Buns and Her Problems

Lover Boy

Sungjae’s POV

Seeing her smile the way she does makes my heart hurt why I have Sara, but Sora she reminds me of Buns.

Her words after she hit me still ring through my head.

“The hell that is me. My sister is nothing but a wanting to get payback on me. I’m Buns and your the idiot that forgot that.”

Later after that we find her with Ilhoon as she was wiping smoothie from the corner of .

When i asked Ilhoon about it when we got back to the dorm he simply said, “What I can't be with my girlfriend? Who are you too tell  me what I can and can’t do?

Why do I feel so betrayed by Ilhoon?

I hear a knock at my door and see Minhyuk-hyung.

“Hey, are you alright?”

I shake my head, “No, I’m so confused.”

He sighs as he walks in and sits down, About what?”

“About…”

“About Sora especially at how she’s dating Ilhoon.”

I nod my head, “yeah. I’m so confused why i feel so betrayed by Ilhoon. He knows something I don’t.”

I watch as hyung sighs, “we all do. It’s just she asked that we keep it a secret until you recall yourself.”

I don’t get these people at all.

“Sorry Sungjae just try to remember.” he tells me as he walks out of the room.

I want to scream out in frustration, but I know better so I simply groan.

I want to hit my head. I sigh when I look over too see on the side of my bed is a picture of Sara, Sora, and my self.

I remember the day that I met them like it was yesterday even though it’s still a bit fuzzy… like my day at school yesterday that was awkward and horrible all at the same time.

Let me see what was that day like.

Flashback

I was sitting outside when a small moving van  pulled up too the building.

a man and woman exit the van and two little girls slipped out of the van. They looked like they would look the same if one was not in need of some serious exercise.

I hear the scrawny sister call out to her sister then couch a bit.

Her sister seemed worried about her skinny twin and ran over to her.

They seemed too talk for a little bit before the bigger sister ran over too what seemed to be their parents got something then she seems too let out a sigh of relief.

My mother sees me looking at the neighbors missing what was going on between the sisters, “Go say hi honey they seem to be your age.”

I listened to my mother and walked over to the sisters.

Their names are a bit rusty, but I think the big one is Buns’ sister.

I couldn’t help my curiosity and ask, “Is something wrong with Buns?”

I didn't know why i had called her that maybe it’s because her hair was put into 2 buns on her head or that she had small rabbit pin on each one.

The bigger sister glares at me and then mumbles, “Her heart is weak and she has to go through surgery soon. They hope that will fix it or maybe a new environment.”

End of flashback

I sit up and rummage through my drawers to find a picture of Buns and me while she was in the hospital after her first day of school.

Flashback

We were walking through the double doors when a bunch of kids were spotted and pushed Buns she fell down and she seemed purely afraid of how many kids that were around her while her sister was indifferent to that. If anything she seemed too want more attention than before, but everyone ignored her because she was fat.

End of Flashback

I remember freaking out and her sister simply stood there doing nothing and that’s when I decided that i hated her.

I hated Buns sister and no matter what I know that I remembered that Buns’ sister had left for a bit after a while then Buns came back…

That doesn’t make sense though since Buns’ mom had always hated her and it was her twin that had unconditional love from her mother…

So could it be that i have been believing that I was in love with the wrong sister this entire time.

Buns was gone for 2 years from what I remember and I missed her a lot so did I misplace my feelings towards her sister cause she had lost weight?

Did I really betray Buns like that?

I need to find out maybe Sora does deserve to date Ilhoon since I know he wouldn’t betray her like I did.

Ilhoon’s POV

I look at my dorm room that I share with Sungjae.

I haven’t slept in it since Sora agreed that she would date me.

I sigh as I walk in to see Sungjae holding a crafted frame from what seems to have been made by a child.

“Sunjae are you alright?”

“Ahh, I’m fine just mad that I can't seem to remember much about Buns. What do you know about the sisters since Sara won’t fill me in on their childhood?”

I know I shouldn’t tell him since I like Sora, but he’s my friend and I can’t help but want to fill in the blanks for him.

“Sora and Sara are twins, but after someone broke into their apartment they decided to move. It didn't’ help that Sora had a heart condition when she was little and it still affects her a little bit today and the closest good hospital was too their new home. they had to do a heart transplant after a panic attack on her first day in her new school. shortly after her transplant her parents decided that they wanted a divorce. Sora moved out with her father 2 and a half years after they moved into the new home. They moved to America shortly after and this is the first time Sora has been in korea since her parents divorce which I guess is a little more than 10 years.”

Instead of answering me Sungjae rushed out of the room looking ticked off.

Your POV

I wake up too hear a knocking at my door, but i don’t get up instead I leave that to my twin sister.

I hear Seah yell that someone shouldn't be here.

I look down the stairs too see my future husband grab her hand and tell her, “Are you really going to dump that guy and push that Yoo Sungy to the side?”

I feel my stomach twist so what I can guess these two are seeing each other behind my back, not that I care maybe if I prove it I can get rid of this engagement.

I pull out my phone and start to record them.

She shrugs her should not even trying to correct him, “You should know better than being here? What if my mother found out? You agreed we’d hide this until I get my revenge on her and Sungjae and I can't’ do that if  she’s single and he realizes the truth.”

“Oh that his beloved is really your twin and you're the one that he hated the entire childhood that the 2 of you spent together.”

I watch as she shrugs, “Look I’ll meet you Friday at the same place. I love you.”

I almost gag when I see them kiss and when he does a cheesy, “I love you, too.”

I watch him leave and I stop recording.

How is this possible?

But I guess if 2 people don’t have hearts they are destined for each other.

When I hear his car pull away I hear another pull up.

I watch as my sister sighs when she answers the door again to show Sungjae who looked PO’ed.

“So care to explain something to me?”