COLD PRINCE KRIS JEALOUS

Hate U Love U

Seohyun arrived at the activity hall, she was stunned to see the place turned out to be so beautifully decorated. As she walks inside, she caught a glimpse of Rey dashingly standing beside their table waiting for her. “Good evening” he said with manners as he pulled a chair for her,  “wow, you look amazing tonight..” he said “thank you” she smiled at him then a student dressed into a host came to them, Seohyun fix her dress with the host speak “ Good evening, I will be assisting this table for tonight, please” he said and handed Rey the menu,  Seohyun wants to jump out to her sit as she look at the host wide eye “K-Kris, what are you d-doing here?” she nervously ask. “I’m here as your host My Lady” he bowed with manner. “ Wow, this is amazing” Rey said totally amused, Seohyun opened the menu almost covering her face “ what is he doing here? This is bad” she said to herself as she pretend to read the menu. She feel a little awkward Kris standing at the side waiting for their order, not like the names of the food are hard to read but why on earth is she having a hard time choosing!” Seohyun have you decided already?” Rey ask her “ ahmm,no , not yet” she answered honestly. “ I see, is it ok if I’ll order for us then?” he ask politely and she smile to him thankful about that she don’t have to look at Kris when she gave him her order. While Rey gave him their order she couldn’t help not to look at him, that white long sleeve with black trouser on top just like a uniform of a normal host but it didn’t do anything to hide his dashing look. Her eyes were fixed on him until he leaves. “ hey Seohyun are you ok?” Rey said touching her hand and that woke her up, she withdraw her hand and smile at him “yes, I’m fine “ “ are you sure? Your attention is off to somewhere..” He ask, “ ow. It’s nothing I just thought about my Grandpa, that’s all” she covered.  Seohyun felt bad that she have to lie about what happened, so she tried to made a conversation  and it worked, until Kris came with a cart of their order “ thank you for waiting” he said as he placed that foods in the table.

                Seohyun hardly eat anything, how could she possibly eat when Kris is standing beside them. She saw Rey noticed so she tried a to bring a spoonful of food in and tried swallowing it. “You don’t like the food?” Rey still ask “ no, their delicious actually, it’s just that I’m not hungry..” she reasoned out and smile she could see that Kris look at her way from the corners of her eye and that made her even more uneasy.

                Rey is not numb to notice that Seohyun is not herself tonight and how she reacted when she saw Kris being their host, And from what he is seeing right now it hurts to accept that Seohyun likes someone else. “ I’m full, thank you for the food” Rey said as he wipe his lips with the napkin. Seohyun look shock  “how about desert?” Seohyun smile as answer Kris took their plates and place the desert in front of them , thankful that she ate it. “wow, that was delicious, Ahmm Seohyun is it ok if I turn in early?” he ask “ is something wrong, are you sick?” she ask he could see that she’s concern and his thankful for that. “no I’m not sick” he said between his smile “ Just tired only” “ow..i see..sure I guess it’s best that you have some long rest tonight” she said “ok, wait here I’ll just go the washroom.” She nod.

                As Seohyun wait for Rey, Kris cleared their table she felt awkward again. So she stand “ahh,,please tell Rey..ahmm I’ll wait for him outside, thank you” she said and hurried to walk out from there when Kris answered “sure” and that made her turn to him and replied with an awkward smile. When she got outside she breath in and fill her lung with fresh air and let it out with a big sigh “ wow that was deep.” Rey said that made Seohyun jump from surprise. “geez!” “oops sorry, are you ok? You seem tired that’s why I end the dinner early” “mind walking me back to the cottage? I feel sorry about the dinner.” She said “ ok, sure” Rey said “Hey Rey!” when the other student dressed in a waiter come out. “ Mr. Alvarez called he wants to see you” “ ow, now?” “yeah” “ ok I’ll be there just give me a moment” then she went back inside “ ahmm I guess..” “it’s ok, go maybe it’s important.” Seohyun said to him “ are you sure?” “yes” she smiled and right on time when Kris walk out from the door “ ow! Kris! Wait up!” Seohyun’s eye went wide as she heard Rey is asking Kris to walk her back to the cottage.

Ow no! off all the people why him? She said panicking in her mind. She felt chill when Kris look her way and nod. Rey tap his shoulder “thank you man.” Then he went back to Seohyun, “ now all settled then, Kris will be escorting you back to your cottage in case someone tries to hurt you again.” He said and wink at her, she smiled at him, she’s happy although she’s guilty about the dinner thing. “thank you” “no problem, ja! I’ll be leaving now. Kris, thanks again” he said and went back to inside again. Seohyun couldn’t meet Kris eyes until she heard footstep getting closer “ well are you just going to stand there all night?” “ahh coming” she said.

 Ahh, ottokke what I’m I going to do, ahh this is crazy she keep talking in her mind she’s walking 3 steps back at him. And that was good thing because he can’t see how uneasy she is right now.

                Kris keep his cool and act as he always does, but he can’t help looking at Seohyun from time to time ‘ahh why can’t I help looking ahh,and why on earth she’s so cute tonight’  he said to his head “ ah, Kris..” he suddenly stop when she called him “ ahmm is it..is it ok if we…ahh” “ what is it?” “ ah nothing.. “ she said, he keeps looking at her sure she has something to say, but he didn’t ask further until he heard her stomach growl. He couldn’t hide his amusement he suddenly burst into a low laugh “ ahh..ottokke” she said as her face went red, and that really made her even more beautiful. “ is that what you want to say?”he ask between his laugh. But all he get was a glare from her as her blush continues to spread on her cheek. “ come on” he said and gestured her to the other direction where the cafeteria is.

                “Ow come on! I don’t believe for a second that you guys, don’t know where Kris went, I mean seriously?” Laica said they were in the middle of eating when she noticed Kris wasn’t there “ I told you I don’t know even thought we sleep in the same cottage we know what he is thinking.” Heechul said then shove a piece of food in the mouth “want some princess?” he tried feeding Jessica but Jessica just glare at him “ no need to ask Laica, I’m sure his with Seohyun were else” Nathan in.” yah Heechul!” Yoona shouted when Heechul took her food “Anyway, Yoona you don’t call Heechul, Casey why is that?” Nathan curiosly ask “ Huh? I don’t know maybe Heechul suits him best” Yoona said then continued eating. Everyone finished their food as they rest a bit for the food to settle down in their stomach. “ahh, I’m so full, BRRUP!” Heechup said “eww gross !” Erin said with a disgust face “sorry”

“I’m going to grab some coffee anyone wants some?” Yoona ask.  Everyone agreed to her “ need some help?” Nathan offered “ no, I got this.” She said and head to the counter. “hey Siwon” Erin called him in a low voice “ what’s up with you and Yoona lately huh?” “oww,oww, yeah right  fill us up. Did something interesting happen already?” Laica ask totally into the topic. Heechul and Jessica look at him “ there’s no us” that’s all he said “ come on! Sure there is and I bet there is! You don’t need to be shy, it’s just us..” Siwon looked at everyone “ come on Siwon, don’t be a Kill Joy will you” Heechul teased “yeah beside we saw you two earlier…” this time Siwon look at her his brow meet “ hmm I guess that was around…lunch break? Is that right guys?” Erin said then look to Laica and Nathan the two of them nod. “ I know, you know what we are talking about..” “yeah, what are they talking about Siwon come on, I’m so intrigue finally you have an active life..” Heechul added  but he just ignore them “ great..really great now the typical Siwon is back Hellooo…” Erin said sarcasticly “too bad, you two look good together..right?” she said and took something from her  sweaters pocket, a digital camera “ a picture perfect moment” she said as she look at the camera screen and showed them their picture “Hey! Where did you get that huh?” Heechul point them accusingly “What?! Cameras are allowed remember?! So why not use it on its purpose!bwahahha!” “ right! To take moment to treasure!” Nathan added “ and to tease!” Laica added. “whatever, do as you like I’m not giving any crap on it.” “ yah! Why are you acting like that? You act like a girl having her period.” Laica said.

                As the other’s making fun of Siwon, Yoona on the other hand is walking slowly so the cups won’t spill. “oh..please don’t spill, just a little further” she mumble as she walk only looking at the cup and take a quick look of her way “almost there. She was carrying a tray with the cups on it when Megan and her friends came in, they were talking on their way when Megan suddenly wave her hand and hit the tray the Yoona was carrying, the coffee spilled on her hand and got burned. She dropped the tray and the cups break creating a loud noise. “AAHHHHH!” Megan scream “ouch!” Yoona said touching her hand “look what you did! You ruin my dress!” “ I’m sorry I didn’t mean to—“ “ow shut up! Now what are you going to do this is my favorite dress!” “I’ll buy you a new one.” Yoona said “huh?! By me a new one? Are you joking I brought it to Paris and it was made especially for me and you’re going to buy me new one? So you’re that rich huh?” Megan said. “it’s not what I mean..” “what is going on here?” Mr. Salvador came “ well..this little trash spill her coffee on me..look what she done to my dress. She did that on purpose” Megan totally accussing Yoona “ No, now hold up. First of all I didn’t do it on purpose “

“hey, is that Yoona right?” Laica saw Yoon arguing with Megan “ come on” Erin said as they were about to stand “leave her, she can take care of it” Jessica said totally not concern “ but..” “she can do it, it’s not obvious on her face but Yoona don’t hold back especially if she’s in the right side of the situation.” Jessica said and Erin and Laica went back to their seat.

“You’re the one who wave your hand at me.” She countered “why the hell, didn’t you dodged it?” Megan said “ how I’m I suppose to dodge it..i’m carrying 7 cups of hot coffee.” “ no you did it on purpose coz your jealous.” “what?! Now what are you saying now?”

‘What is wrong with this girl, is she crazy?’ Yoona thought to herself. “You’re jealous that I’m more popular and pretty than you are that’s why you did that, you’re jealous.”  “jealous of what? You? Come on Megan I’m not that kind of person, maybe you’re the one who’s jealous that’s why you’re making thing up?” “ah! Why you!” Megan was about to grab Yoona’s hair when Mr. Salvador stopped her “ Enough of this,ok? And you Megan meet me after dinner.  I’ll ask someone to clean this up. Show’s over everyone, now finish your food.” He said and walk out of the cafeteria Megan grab Yoona’s arm “ me jealous of you? Not in your dream that will happen.” “leave it Megan “ it was Heechul “ Prince..” “it was your fault not hers, so don’t accuse her of anything. You know why nobody really get along with you? Coz of your attitude..that’s right, I hate that this will be coming out from me but, your attitude is nasty. Yeah you look cute, beautiful dressing yourself up, but no matter how you dress up if your attitude is still the same. No man will ever like you. Remember that.”Megan’s tear star to fall from her eyes. “let’s go” that’s all she said , she and her friends walk away. “ Wow, I never thought you could say that Heechul, especially to a girl” Nathan said surprise to of what Heechul said. “ well it’s never too late than never, right? Beside that girl really needs a waked up call” “I still feel bad for her thought” said Laica, Yoona bend down to pick up the broken cups when Seohyun and Kris came “ UNNIE!” Yoona looked at her  and got cut “ouch!” she gerk  “hey, leave it!” Jessica said “ it’s fine, really it’s just a small cut” “small? But it’s bleeding..” Erin said sarcastically. Siwon bend down and stop her hand “ leave it” “ not really I’m fine..” she argue “someone will clean it, have that cut check first” “I won’t die,chill..it’s just a sma—“ “ I said stop it” Siwon’s voice became firm and angry. “ You better do it Yoona, your Boyfriend is getting mad” one of the student spectators said. “ yeah having LQ in front of the students really is disturbing…” said the other WHAT?! Boyfriend him?  Yoona thought to her head but instead she smiled at him “ sorry but his not—“ “come on girlfriend” Siwon said he know that Yoona will argue again so he slip his hand to her back and knees and carry her to the clinic.  The other student teased them on their way and Yoona was struggle in his arm “hey, put me down will you! Siwon!” “ shut up or I’ll be the one you shut that lips of yours” he treat Yoona was shock and clip her lips tight and let him carry her to the clinic.

                “Dammit Siwon, you stole all the attention again. Don’t worry princess we are still the famous and sweetest couple ever.” He said and was about to hug Jessica but When he turn Jessica was not at his side and was with Seohyun. “why are you here and why are you together?” “ahmmm..we just..” “Princess!” Heechul said back hugging Jessica “ Hands off!” she said to him as she untangle herself to him  and walk away. “hey, Casey good luck! Your princess is playing hard to get” “ well, that’s what makes everything sweeter in the end.!” He said and wave at them as the other cheered for him.

                “alright what’s going on here?” Erin, Laica cross their hand on their chest and Nathan on the back hands on his pocket. “why are you two here? And together??” “ahmm, we just want to hang out with you, and the dinner was great” Seohyun said but Erin and Laica are too far to be fooled.  “really, hmmm..” “ wait let me just get this”   Erin took her camera and took their photo “ there, now what is going on? It’s a rare moment for us to see the R3 couples, especially the boys “she quoted “ act so protective over them” pointing at Seohyun. “so Kris what gives huh?” Kris didn’t answer “ where is Rey? I thought you two had a date?”  Laica it “ ahmm something came up, and he has to go” Seohyun said “ahh I see, then why are you with Kris?” she added “ ahh we just happen to walk into each other in the way so..” “really?..” then Seohyun’s stomach growl again “ there’s your answer, now stop interrogating ok?” Nathan said and push the two girls away from the two “ come on…let’s go..” “but wait….wait..Nathan” Erin said. “ no! come on leave them” “he gave Seohyun a wink before leading the two out. “now, what?” she said looking left and right looking were the others went “ you’re going to eat” then her stomach growl again, she clutch it and bow a little ‘ ow this is embarrassing, stop growling will you’ she said her face was hot, she know that right now her face was so red, Red not because everyone heard her stomach growl but Kris was standing in front of her looking, I bet smiling as well.

                Kris hid his amusement when her stomach growl again and how her face redden, but it really took his breath away how she blush innocently in front of him. He closed his hand to a fist inside his pocket trying to fight the argue to touch her blushing cheek. “come on, let’s get something to eat I’m starving.” he said instead and went ahead of her.

                Went they reach the table arrange into a banquet style  Kris really don’t know what to take first coz he keeps on looking at Seohyun the way he blush earlier really sticks in his mind. “here.” She said then place a huge slice of meat in his plate “I notice you haven’t had any food in your plate so..i hope you like it” he look at the food and grab whatever food that was within his reach “ thanks” he said and went ahead of her  noticed that she wasn’t following so he turn around “ not done yet?” “not yet, you go ahead first” Kris just looked at her, but also waiting for Seohyun until she got the desert. “oh, let’s go” she said.

                Because the food looks delicious Seohyun didn’t notice that she took too much food that she can take “ahh, ottokke…” “wae?” “I guess I took too much food..” she said still looking at her fully loaded plate. “ just eat whatever you can.” “but it will be a waste to throw them..” she said “ who said about throwing them, of course I’ll be the one to finish it, not eat up” Kris said then he begun eating. Seohyun really can’t believe it but she eat a lot than usual tonight, normally she lessen her food intake in the night but now, she eats like she never eaten for days, and of course Kris was there when she can’t eat them anymore.  “wow! I never knew I could eat that much..i think my tummy is going to burst” she said laughing “who ever thought the dolly doll Seohyun eats like a pig” “like what?!” Seohyun glare at Kris but he just keep his cool until “ Seohyun! “ It was Rey who just came “ oh? Rey! What are you doing here?” she ask awkward so she look at Kris who is as usual not concerned.   “ ow, we didn’t eat that much at the dinner so I felt a little famish” then he saw Seohyun’s plate “ hahaha, I see same goes for you huh?” “ahh..” she look at her plate “ ahh yeah, kinda..” she smiled “ oh.. Seo you have something  over there” he said as he tried to point where it was but Seohyun always miss the spot “ ahh let me just..get that for you” Rey said as he was about to wipe the corner of Seohyun’s lips Kris stand from his seat and bend down and kiss Seohyun. Rey went to standstill as the other student turn to their direction and gasp. While Seohyun’s mind is

PROCESSING>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

“ ehem, I guess I..I..should go..” said Rey as he smile and shake his head as he leave the two. Then Kris left Seohyun’s lips and  Seohyun’s mind shout in protest ‘ no!no!no!’  “next time try not to get sauce on your lips, especially when your with me” as he whisper it to her before seating back. Although she’s looking at him, she could see from the corners of her eyes that everyone was looking at them surprising their smiles and why the hell not, Kris just kissed her in front of them for pete sake! And again Seohyun blush “ah..Kri—“ “are you done?” “ ahh yeah” “good then let’s go” Kris stands “ ahh” then he grab her hand and lead her out. And when she turn around she caught a glimpse of Erin, Laica and Nathan on the other table guarding them. Ow! Now were dead!

“I’ll walk you to your cottage.” That’s all that he said but never let go of her hand until they reached the cottage. Seohyun was a step away from the door but her hands flew to her lips where she could still feel Kris lips. In fact that was her first actual kiss and to put it right Kris was her first kiss. “ahmm thanks for tonight” she said “ahmm Kris about the..” she added and turn to look at him but she gasp when Kris face greet her so close “ahmm about the—“ she didn’t got to finish coz Kris lips meet hers again.  Seohyun’s look at him but his eyes were closed so she shut her eyes tightly, but that was a wrong move coz all her focused went to Kris kiss, his lips are so soft and his kiss taste so sweet, he move slowly as if tasting her lips her heart skip a beat as her hand curl at his neck as she slowly open her lips to take him.

                Kris never thought that Seohyun would response but, he felt so happy when she did, he ended the kiss and their forehead to forehead now Seohyun’s eyes are still close but she could feel Kris breath on her face. “ Kris…” she called him as she open her eyes Kris was looking at her , his eyes were possessive. “Don’t ever do that again..” he said and turn away from her, just in time when Yoona opened the door  “Seohyun”.