CHAPTER 12: HEESICA COUPLE

Hate U Love U

 

I could feel my body trembling.  “What on earth is happening to me..argh”  then a flash of her face when we were so closed together destruct me but I just continue walking towards the class room.  When I came in everyone was looking at me. “What?!” I ask them as if they know I’m not in the mood they all look away and I walk towards my seat when Jessica came to me.

“Where is she?” this ice princess really is insensitive.

“Don’t worry I didn’t hurt her.” then look away, I could still feel that she is still standing beside me “ What do you want?”

“she didn’t eat anything”

“and so?”

“if something happens to her..it’s your fault” she said a hint of warning was in her voice, I looked at her she usually have this attitude that she doesn’t care anything around her but I guess I wronged her, she does care but she just don’t show it.

“hey Hyung could you tell your GIRLFRIEND here to mind her own business.” I said then walk out of the room

“YAH!!!!”

I heard her calling me, from the sound of her voice looks like she’s teapot ready to explode and smoke is coming of out her nose.

_______________________________________________________

 JESSICA AND HEECHUL’S POV

 

He said what?! GIRLFRIEND? Me and that monkey face? No way!

“YAH!” but he didn’t even bother turning and walk straight out I know how my face looks like right now and my irritation went to the highest level possible when..

“what! Casey and Jessica?! “

“no it can’t be, not Prince Casey too?! no!

ARGH! I took a deep breath to calm my nerves before I forget where in school and my human manners, I just rolled my eyes as I heard my female classmate whining, stop yapping there is not us and there will never be…argh, I went to my chair and open my tab.

“Prince! Tell us that is not true…that you and that witch have something special…” ahh pleeeeeaaaasseee again I rolled my eyes too much drama.

“ well let me see…” i heard him said and I saw him looking at me. “ she’s not bad..i guess that won’t be a bad I idea after all..what do you say Sweetheart?” (-_^)

BWO!!!O.o…….O,O??? WHAT is he into drugs?! And the nerve he even winked ahh! “ I’m not your sweetheart you monkey frog face!” what’s more irritating his face is like this (^.^) his really enjoying teasing me, I glare at him then back to my tab it’s no use talking to him so I will ignore him. I was busy reading a story on Ebook when I saw a shadow coming towards me I don’t need to lift my head to know who it is because I know it’s him.

“Prince no don’t go near to that witch!”

“hey! who are you calling witch huh?!” that was Erin. Ow boy now what is she up too.

“right speak for yourself” and Laica.

“wait! I just had the amazing idea ever..”

“what?!”

“how about Casey and Jessica couple!” said Erin screaming over her lungs

I almost throw my tab and looked at her  (o.O)! “BWO!”

“ow come on Jess..don’t hide it we all heard what Siwon said..that…

“you’re Casey’s GIRLFRIEND!” Erin and Laica said in chorus.

“and you believe him?! Were not—“

“she’s my Girlfriend alright!” he said and he place his hand on my shoulder

(o.O) I turn to him harshly “WHAT!”  he turn to me and bend closer.

“I think my love is getting deaf…” he said and he bend closer to my ears and whisper “ you’re my girlfriend”

The look on her face really excites me, for the first time I made her speechless. I smiled victoriously at her, for the fact I don’t really like her, her attitude and how she treats me. I never experience that before every girls always treats me like a prince and this girl as if I’m nothing that hurts my pride you know.  Now it’s time to get even, oww if you ask, if I forget what she did to me in the past, the punch scene in the cafeteria? Your wrong, I’ve been waiting for this day to have my revenge on her and  now is the right time.

“alright then!” our next teacher came in Mr. Cruz“ Mr. Kim and Ms. Jung stop your sweetness and back to your seats.”

If Mr. Cruz didn’t appear most probably this creature here will taste my fist again. I went back to my seat and again…calm myself moments later Yoona came in she looks pale it’s because she didn’t eat anything. Yoona has a fast metabolism and because of that she always gets hungry easily and if she doesn’t soon eat she’ll collapse.

“Ms. Im what’s wrong are you ok?” Mr. Cruz ask he seems to have notice that she is not looking good.

“I’m fine sir don’t worry” she said and he went to her chair beside me.

“are you sure Yoona, if you’re not feeling well you could excuse yourself from the class.”

“it’s alright sir no need to worry” she said and forced a smile, I know that Mr. Cruz didn’t take her excuse but Yoona is a hard headed girl she will refuse to be excuse. And Mr. Cruz continued.

“are you really ok?” I ask in a low voice enough for her to hear.

“yes, I’m fine don’t worry..” she smiled and I just look at her.

“here, eat this it will make you feel better.” I hand her a chocolate bar from my bag, she just look at it and then to me. “take it, I know you didn’t get to eat your lunch.”

“thanks” she said and took the chocolate bar.

2 subject for the afternoon session is already finished  and I’m worried about Yoona and Siwon is not yet back.

“no! that’s not it!”

“that’s horrible..” I heard Erin,Nathan and Laica talking together.

“but that’s the best name..”

“Cassica?! Are you crazy?!huh! it doesn’t sound appealing at all!” Erin said.

“what are they up to now?” Yoona ask me but her attention is on the three people in front on us.

“nonsense things that’s all”

“hey! I know, wait Casey is just his other name right?”Laica said.

“so? Come on Laica think of a better name!” Erin said to her

" Casey has other name, I mean his Korean name is Heechul right?  Hey! Casey your Korean name is Heechul risn't?!” Nathan shouted to Casey. I look at him and I saw a hint of change expression in his face but he changes it immediately.

“yeah, why?” he ask

“nothing..thanks!”

So that’s his name, but why Casey?hmmm. and what’s with the sudden expression? I heard Yoona's low voice as if in pain when I turn her I saw her clutching at her stomach. “hey,are you ok?” I’m getting worried here she still don’t move from her chair. She just gave me a weak smile I stand up.

“get up, I’m taking you to the clinic.” I said and I grab her arms gently

“I’m fine Jess..” obviously not It’s in her voice.

“no,come on” I said and I drag her lightly enough to make her stand and walk.

“Erin if Mr. Santiago came, tell him were in the nurse station.” I ask Erin and she look at me from head to toe examining if I’m hurt of something.

“are you ok Jess?” Nathan ask.

“I’m fine, Yoona’s not I’ll just take her there, thank you.” I said i was about to walk away when Laica shouted.

“I got it!it’s HEESICA! Heechul and Jessica!perfect!” she shouted.

“NO!!!!” the fan girls countered.

“wait if Siwon has Yoona and Jessica has Ca— no I mean Heechul then…Kris is…” Charles one of our classmate join them in their craziness.

“Seohyun! This is amazing! It’s like a fairytale ahhh… “ Erin looks like she’s having a day dream and I won’t stay around to know it, " yeah imagine Transfer studens and the Princes" added Laica I shook my head and turn away as were about to be out of the room Yoona suddenly collapse.

“YOONA!” I shouted and all of our classmate run towards us.

“what happened” Heechul ask

“she didn’t eat anything earlier tha—“

I didn’t got to finish because Yoona was lifted into the air, I look at the man who took her it was Siwon I just notice that everyone went quiet.

“It’s alright I’ll take her” he said.

“what’s going on?” I heard Ms. Salvador said she’s our last teacher for today since Mr. Santiago is out

“Ma’am I’ll just take Ms. Im to the clinic” Siwon said

Ms. Salvador smile “ I see, go get your girlfriend treated”

All of my classmate and me where like (o.O)? even the faculty knows about it too?

 “don’t look at me like that?” she notice us “ I saw the broadcast and Erin…that was nice” she said “what are you waiting for Mr. Choi, go”

 Then Siwon carried Yoona to the nurse’s station I stood there watching them.

“don’t worry she’ll be ok” said Heechul, you know I appreciate the concern but..his arm is around me again that what made me angry. I took his arm and twisted backwards like our first meeting at the cafeteria.

“AAHHHHH!!!”

“touch me again and I’ll make sure your arm will be broken”

“wow!Heesica moment! Wait I need to take this!” said erin and took her tab and take our picture.

“Heesica?” Ms. Salvador ask

“the new Couple..” Erin said with a matching jazz hand to top it up.

“ow by the way, the new name for the YWCFC is ROYAL 3 COUPLE FAN CLUB!”

I let go of his hand and “ leave me out of it” I said to them and went back to my chair.

“sorry Jess, you and Heechul are a couple so weather you like or you like it (^^) you have no choice.” Erin said with a smile

“wait make sure me and my love has the most amazing photo ok?!” He add up and everyone went “ohhhhhh”

Great now I’m stuck with a frog prince..I placed my chin on my hand and blow a stand of my hair.