CHAPTER 3: CAFETERIA INCOUNTER

Hate U Love U

 

Ms. Reyes enters first and introduces Seohyun in the class.

“Hello everyone..you all look lively today..” Ms. Reyes said as she enter the room and stop in the middle. “alright class, I want you to meet your new classmate, Miss..”

Seohyun walks toward Ms. Reyes and then stop there like a doll, she receive appreciation from her new male classmate , she gave the class a friendly smile.

“hello everyone..” she bow “ I’m Seo Joo-hyun, but you can call me Seohyun..”

“ Miss Seohyun, you’re a Korean, but your accent is like an American” one of his male classmate ask..

“well, I grow up in States together with my two cousins..” she answered.

“wow! Miss Seo..how about a lunch date later?”  another male classmate

O.O!Seohyun gave an apologetic smile..” thank you for the invitation but no thank you” she decline him politely..

The boys was about to ask questions but Ms. Reyes stop them.

“alright!alright! enough guys, please let Ms. Seo have her sit first.. alright and if you want a date with her you have to go through her older cousins..or what she called “UNNIES” ..alright..” Ms. Reyes said to them joking.. “ alright Seohyun have a sit over there..” she was pointing at the 2 row of chairs near the window.

“thank you, Miss” she said, she pass some of her classmate and she smiled at them, they two smiled at her. When she rich her seat Ms. Reyes start the discussion.

“Alright guys, turn your books on page 105, it’s all about table etiquettes.. ow by the way Seohyun just ask if there is something you don’t understand.” She said to her.

“yes, Miss”

Then she heard a compliment from her female classmate

“she’s so cute..”

“yeah she’s like a walking doll”

“ahh, I feel so jealous..”

“yeah, she’s lucky to be seated there..”

(?.?) what are they talking about? She thought, but she never pay much attention to it, she listens to Ms. Reyes, her phone vibrate from her bag, she reach for it and she accidentally bump her pencil case and it made a noise when it hit the floor and her pencils where everywhere., “ Opps, Sorry Miss..” she apologize and then bend down to retrieve the pencils , she got all of the pencil when suddenly.

“here” said a voice it was low but enough for her to hear. She look up and she was greeted with a very handsome face she ever saw.

“ahmm..t..thank you..” she said, and reach for the pen, she return to her seat and then turn to the person beside her, his attention is back to Ms. Reyes.

Lunch time and the girls meet at the other table at the veranda of the second floor of the cafeteria building.

“Unnies! “ Seohyun shouted when she saw  them.

“hey! Seohyun!” Yoona wave at her, Jessica is still in her world of reading.

“so how’s your classmates?”  Yoona ask.

“well they are ok, and friendly too..” Soehyun told them what happen except the part about the handsome guy in her class.

“wow, that’s good..” yoona nodded.

“how about you Unnies? How’s your classmate..”

“they’re ok, Mr. Alvarez is a funny teacher.” Yoona said.

“ bit weird too” Jessica added without leaving her attention from the book.

“ talk about yourself unnie?” Seohyun ask smiling at her.

Jessica lowered her book a little enough to see her eyes became a one line eyeing Seohyun, Seohyun gave a peace sign.

“hey, Seohyun come on, let’s go get some food.” Yoona said to Seohyun.

“if they have a pasta that would be fine for me..” Jessica said.

“ok, let’s go!” Yoona drag Seohyun to the counter to get some food. A few minutes later they returned with two tray of food.

“here’s your order, ice princess..” Yoona said to Jessica as she places her plate in front of her.

They talk about other thing while they eat, when a guy came closer to them.

“hi ladies..”  Yoona and Seohyun turn to the newcomer but Jessica still don’t care.

 

SIWON’S POV

 

It’s just another day for Siwon, earlier this morning Mr. Alvarez introduce the two new transfer in their school rumors has it that there are three transfers, but he don’t care.  One of them is sitting beside him and went she greeted her he just gave her the usual look she gave to everyone. Except for this two person in front of him now, they are at the cafeteria now at the usual table.

“hey Siwon, have you seen the younger girl? The one who transferred?” Heechul ask, he just gave him  NO-AND-I-DON’T-CARE look.

“I heard from the juniors that she’s really cute..” then here comes Kris the youngest in the group.  The three of us have been together since they were a child so, it’s more like we were stuck together.

“hey, Kris she’s in your class right?!” Heechul grab Kris hands.

“who’s in my class?” Kris said to Heechul un interested.

“the new transferee, the one they say who is look like a walking doll…” Heechul said, wow, this dude is really sharp with new cute girls in the neighborhood.

“ow? her? Yeah she’s in my class alright..” Kris said then bring the spoon to his mouth.

“ so it’s true does she really look like a doll?” Heechul’s eyes where shining with amusement and Kris looked at him, I look at Kris waiting for his expression as he thinks on how to describe her.

“hmm, she’s fine..” aish..that’s all he said then went back to his food.

“aish, this punk!” Heechul was frustrated of Kris reaction. I look at the window and saw the three transferee eating outside.

“why not find it out yourself hyung” I was still looking at their direction and Heechul and Kris turn to where I was looking.

“you bet I will” Heechul said smiling then stand and went to the direction of the three new student.

Kris shook his head “he haven’t change..”

“let him, his asking for trouble” I just said then turn my attention back to the Tab.

 

NORMAL POV

“ HI ladies” Heechul greeted them. And Yoon and Seohyun turn to him. “ I never thought that an angel will be arriving today..this is one blessed day..” he said looking at Seohyun, Seohyun looked at him like a weirdo and look to Yoona who’s face became distorted of what she heard and Jessica suddenly lowered her books but her face is still covered.

“ahh,ahmmm..he..hello..” Seohyun greeted back then gave force smile. Heechul leaned closer to Seohyun.

“what they say was true, you are really like a doll..may I ask so you believe in love at first sight?” he said.

“ahmm…no?” Seohyun answered, then he suddenly went to the other side and Seohyun turn to him.

“how about in Second sight?” then he flash a smile that would make any ordinary girl blush.

“still no.” Seohyun said.

“I see” he flash another charismatic smile “you know, you stole something from me..”

“huh? excuse me?” Seohyun said. “ I did not..”

“you did..you stole my heart the first time I laid eyes on you..” he said his face closer to Seohyun.

Yoona’s face was (-.-)  > (o.O) > (O.O)!

“what the hell is he talking about?!”  Yoona thought. Then suddenly Jessica stand her face was scary.

“yah!if you have nothing good to do…” Jessica grab his hand and place a bills on his palm “here’s some money pay someone to listen to your crap and leave my cousin alone!”  Jessica grab Seohyun’s arm “ come on Seohyun lunch break is over, Yoona let’s go..” Jessica said and they walk out of the cafeteria and Heechul was left there dumbfound of what happen, then he harshly turn to where the three girls went and saw Siwon and Kris holding their laughs.