CHAPTER 13

Hate U Love U

 

On the other hand..

“hey Seohyun are you ok?” one of my classmate asked.

“Sorry what did you say?” i’m so hungry that I didn’t understand what he said. I’ve been enduring my hunger the whole afternoon but I guess I can’t take it anymore so as my stomach.

“I said are you ok? you look pale..”

“it’s just I didn’t got to eat my lunch earlier that is why…ouch!” I clutch my stomach.

“Sir Alvarez…”

“yes, what is it?”

“Sir I think Seohyun is not feeling well..”

“what?..” I heard Mr. Alvarez said then he came to me.

“Seohyun..where does it hurt?” he ask.

“she said she didn’t eat lunch, she need something in her system Sir or else she’ll faint or something.”

“alright, could somebody take Seohyun to the cafeteria and make sure that she eat.” As expected all the boys in the class all presented to take me, but I don’t mind who’s going to go with me all I need is FOOD!!

“I’ll take her.” Everyone stop and looked at Kris. Even I looked at him despite of my hurting stomach.  Now what is he up to, he looks at me but I just ignore him I’m to drain up to pick a fight with him.

“ thank you Kris…hey Seohyun make sure you eat a lot ok, you two could go now.”

“thank you Sir.” I’m thankful that my teacher here are understanding, I stood up but.

“ahh!”

“be careful.”

My knees lost its strength and I almost drop on the floor face flat but somehow he managed to catch me.

“thanks a lot..” I said in a weak voice even speaking is consuming my strength.

“no problem”

But what freaked me out the most was..

(-_-)…………..(o.o)…………..(O.o)………(O.O) PROCESSING>>>>>

His hand was on my CHEST!

SLAP!

“you ert!”

I slap him with all the strength that I have.

“WHY’D YOU DO THAT FOR? HUH?!”

“AND WHY NOT HUH?! YOU TOUCH MY—“ I glare at him and he just look at me as if he didn’t do anything wrong.

“DID I TOUCH SOME SENSETIVE PART?”

This man is so impossible, I feel like a volcano will burst any minute now with hot lava.

“AHH! FORGET IT, YOU J…JERK!”

“ehemmmmm”

Oops! I forgot where still in the classroom I look at everyone as well as Mr. Alvarez who is standing right next to me arm cross in his chest and one hand covering his mouth when he made that noise.

“Excuse me to interrupt your LOVER’S QUAREL but, ahmm Kris would you mind bringing Seohyun here to have something to eat..i didn’t know she’s this scary if she forgot to eat.” He said in composed feature but amusement in his voice, I smile at him politely.

“ahmm, sorry sir but you got everything so mixed up, we’re not having LQ here sir it’s—“

I didn’t got to finish what I said because my vision started fading I manage to grab table for support.

“Kris I think you should leave now..go”

“let’s go.” That’s all I heard from him then he held my hand tightly but gentle as possible.

“alright.”

On our way to the cafeteria students that are by standing at the corridor are all looking at us some are shock to see us together and the other’s can’t help to gossip. Finally we reach the cafeteria as soon as we enter the room I could smell the different aroma of the food that made my stomach growl.

“HAHAHAHA!” I heard him laugh is just sudden my it’s the first time I ever saw him laugh like that, well It has this refreshing sound to it.”

“what are you laught huh?” I said to him angrily to hide my embarrassment .

“come on, let’s have something to get for your growling stomach.” He said between his laughs.

It’s embarrassing, he heard my stomach growl ahh.

“where do you want to sit?” he ask me his tone is friendly.

I look around at the huge cafeteria and pointed at the corner table near the window. “there” he help me walk to the table he even pulled out a chair for me.

“wait here, what food you do want?”

“ahmm I really don’t know I just want something delicious to eat.” I said my voice is tired.

“ok, wait for me here I’ll be quick”

As he walk away from the table to the counter I looked at his back.

His not actually bad..hmm I look at the window and I could see the beautiful garden at the back of the cafeteria.

---------------------------------------------------

At the clinic.

“she’ll be ok, i think instead of here you should bring her to the cafeteria she needs food.” The nurse said as she went to her table and put down her stethoscope. “make sure that she eats, you should take care of your girlfriend you know.”

I thought my eyes are going to pop out of my eye socket “excuse me? ahhm were not ahmm together or anything else Miss”

The nurse look at us as if she had said something wrong “ow really? but I thought..i saw the broadcast ..ahmm..are you sure?”

I nod “yes, what you saw was Erin’s doing. Ahmm anyway thank you for taking care of me.” I bowed

“alright, here” she gave me a piece of paper “ it’ s a letter that proves that you’ve been here and I check on you,  just show it to your teachers, ok?”

“ok thank you again.” I walked out of the nurse’s office. I didn’t know where I was heading until someone grab my hand.

“you’re going the wrong way.” I forgot Siwon’s with me then he dragged me the other way.

“ahmm Siwon..” but he didn’t answer “ I just want to say thank you for taking me to the clinic. Thank you”

“it’s my fault to so don’t worry.” That’s all he said, we reach the cafeteria and I say Seohyun . “Seohyun? What is she doing here?”

Then out of the blue again, he dragged me.

_________________________________

I was admiring the weather when “ Seohyun what are you doing here?” I heard Yoona unnie she was looking me in a questioning expression I was about to answer when I notice Siwon’s standing beside her.

“ahm, i forgot to eat lunch that’s why..ahmm how bout you unnie what are you doing here? And Siwon?”

“ow, the same as you are, I forgot to eat my lunch too remember this monster here dragged me out of the cafeteria.” she rolled her eyes to him.

“I’m going to get your food, any request?”  he ask her

“Anything as long as it’s eatable.” She said then Siwon left us, Unnie sat right in front of me.

“unnie,why are you two together?” I ask her I’m curious of what’s going on between them.

“it’s a long story”

“I don’t mind, so what’s the story?” She looked at me first then she told me the whole thing.

“what?! He carried you to the nurse’s office?”

“yeah like what I told you, but please let’s not talk about it.”

“and even the nurse thought you’re a couple.”

“yeah it’s all Erin’s fault, how about you? who’s with you? and what happened  to you?”

“same as you but a different one..” then I told her what happened.

She sigh “ what’s wrong with those 3, they really suit to each other.. no wonder they became friends” Unnie said.

“and what’s that suppose to mean Ms. IM?” it’s Siwon with a tray of food so as Kris. “ here “ then he place the tray in front of her so as Kris.

“I guess you two can eat on your own. Will leave you now. Hyung I’ll go ahead.” Siwon nodded

“YAH! You ALIEN! I’m not done with you yet you get back here!” Seohyun shouted.

_________________________________

I was surprise to see Seohyun misbehave like that.

“Kris,I think you should stay here..if you don’t mind..” I ask him it’s not like I like him than his friends but Seohyun could be a little y if she wants to be and that’s scary. He just looked at me “ fine then.”

“and for you mister, you could go back to the classroom now, I can handle myself here.”

“very well..” that’s all then he started walking  “ by the way Thank you again” I said right after he left.

“so I guess I’ll eat now” the put so many food in the tray that I don’t know where to start. “ aish that man, who could I possible eat all of this.”

“hyung really don’t know if you will like those or not so he just took whatever he thought you might like.” Kris was seating between me and Seohyun busy with reading a magazine that he took from the magazine rack on the side of the counter.

“yah, why did you give me food with so much Carbs (Carbohydrates), I might gain some weight you,  FYI I’m weight concussions  type of person.” Seohyun said.

“you’re to light you need to gain weight or even a breeze could send you off to oblivious.” Kris counter back.

“Seo just eat what he grabs for you ok?” I said then we started eating and Kris was like invisible there just reading magazine he reminds me of Jessica and speaking of which I wonder what is happening right now in the classroom.

______________________________________________

Bags, Notebooks, books and even pens are flying everywhere in the classroom.

“YAH! You Jerk get back here!” Jessica is chasing Heechul inside the classroom.

“is this how you show affection to your BOYFRIEND my LOVE? This is so sweet..” he said teasing Jessica.

All of their classmates are and the corners of the classroom avoiding the things that Jessica is throwing at Heechul.

“Erin are you sure about this? they don’t like a couple at all! Oops!” one of their classmate said and dock when she said something flying on their way.

“yeah, pretty sure..not all couple should be lovey dovey always”

Jessica heard them “ yah! Erin!”

“oh-ow..she’s coming this way” they all run to the other side of the room.

“yes Jess?” Erin said to her with a smile.

“you’ll take me out of that STUPID couple club of yours or else I’ll shave that hair of yours.”

“come on LOVE! Don’t be like that..” Heechul said who’s standing in the middle of the missed up room.

“Prince let her.. ERIN our Prince is not suited to that WITCH look what she did!” the fan girls said.

“no it’s final your HEESICA couple just like YOONWON” ^^

“see I told you there’s no use arguing my love.”

“I told you not to call me that!” then again she chased after him and he got caught.

“OH-ow…his dead” Nathan said

“PRINCE!” the fan girls said.

“got you!” Jessica’s smile is really scary “ you’re dead”

But before Jessica could do something horrible to Heechul he……

(O.O) WHAT THE!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi everyone, how are you doing? hope you fine.

it's KPOP Fantasy Concert today, but to bad i didn't got any tickets..

well i hope you like this update and PLEASE......PLEASE do leave a comment..

Silent readers let me know what you think about this...

RANDOMSHIPPER and YOONYULTI07 where are you guys?

 

 

Take care everyone!