Use of Proof

Lover Boy

Your POV

“So care to explain something to me?”

I look at the door to see Sungjae standing there looking pissed off.

“What the hell is going on here?”

Sara starts to sputter and trip over her own words and  Sungjae simply look at her with dead eyes.

“Sara, you’re not Buns are you? You’ve lied to me all these years and lied to me.”

She tilts her head and smiles like a fool, “Good you found out. I was getting tired of  pretending being a good nice girl.”

She pushes her bangs out of her face as she crosses her arms, “Why should it matter? Everyone believes that I’m her. My mother even mixed us up as kids and forgot that Sora had green specks in her eyes. “

She starts laughing, “It’s funny that everyone believes I’m this angel and Sora is just an ugly little kid.”

Oh really…

I’ll show everyone just who I am and what I’m really like.

“Are you even as smart as you tell people?”

“Please the teachers are fools and those who can’t be bribed It’s a lot easier to steal things and cheat.”

I look at my phone and smile, “this is going to be fun.”

I sneak back to my room closing the door silently and then i open it loudly like i do most nights when i leave it.

I walk down the stairs and come face to face with a stand off 2 against 1.

“Oh great the and … Oh hi, SunSun.”

I walk between them and as I pass the 2 boys and only my sister can see my face I smile at her and lean over to whisper in her ear, “I know what you’ve done and you’re going to pay for it.”

She turns her head and looks at me and gives me the same smile, “You got nothing on me Sora so go ahead do your worse.”

“You’ll regret those words remember that, Sara my dear sister.”

She gives me a look I call over my shoulder, “Seah you know that this marriage between you and me is not going to happen ever.”

I grab a glass of water and walk back, “Oh sungjae make sure you get home soon. I’d hate the boys to get worried about you.”

He gives me a look and i simply take a sip from the glass in my hand, “Good-night guys.”

As i walk past them I feel a hand try to grab mine but I swat it away.

Once I know I’m out of sight I let my tears fall down from my eyes.

I open my rooms door and as i close it behind me I slide down it.

“You can no longer love him. Even now that he knows the truth. I will date Ilhoon cause he’s the perfect guy for me. He’s perfect yet I’m using him like this. I’m a terrible person.”

I hit my head a few times against my door then quickly shake my head, “I’ll think about all of this later. It’s time to get payback for all these years of torture.”

I slap my cheeks and pull out my phone and pull out my laptop.

“Let’s see do I have the same system that I used before too put a video together?”

Ilhoon’s POV

I get a call from Sora telling me that she needs my help with something since I’m friends with the guy who deals with the computers and tv’s in the school.

“Sora,” she looks over at me as we sit in the small office, “what exactly are you doing with this disk? What is it?”

“It’s me getting payback for so many years of torture. I also got to hack my mom’s computer last night so right when we start playing this video it will show up on my mom’s computer.”

“Then why couldn’t you do this on your own?”

“Cause I can’t leave class when it starts playing.”

“Why?”

“Cause I know that she’ll look for me here and if she comes too my class instead it’ll be even as funny. Either way she’ll regret the day she had messed with me.”

“You guys were barely a few days old when she did.”

“I know,” I smile sadly at him, “I know it’s also part of my mother’s fault, but I don’t care.”

I nod my head and I lean back in my seat as she looks at me, “Ilhoon, are you sure you want to get in trouble for me.?”

“Yeah, I want to help you. I’m your boyfriend aren’t i?”

Your POV

I feel a invisible punch too the gut when he says that, “Of course you are. Didn’t I say i’d go out with you just a day or two ago?”

He nods and I smile at him, “Then i guess I’ll see you in our open time.”

I give him a small kiss on the lips feeling more guilty.

“See you later,” he calls after me.

At least I had kissed one other boy before but his name was Sungjae.

I feel a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and I giggle a bit, “Ilhoon. What are you doing?”

“Getting a warm hug from my girlfriend what else?”

I turn around in his arms, “Well his girlfriend has too get too class before she gets another tardy.” He sighs as he lets me go, “Thanks.”

“Just get to class before I decide to keep you here.”

I push him back as I turn around and walk too my class.

I make it too class and check my watch to make sure that I know when   it will happen.

The tv in the front of the classroom turns on and a small video is pulled up.

It’s of me without my glasses and my hair is straightened to the side of my face that I added on the original video.

“Hi, I’m Lee Sora or as a few friends when i was a kid growing up knew me as Buns for the two buns I always had on my hair done in. I had to ask a favor of a friend of mine too help me with this cause all of you know my twin, Lee Sara. I bet none of you knew that. I’m here older twin by about 20 minutes. Ever since I can remember we’ve been mixed up until my parents got divorced and I moved to New York with my father. I came back when my parents decided that they were going to try to get their daughters too try to become friends. Everyone believes Sara too be a good girl who loves everyone when really she’s an evil mean monster. this video is proof of that.”

The video I took the night before of my sister starts playing and I hear a scream from classrooms down.

I lean back in my seat as my classroom door is slammed open and Sara stomps over to me and grabs my jacket and shakes me, “Are you trying too ruin me?”

“No, not at all. I’m just showing everyone what my dear twin is really like. I mean her non related ugly new girl is apparently has her looks and just hides them.”

I look up letting my slightly curled hair fall back too show my face without the ugly blocky nerdy glasses.   

I hear gasps and I let the light hit my eyes to show that they are more green than brown.

“So twin dear, can you be nice and let go of my jacket I think it’s ripping a bit or at least getting a slightly bit messed up?”

She growls and slaps my cheek.

I look up at her and give her a stink eye, “Seriously, a slap that probably didn’t even leave a mark. Are you scared that both mom and dad saw that video. Let me tell you. I hacked mom’s computer and scheduled that same video but a different opening for her too watch.”

She goes to slap me again but a hand grabs it.

I look up too see that it’s Sungjae, “Were you about to hit my friends girlfriend?”

She smiles at him sweetly, “I was defending myself?”

I scoffed at her but a smile appears when her phone goes off.

“Oh I think that’s mom’s ringtone… You better answer that. I bet her video finally ended about now.”

Sara looks at her phone then me.

“I’m not going to answer it.”

I hear the teacher answer, “I’m fine with that. Miss. Lee Sara and Miss. Lee Sora principal’s office now. Also Miss. Sora who helped you with this little payback of yours?”

I shrug, “I’m not sure I kind of sent the video schoolwide it wouldn’t surprise me if the people who hate Sara would help me.”

The teacher gives me a stink eye, “Office now!”

I smile at her, “Of course Miss. Lo.”

She gives me a look, “It’s Jo.”

“Oh sorry i haven't been here very long.”

“Of course yet you can find a boyfriend?”

“Of course and I didn’t even need to myself out like my twin.”

Sara looks at me from the other side of the teacher as she holds my arm and holds Sara at the other side.

We sit down in the office and I smile at the principal and he looks at me, “Oh Miss. Lee Sora it’s nice to see you in here.”

He gives me a small nod of his head and I lift my cheek when I notice his eyes become attracted to it.

I touch it and pull it away too see that it’s slightly bleeding, “Oh hell no I need to get a tetanus shot or something. I might get rabies or aids.”

Miss Jo and our principal can’t help too start laughing at my comment.

Miss Jo looks at me, “I’m going to get the nurse for she can look at that.”

“Good,” the principal looks between me and my sister, “I called both of your parents and they said that they were on their way.”

I look at my sister and lift my eyebrows, “This is going to get entertaining.”