POOR FOOT..."(

Hate U Love U

 

 

                While Siwon and Yoona are enjoying the morning, Jessica and Seohyun woke up when they noticed that Yoona is not in her bed they got up and saw the time, it was almost 7 am they fix their selves and change their clothes before going out of the cottage. Jessica stretch her body when she felt the cold morning breeze “ahhh” Seohyun who is closing the door joined her “what a beautiful morning right unnie?” “uh-huh” Jessica answered then she suddenly yawn (‘O’).

                “ Goodmorning My Love” then she pause still mouth open when she heard Heechul’s greeting and saw him leaning over the small porch of their cottage smiling sweetly to her “ oh, you better close that cute mouth of yours or a fly might get in.” he said still smiling then Jessica immediately closed “Annyonghaseyo Heechul-sshi” Seohyun greeted him in Korean “annyeong Seohyun” “we are heading to the dining area for breakfast want to walk together?” the pretty girl ask, Heechul look at Jessica and smile “sure why not, it’s a beautiful morning and what more could it be more beautiful than walking with the special girl” he said then wink at Jessica but she just rolled her eyes and then walk away first Heechul went running to catch up with her “Hey Seo! Kris is still sleeping mind waking him for me please! Thank you!” “w-what!hey!w-wait—“ she didn’t finished her sentence when he run to catch up with Jessica. Seohyun looked to the cottage where Heechul came out and saw the door was slightly open then her heart beat a unknown beat her hand went to her chest and feel the uneasy beat of her heart.

 

                 Seohyun slowly walk towards the cottage slowly when she reach the door she pushes it lightly and the door slowly open, surprise that the cottage was so neat not like the usually boys room that you could see clutter everywhere but the room was tidy, she saw someone move on the upper bed she went up slowly and saw Kris sleeping peacefully then her heart beats in a ramping beat, she poke at him “ahmm…K-Kris….Kris….wake up…K-kris..” she said as she poked him on the blanket but no movement she went up a little she was almost sitting next to him in the bed Seohyun look at his face and was mesmerize by his features she was so captivated looking at him when he suddenly woke up, he was looking at her and she was looking at him for a few second when reality hit them both Seohyun distanced her face from him forgotten that she was a few step higher from the floor she felt that she was about to fall when Kris caught her hands and pulled her on top of him, Seohyun slightly lift her head so she could look at him and that was a bad idea because of what she did their faces are like inch away from each other and she could fell the point of his nose to her nose with just  one wrong move their lips will touch each other. “before you could make a total fool of yourself looking at me like that, what are you doing here?” and with that the spell broke. Seohyun  immediately climb down the bed and fix herself then turn to him like nothing happened “ well  ahmm  H-Heechul-sshi ask to wake y-you up! PALI! We are getting late aish!” she said to him in a braty way then marched out of the room and slam the door closed, Kris who is sitting in the bed just shook his head “ crazy little girl..” he folded the blanket first before climbing down the bed and  went straight to the bathroom to clean himself. Seohyun was leaning at the door when she closed it with all her strength “what just happened?” still distureb by what happened her hand flew to her face when she felt that it was burning “my face is so hot…aish! knock it off Seohyun, nothing happened ok?nothing..” she inhaled a fresh air before walking away to the cottage.

 

                “hey!wait up!” Heechul was still chasing Jessica Man! this girl walk so fast  he taught  then he dash off and block Jessica’s way , Jessica tried to go the other way but still Heechul blocked her “ yah! Stop following me!” “why would i? your  my girlfriend and I’m your boyfriend so why would I NOT follow you!” he said smiling “how many times do I have to tell you I’m not your GIRLFRIEND!ah!” then she tried passing him but fat chance “so you really won’t let me pass are you?” he shook his head “nope!” “fine then, I’m not eating!” she said then turn around “hey! Jess—“ Heechul haven’t got to finish when Jessica dash to a run towards him reflexes moves itself he caught her waist on a back hug “ gotcha! You thought you could pass me do you?” he said totally amused when Jessica turned to him her brows are meeting each other  Heechul’s hand flew to her face and cares her face then to his surprise he saw Jessica’s face soften and a smile broke into her lips he was so surprise of the sudden change of expression in her face that he didn’t notice that her smile change into an evil grim and then suddenly “AAAHHHHH!” he suddenly scream and let go of Jessica because she step on his feet with so much strength,his jumping everywhere because of what she did and she stuck her tounge out to him then walk away “ yah!Jessica!” unable to stand properly because of what she did “oh?! Heechul-sshi??” Seohyun caught up with him and she was looking at him her lovely face asking what happened “ Seohyun-sshi, did you wake up Kris?” then he saw a sudden blush on her cheek  “uh??” “ahh K-kris ahmmm yeah…his a-awake..ahmm I’ll go ahead now..” “AAAHHHHH!” “oohh!bian..bian….bian” Seohyun apologizes because for the second time Heechul scream because Seohyun accidentally step on his foot that was been hurt by Jessica “ah,,It’s a-alright” he said holding his breath to ease the pain “I’m really sorry…” Seohyun’s face was really apologetic “ don’t worry..you should go now..” he said still enduring the pain. “are you sure?” the worried girl ask Heechul just smile and nod as a response to her then Seohyun continued walking when she was far enough Heechul jump like crazy holding his foot “ahhhhhh!!!S#@T!” he saw a man made beach and sit for a moment he stretch his leg to relaxed as the pain slowly faded.

 

“Hyung!” he heard Kris voice “why are you still here?” “ahmm..i’m just relaxing..” he lied  Kris look at him as if not believing what he said “why are you looking at me like that huh? I’m just relaxing can’t you see? It’s a beautiful morning so I must enjoy it at least..” “I thought you were with Jessica?” “I was but she went ahead already…aish enough with the question and get lost” he said making Kris to leave him alone “alright then..”Heechul closed his eyes and whistle “I’ll go ahead now” he just nod in response and because his leg was stretched Kris didn’t notice his food and was step on it again and for the third time “AAAHHHHHH!!D@mn it!!!!!!” he scream and this time he neck lock Kris “ ahhh..Hyung..it hurts..please I didn’t mean..ahhhhhhhh” “aish..you punk you’ll pay for this..” Heechul didn’t let go of his head he let go all the irritation he had on Kris “HYUNG!i’m sorry..let me go please..we’re going to be late!” then he realizes that he still haven’t had breakfast he let go of Kris head “fine let’s go then, but don’t walk to fast, arasso?!” “arasso..arasso” Kris said massaging his hurt neck. After a few minutes they reached the dining area, Siwon called them as soon as they entered Jessica and Seohyun are now eating, but before they went to the table they grab some food first, and when they are at the table Siwon and Yoona felt the awkwardness between the 4 of them and look at each other as if asking what happened the entire breakfast was filled with awkwardness until..

“ATTENTION EVERYONE CAN I HAVE A MOMENT OF YOUR TIME PLEASE….THANK YOU..BEFORE WE PROCEED TO OUR ACTIVITPIES FOR THIS MORNIG, YOU WILL BE DIVIDED IN AN EVEN NUMBER GROUP AND FROM THAT GROUP YOU WILL BE PARTNERED………”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ANNYEONG GUYS!

I'M BACK 

Miss me??hahaha

sorry if i just have a short update i just came back from

my vacation and still feeling a little tired

but i'll make it up on my next update

and for now 

enjoy this one!!

but don't forget to leave comments, ARASSO???

BYE BYE!!