voice “ Deh, she like Kris” Seohyun almost trip about what Jessica said “bwo! Kris? Unnie that’s impossible, he hates me beside we always fight and…” “ why so defensive Seo?” Yoona ask and Seohyun went to stop  I look defensive? she thought “ no, I’m not” she said stamping her foot like she always does when she gets stubborn then walked passed them.

                “Wah  I thought I was about to die back there” Heehul complained “ It’s a shame I didn’t find my princess” he added dramatically “ seriously hyung? Are you serious about that bet?” Kris asked “Well sort of, it’s fun teasing her like that.. and beside why would I not be huh? My favorite camera is at stake here. You punks!” he said Siwon grim. “Good thing Jessica is an Ice Princess she won’t fall easily” “just you two wait, that Ice Princess will soon melt in my hands” “ I can’t wait to see that” Kris said “ Yah! Where did you two went in the middle of the game huh?” “us? We were just there standing..in the corner” Said Siwon “ahh yeah Jessica was there too standing not far from us” Kris added “and how did you know that was her?” he ask eyeing on them “ how will we not? Her aura shouts that it was her” “really?...”  While the two guys  are talking Kris suddenly went quiet. “Kris you seem off somewhere.” Heechul said  “ don’t think too much about it Rey seems  like a reasonable man” Siwon said “ I’m not bothered by that” he said but he know that this two won’t buy that alibi  so he just continue walking “yah! Wait!” Heechul went ahead of him and stop in front of him he eyed him closely  and smile “ I knew it, you’re jealous aren’t you?” (O_O?)  I’m what now?

                 In the cottage Seohyun and Yoona where done freshen up and just slacking in the bed when someone knocks on the door. “ who is it?” Yoona opened the door and it was Heechul “ oh? Heechul-ah” “hi!, I came here to pick you guys up for dinner” he said smiling “ ow, come in, were almost ready” she said and gesture Heechul inside the cottage “ Annyeong Seohyun, wow you look dashing” he complemented her “ Annyeong, thanks but this is just a simple dress, I wonder if it’s ok for that dinner, I thought this is all activities and stuff.” She let out a lungful of air “ (o_O) “ hey Yoona-shi” he called Yoona who is just standing beside him “ deh?” “ is she always like this? I mean that dress is for camp activities?” He ask totally curious “ well that’s Seohyun for you, you should she her in the house then you will realized that this…”gestured Seohyun “ is her simplest look” she said. “ wow, she had an odd fashion reference I see.” While Heechul analyze Seohyun’s clothes the bathroom door opened and Jessica came out only towel covering her body. “Hey, Yoona—“ “ Ow Hi Jess—“ (^-^) >>> (o_o)>>> (o.O)>>> (O,O) “YAH!!!!” Jessica shouted and Heechul looked away “ahh bian…bian…I guess I’ll j-just w-wait outside then” he said and dash towards the door and closed it.

                Heechul thought his heart was about to pop out from his chest, he lean to the door for support coz his whole body was tensed.  The site of Jessica coming out from the bathroom with her hair still wet and only towel covering her body was too much for him to take, well his a playboy alright but not that kind of guy that take advantage of the girls who throw themselves to him. “HYUNG!” that was Kris who is walking towards him so as Siwon.  “ are you ok? We heard someone scream” Siwon ask “ huh? Ow, it was nothing it’s just Jess she got startled when she saw me inside that’s why she screamed.” The two boys justs nod and look at each other,

well it was the truth though, I just let out the part when she was just came out from the bathroom with just her towel and he look gorgeous with her hair wet.

“hyung, Kwenchana? You’re face is red” Kris as when he notice him, he know that his face is getting red because he felt it. “yeah fine, it’s just she’s scary” he lied.

 

                “yah! Why on earth you let that person come inside here huh?” Jessica scolded Yoona while getting dress. “ Sorry, just hurry and get dressed already, I’m hungry” Yoona complained and Jessica just glare at her “ Unnies, I’ll go now” Seohyun right after she finished applying some light make-up for tonight “ ok, take care and enjoy, just make sure you’ll tell us the story tomorrow..ok?”  Yoona said smiling at her  “deh” she said before opening the door, he know that Heechul was waiting outside but she didn’t know  that Kris was there too, she was shock for a moment but recovered from it. “They’ll be out in just a minute, I’ll  go ahead now..bye” she said to Heechul “ oh? Ok! Enjoy.” Heechul smile and wave at her “thank you” she greet Siwon who is leaning on the porch pole before walking down the stair Kris who had his back on her looking at darkness totally ignoring her made her blood go to her head “ bye bye!” she wave at them and when she passed along Kris side she didn’t bother looking at him too.

Fine ignore me then I’ll ignore you too, huh! His so heartless argh!

 Seohyun said totally annoyed with Kris as she walk away.

Kris looked at her as she disappear in the darkness, she really does looked lovely in that dress but he couldn’t say it “hey Kris when are you planning to continue this LQ of yours with Seohyun all throughout the camping?” Heechul ask but he didn’t respond “ aish this punk!” “Excuse me I have something to do” he said and walk away as well “ look at his guy! Yah! Are you not going to eat?!” Kris wave his hand as a reply to Heechul.

“oh? Where is Kris going?” Laica ask as then suddenly appeared.

“Hi guys” Erin greeted and Nathan just wave his hand.

“he said he has something to do” Siwon answered.

“what are you two doing here by the way huh?” Erin ask

“we’re waiting for my Princess, where going to have dinner together since we didn’t win the couple game”

“even thought you found her in that  game you still won’t be in that dinner date because you’re not her partner” Laica said

“I know, that’s why we are going to date now, a group date of course just in case Jessica throws something deadly at me I have you guys as a shield” he countered.

Laica and Erin slap Heechul and Nathan laugh out.

“Sorry for the long wait!” Yoona said as she come out of the room “ I thought I heard you guys, good thing you’re here.. Jess is about to come out now.” She said.

“let’s go.” Jessica said in a complete cold voice. “PRINCESS!!” Heechul jump out in front of her “may i?” he said stand like a gentleman at her side but Jessica totally ignore him and walk straight.

Erin and Laica suppress their laughs until Heechul went off and chase Jessica again. “come on let’s catch up with them, before who know what will Jessica do to Heechul” Nathan said. “she’s in a bad mood, is she?” Laica ask “ yeah, sort of, you guys go ahead I’ll just lock up” “ ok! Hurry!” Erin said and they followed where Jessica and Heechul run off to.

Here we go again…chasing and chasing and chasing, I hope it will be the other way around next time.

“hey! Will you slow down please! My foot still hurts” and she did “OMO!” he stop as well because he got surprised and he run off at her side “ thanks goodness you listened” he said “ Thank You” she said and Heechul looked at her awe what he heard from her.

Stay composed Jessica you’re just thanking him for what he did earlier she said to herself coz this is the first time she ever thank the man  breath real slow..and relax  “ don’t be so shock, I know how to say ‘thank you’ I owe you that” she said and walk ahead again.

As Yoona have check everything before locking the door she hurriedly run her foot slip the last step of the stair and landed on the ground. “Ouch…ouch…ouch..ahhh I’m so clumsy!” she said as she dust off the dirt in her hands “ Planning to sit there all night or are you coming?” Siwon ask standing not too far from him with his hand on his pocket “ahh, no!” Yoona said and standing up immediately and dust of her clothes he heard him chuckle “ ow you think that was funny?” she ask irritation can’t hide in her voice “sort of, you should have seen the look on your face and that was funny” he said totally not hiding his amusement. Yoona looked at him, she’s really annoyed not she usually do but she stamp her feet and walk away like Seohyun “ah!!!!What a jerk!”