Meeting BTOB

Lover Boy

Your POV

When the last class of the day ends, I do a little dance that I have nothing else to do.

I hear a person whispering as Ilhoon walks into the room and takes my hand. I look down covering my face with my hair.

“Alright, Sora time to meet the guys.”

“Ya, Ilhoon-ssi why couldn’t you wait for me?” I ask as we exit the school.

“I don’t know I guess I’m just excited for you to meet my hyungs.”

I chuckle at him as I let him pull me to a van that’s waiting idling.

“Manager came to pick us up and I told him I’d be bringing one more person with us today.”

“Can I just I don’t know walk home or something? I don’t think I can meet them.”  

He chuckles and pulls me to the van, “to bad they already know you’re coming and the manager sees us.”

“Aish fine I’ll come just stop pushing me,” I shout at him.

He throws his arm over my shoulder, “Now that’s the girl that I noticed earlier. Why can’t you act like that all the time?”

When we reach, the van the door opens, and Sungjae is sitting there with an annoyed look on his face, “What took you so long?”

I give him a hard look, ‘How is this the kind young boy that I use to know?’

Ilhoon and I sit by each other and Sungjae simply stiffens a little bit as he sits in front of us.

Ilhoon leans over and whispers in my ear, “I think someone is jealous.”

I laugh and push his shoulder playfully. I feel eyes on us knowing it’s probably Sungjae and the manager.

We reach a place for dorms that’s not that far from where I live.

‘No, wonder I ran into him so early in the morning.’

“Wow this place is huge compared to where I live,” I mumble.

Ilhoon smiles at me, “Come on let’s meet my hyung’s.”

I nod my head and when we reach the front door, to the dorm I almost want to turn back but guessing what I was thinking Ilhoon stands behind me and tells me to open the door. I shake my head and just stare at the door until it opens and an odd-looking guy is standing there.

I want to reach up a poke his cheeks because they look so puffy.

“Wow, I thought you were kidding but you really did bring a girl home.”

Ilhoon simply glares at him from behind me, “Hyung can you move so we can be standing in the hall the rest of the day.”

When we walk inside a group of guys are just standing there staring at me.

“Umm… Hello I’m Lee Sora nice to meet you.”

“Ilhoon who is she?” Ilhoon gives the puffy cheeked guy a dirty look making me giggle.

“I’m Ilhoon’s classmate. He helped me a lot today and I guess he wanted to make sure I had a better day.”

I hear Ilhoon mumble, “More like didn’t want you to go home to your crazy sister.”

I nod and take off my blocky glasses. I sigh as I pull my hair to a side ponytail.

“Since I’m here and not home I can relax a little bit is that alright?”

They look at me confused and shocked as I look at everyone.

“Huh what?” I put a hand to my face, “Is there something on my face?”

“No, it’s just  think they find you pretty.”

I laugh, “I don’t think so. I grew up believing I’m not so that’s not true. My sister is far prettier than me.”

Ilhoon scuffs, “Yeah right I just think your sister is a dirty .”

I start laughing as I sit down, “True. Oh you guys have an Xbox do you have Call of Duty?”

They shake their heads.

“Alright where are your video games?”

They point to a bin by the TV. I walk over and pull out a few games.

I find Just dance and smile, “Can someone play this with me?”

They look at me and sigh, “Really?”

I nod my head, “Yeah… If you beat me, I’ll make your favorite meals. If I win you have to… I don’t’ know… Let me think for a second. Ahh even if you’re idols or not all of you have to dress up as girls and go shopping with me. I mean wigs, dresses, heels, and full make-up.”

They look at me like I’m insane, “you’re kidding me right.”

I look at them and shake my head, “We don’t have to do this. I never thought professional singers and that would be afraid to do a small dance off with me on a video game.”

“Fine we’ll do it,” I hear a few shout.

I smile but I quickly wipe it off as I look back at them, “Alright.”