TRAGIC MEMORY

Hate U Love U

 

The morning activity is about to begin,

“hey guys, does anyone of you know where the hell did Siwon went? I couldn’t find him anywhere in the activity hall” Laica asked her head is going left and right looking for Siwon. “ Huh?! No I didn’t notice him right after breakfast” Erin said while stretching “wait I’ll look outside” Heechul said then went outside “ you have 20 minutes! “ Laica shouted at him. Right after Heechul disappear at the door Megan came and look for him  “ where’s Prince?” wow, talking about rudeness I thought to myself “ahh he…” “his not here” Seohyun was cut by Erin who is just standing up from stretching “ his not here or you’re hiding him from me?” Megan accused “ ow, we don’t need to hide him from you, in fact his the one literally hiding from you” Laica snap at Megan’s  face which is rewarded by Megan’s furious face before turnig her back at us and walk away. “wow sure that Megan doesn’t know how to give up , does she?” Nathan said.

________________________________________

I really don’t get him, ahhh acting like nothing happened this is annoying!

Seohyun though, because Kris was back again with his cold self. This morning at breakfast he didn’t even say a word or greeted me “good morning” why the heck did I ever fall in love with this guy. I just shoved my frustration aside and continue stretching “good morning Seohyun” i was greeted by Rey with a smile, I smile back at him.  I still felt sad about last night, I know it’s unfair to him that I can’t return his feeling , I mean his a great guy which made it even more worst. “R-Rey, Good morning ahh, a-about last night ahh.. I’m so—“  “don’t worry, I understand and I’m happy that I let it out so I left a little relieved inside…although I can’t help to feel a little sad but I guess it can’t be help at least were still friends, right?”Rey said and I felt happy “yes of course, friends” I smiled back “ ok! See later then, bye bye” I was looking at his back when he went to his friends. “ what a great guy” I heard Yoona unnie said standing behind my back “ yeah I’m glad I meet him” I said before turning to her but I was caught with a pair of eyes looking at me not far , it was Kris. Our eyes lock in each other for a moment then he pulled his gaze away then started stretching again. I let out a sigh “ Seohyun? Are you ok? What’s with the deep breath?” Unnie ask “ huh? Nothing” I smiled then started my stretching.

__________________________________________

 

“It can’t be her….” Siwon said, he took off right after breakfast the things he discovered that morning took its weight on him especially about Yoona, he decided to take cover from everyone above the mango tree not far from the activity hall where he could see everyone inside the activity but his attention is all focus on one person..Yoona. He lean his back in the tree and close his eyes

 

FLASHBACK

“umma! Look I found a grasshoppers!” said the little Siwon who is just standing up from the nearby bushes of roses  “let me see? Wow, that’s very big Siwon-ah” said his mother as she messes his hair “can I keep it?” he ask “ of course you may?” it was the happiest day of Siwon, they went for a over the weekend vacation at their rest house in the country side of Seoul  together with her father and mother. Mrs. Choi notice that it’s getting dark and a sign of storm coming up “ Honey, I think we better go before rain caught us on the way “ she said “ok, let’s go then Mr. Lee is the car ready?” “Yes sir, we’re good to go..” Mr. Lee assured him.  

__________________________

“umma!” young Yoona came running to her mom with Seohyun, Yuri and Jessica trailing her “ ohh! Girls slow dow..” said Ms. Im as the 4 girls run around her playing.  “come on girls, give your auntie a break” said Mrs. Seo, Yuri and Seohyun’s mom how just came down from the stairs “ let them play, it’s been awhile since they see each other said the kind lady and Mrs. Seo just smile. Then Mr. Im  and MR. Jung came inside “ahhhhhh!” scaring the girls and they run around screaming happily as the two man chase them. “hey!hey! hold your horses there!” said Mrs. Jung as she went out of the room. “come on, the weather forecast said that a storm is coming I guess we should get going..we don’t want this girls to be late for their game tomorrow” she said pinching Seohyun and Yuri’s cheeks “yes auntie” the twins answered Yuri and Seohyun are twins but they don’t look alike since they came from 2 different eggs. They all got in and Mr. Im started the car in their way back the rain started pouring.

_________________________

“ow dear, it starts raining” Mrs. Choi said looking outside the window, Siwon was still playing with the grasshoppers he caught. “Siwon-ah, stop playing with it, let it rest you have plenty of time to play with it when we get home “ Mrs. Choi said to Siwon “ just a little bit Mom” he said, and then rain start to pour harder Mr. Lee started to drive slow because they are heading towards a curve when all a sudden the grasshoppers started jumping out from the glass Siwon was holding. “ahhh!” Mrs. Choi screamed and it because chaos inside the car which cause him to frantically stir the stirring wheel  and because of the hard rain he didn’t notice a car was approaching in front  but it’s too late to turn to the other side because he totally lost control of the tires and hit the car in front causing both cars to spin in the wet road and the other car was brought into the edge of the road and was about to fall in the cliff.

Little Siwon lost consciousness when the car brought into a spin; he was saved by her mother’s arm as she hugged him securely

Yoona together with her parent, uncles, auntie and cousins are playing happily inside the car when Mr. Im grabbed the stirring wheel frantically to the other side, that made Yoona lost her balance and hit her head in the dash board of the door that cause her to lost consciousness.

When Siwon woke up he was brought to the side of the road, he got up and saw Mr. Lee helping out the other car and few strangers who stop their cars and help out on getting the passenger of the other car out of it before it totally fall. They successfully pulled out two girls they laid them not far from him, one girl has a cut on her forehead and blood was flowing in it and the other one has a cut behind her ear and seriously bleeding he couldn’t take his eyes off of the little girl when somebody screamed “ahh the other one is about to fall!!” then later another scream was heard “YURI!!!!!!!”  Said one of the passengers who is still inside the car. Another girl was pulled out from the car when it slowly started falling. “Siwon-ah, Siwon-ah” Mr. Lee called him then he remembered his mother, he search for their car and saw his father trying to save his mother when the motor started flickering with sparks, one of the people who help the other car pulled his father away before it totally exploded  without his mother. “UUMMMAAA!!!” he shouted he tried to run towards the burning car but Mr. Lee stop him.

They were brought to the nearest hospital, the three girls where rushed to the ER moments later one of their relative came who turns out to be someone that his father knew.  Anger build up inside him, anger for his self because of the grasshoppers he caught and anger for his father that he didn’t save his mother. One of the doctors attended him to check if he has physical damage and told him to run some test to check if he has internal damages. When the test done  they went back and saw the light of the ER was turned off and one of the doctors came out blood all over his robe, the old man came to him asking if the girls are fine, the doctor nod and touch the shoulder of the old man before leaving him, then doctors started coming out. “They’re saved now sir.” “thank you doc, can I see them now?” “ you can but we have to transfer them to the recovery room” one of the doctor said and the old man nod, minutes  passed and stretcher came out from the operating room followed by another and finally the girl who was bleeding seriously her head was already bandaged.

Doctors cleared that he is good to go now, but before he go he went to see the three girls who were being observed  inside the recovery room “ Siwon-ah..” it was Mr. Lee who is also received treatment “I want to say sorry to them” he said as tears fall from his eyes “ I’ll ask if they well let us in” Mr. Lee went in and talk to the nurse who was observing the three girls, the nurse looked at him and nodded to Mr. Lee, he came back with a mask, a head cap and a robe “ the nurse said you have 2 minutes” Mr. Lee said and help him put on the robe , head cap and mask. Siwon thank the nurse before going closer to the girls. “hi, I’m Choi Siwon..ahmm you probably don’t hear me but…I want to say I’m sorry….”then tears started falling “ I’m sorry that your parents died….i’m sorry that you three are in here right now…..” he went closer to Yoona’s bed “here..” be place a miniature race car beside yoona “ my mother gave this to me…but she too…is…..gone now…my mother is also gone now..” he cried and cried until the nurse came to him “come on its time..” she said holding Siwon’s shoulder “ I’m sorry” that the last thing he said before getting out of the recovery room, when he came out his father was already there and the old man standing beside him “ You must be Siwon..” the old man said his voice were soft not a hint of anger “ y-yes sir” “ I see you visited my granddaughters, thank you for that” he said, Siwon just look at the old man. “we have to go now, it was nice seeing you again Sir” “ahh yes but I never imagined will be seeing in such place at a such tragedy” he said to my father and he turned back to  me “ and I was nice seeing you Siwon” he said and smile . My father hold my hand and guided me outside.

END OF FLASH BACK

Siwon opened his eyes and tears are falling in his cheeks he wipe it with the back of his hand, as he heard a whistle  he turn towards the window of the activity area and saw Yoona playing happily with everyone his heart sting with pain.

“I’m sorry….Yoona”