CHAPTER 9: SWEET TORTURE

Hate U Love U

 

BROOMMMMMM!

Wow, I could feel the adrenaline rising in my body as I feel the bikes engine running. I’m at the track now getting ready. 

“ALRIGHT EVERY ONE WE HAVE A VERY SPECIAL EVEN RIGHT NOW!” I heard the announcer. “ SOMEONE HAS CHALLENGE THE CHAMPION TO A RACE!” then I heard everyone on the track scream with enthusiasm. Great, so I challenge him huh??isn’t it the other way around I said to myself.

“ALGIRHT RACERS READY!”  I drove to the starting line and so as James.

“well, not bad for someone who knows a little of racing” why is it every time open his mouth nothing good comes out of it, ops! There’s one..when he challenge me..hehe . I just looked at him and give him a fake smile.

“I hope your cousin is ready, owww…don’t worry Yoona  she’ll be safe with me..” then he  gave me that devilish smile, I saw Seohyun from where I left them and so as Jessica, Casey, Kris  and him. I saw him looking at me, I was curious why. Because his looking at me so bad that it made me scare..alright…now what did I do to him? I ask to myself.

“OK! RIDERS READY!” I heard the warning I put my helmet then made the bike roar. “ SET”

“ow I forgot Yoona, sure to keep up ok?” he said

“GO!”

Then he dash then I follow, his way ahead of me but I’m not in a hurry  we have 3 laps of fun why in a hurry.

“LOOKS LIKE THE CHALLENGER IS HAVING A HARD TIME CATCHING UP WITH THE CHAMP, I GUESS THIS IS IN THE BAG FOR OUR CHAMPION”

I bend my body as I drove into the curves, I’m enjoying this..wow. my knees almost touching the pavement as I curve the bike.

_____________________________
 HEECHUL’S POV

“unnie!” Seohyun screamed with worry

“ai yay!  Why is she making this long..” i heard the witch girl whine.

Then I saw her went to the curve I gasp my breath not because I’m afraid of her, it’s because the bike is almost an inches away from the pavement.

“hyung.. if I see one scratch on that bike..you’ll dead..” wow, now I have a dead treat? I’m older that him right????(T.T)

“don’t worry she won’t scratch your bike.” I heard the witch girl say.. I have to say nice timing. I saw Yoona is getting left behind and 2 laps already ended and James is still in a lead.

“are you sure she could win this?” I ask her not that I doubt her but It’s not bad to ask, right???

“ she is..just wait” Jessica said.

“but she’s still behind him..”

“no she’s catching up..look” Kris said.

He’s right she’s catching up but still she has only 1 minute left to win.

“unnie…what if she lose? Then James…..”

“the race is not over yet, don’t you trust your cousin?” I heard Kris..yeah but at a time like this? I run towards the announcer then I took the microphone.

“hey, what the—“

“YOONA! MAKE SURE YOU WIN THIS FOR MY PRINCESS, AND DON’T SCARTCH THE BIKE or YOU and ME are DEAD! GOT THAT!

Then I went back to the group

“that was unethical.. “ the witch girl said

“it’s just to reminder her just in case she forgot”

“have it you way….”

_____________________________

NORMAL POV

LSM looked at his wrist watch; it was almost 3 in the afternoon.

“wait I have to check on the girls..” he left the room  took his phone from his jacket.

“ah Hello? Mr. Park how are things?, really? I see so what are the girls doing right now?”

“ahhm, actually were at ***** Race track arena”

“what?! What the hell are you doing there? Don’t tell me she’s racing again?! stay there, I’m coming over don’t leave them.” Then LSM hang up

“sir, are you alright?” Mr. Kim ask

“aish those girls will be the dead of me, come, there’s somewhere I need to go”

_____________________________

YOONA’S POV

1 minute left then the race is over, I guess it’s time to get serious. Then I heard Casey’s voice.

“YOONA! MAKE SURE YOU WIN THIS FOR MY PRINCESS, AND DON’T SCARTCH THE BIKE OR YOU AND ME ARE DEAD! GOT THAT?!”

Ow yeah, I forgot I stole his bike. The next curve is mine, I tried to look as if I’m having a hard time catching him up so he won’t have any idea what will I do next.

“for Seohyun” I said  to myself, then the time comes. I shift my gear then went at full speed, I heard the screeching sound of the bike tires as I went to the curve, I passed James and dash to the finished line. Right after I stop I heard everyone scream Seohyun and Jessica run toward me.

“UNNIE!!! you won!!” Seohyun said and she hug me.

“that was fun” I said totally static with adrenaline.

“yah! Yoona, I didn’t know you race…that was awesome the last part you did!” Casey said..

“thank you..”

“let’s go Miss..Aboji is looking for you now” Mr. Park said.

Ow shoot! We’re dead!  then I saw James stop just a few feet away from me.

“hey!james I forgot to tell you, i’m a racer.” Smiled at him then drove the bike out of the track. I park the bike where it was park before and took off the helmet.

“congratulations,” Kris said,

“thank you..oww, by the way Casey thanks for the bike..Seohyun, Jess let’s go..” I said. But someone grab my hand

“not so fast sweetheart” a familiar voice said and his hand felt warm in my wrist and I fell an electric shoot through my veins.

“why..what do you want?” I ask, he was looking at the bike then when he faces me two dangerous eyes meet my questioning look.  What’s with the creepy look??

________________________________

“Mr. Jang are we near?”

“almost LSM..” Mr. Jang said, they were on their way to the race track arena..

“ow, I think this is the place..” Mr. Choi said. The whole place was full of teen agers and sports car and race bikes everywhere.

“wait, Mr. Jang stop the car…” then they saw them right where Yoona dismount the bike. “ it’s that Yoona?” LSM said.

“wait, that’s my son” Mr. Choi said.

“and my son” Mr. Kim added

“mine too” Mr. Fan added the four adults look at each other.

“aish that punk! What is he doing here…” Mr. Kim was about to get out of the car but LSM stop him

“no leave them..it’s ok.. now…there is something more important to discuss.. Mr. Jang let’s go back to the mansion” he said.. the three adults look at him in shock.

__________________________________

YOONA’s POV

He was still holding my hand..” you scratched it.” he said. It was a statement with a dot not a question..wait what is he talking about.

“I what?!” now what is he talking about I scratched it? Hello I’m careful enough not to scratch the bike while I race.

“I said you scratched the bike.” He said with cold voice

I looked at it, it was just a half inch scratch it hardly noticeable. “ it’s just a small scratch..” I turned to Casey “ Sorry about that..”

“ahhmmmm..” he looked at me then to Siwon

“you should apologize to me not to him..it’s my bike my his” he said and I was like WHAT?!

“it’s….his…..bike?” I ask Casey

“well..yeah..it’s his.” He said with a sorry look..i look at him with a WHAT-THE-ARE-YOU-TALKING-ABOUT look then turn to the scary handsome person next to me.

“I guess will just wait for you in the car unnie..” Seohyun said, “ thank you again Siwon for the bike..”she added.

“Casey Hyung let’s go” Kris tap his shoulder.

“yeah, we..ahmm..we’ll leave you two to talk..” he said..wait leave us?!!ow no!please don’t do!! he’s going to EAT ME!!!!

Jessica look at me and mouthed GOODLUCK..i gave her a sarcastic look “ thanks a lot Jess…”

The 4 of them left..Casey was pestering Seohyun again and Jessica is there to protect her from him, when Seohyun bang Kris she gave him that y side of her again..now..i smell something fishy about those two.hmmm..

“ instead of thinking about your cousins welfare why not think about yours”

Alright my thought’s have been destroy  by this enchanting beast who is standing right next to me and holding me his prisoner how romantic. I turn to him and smile, let’s try if I Seohyun’s charm will effect.

“sorry, about your bike..it’s just an emergency I hope you understand, I didn’t mean to—“

“that won’t work on me” he cut me mid sentence. Arg!  Now let’s try Jessica.

“it’s just a small scratch, why make a big fuss?”

“and why not? You stole my bike without my consent and scratched it. Now how will react to that huh?” sssscarrreyy! Darn it why is this guy so intimidating??argh

“I didn’t stole it I just…ahmm borrowed it..yeah borrowed it.  If you have a problem with the scratch, just have it repainted again ,send me the bill and I’ll pay for it, now can I have my hand back?” argh! This is so annoying..and what’s more annoying his stare are creeping though me!..ahh for Heaven Sake save me from this temptation before I lose myself..I pray.

His stare became more dangerous as he lend closer to me..ahhh no please not here…. I said. Then a grim broke his serious face. Arg what did I do to receive such tempting punishment. I was just to hypnotic that side smile of him..i didn’t know I was staring at his lips when he spoke.

“ I wish it was just that easy sweetheart but..i’m afraid I can’t do that it will lose it’s worth.” His voice was husky but dangerous.ahh I felt my body had goosebumps.  Then he let go of my hand and mounted his bike

“someday I’ll ask for its payement….” Then again he lend closer “ I hope you’ll be ready by then” he said again with the torment of his tempting lips. “ sweetheart don’t look at me like that…you look like you wanted to be…” then he lend closer..ahh too close…hyperventilating …” kiss” he said..it was just like a whisper but enough for me to hear. Ahmm sweet torture but…..WHAT?!!!

“ In your dreams!!! “  I walked out before I make a total fool of myself..oww I forgot I already did…argh!!!!  Yoona you have to be careful that man spells capital D-A-N-G-E-R-O-U-S . Seohyun and Jessica are waiting for me at the car, just a few feet away I feel negative aura around them but I’m to irritated to even bother.

“ let’s get out of here” I said then get in the car, Jessica and Seohyun followed. “ thanks again for today” I said to Kris and Casey.

“no problem” Kris said then he closed that door for me.

When we got home aboji was already there and he look serious..great could this day get any better???

“so mind telling me what happened to the race?”

OW boy…..