Sara’s Anger Starting to Rise

Lover Boy

Sara’s POV

I’m sitting with Sungjae who watches Sora run away from us claiming that she had to go to the bathroom.

All three boys in the room watch her run out and out of the three Ilhoon follows her.

I glare after her taking a bit out of my lunch a simple apple since I’m not hungry and don’t want to eat around my boyfriend, Jay.

Sungjae looks conflicted after a while as if he regrets not going after my sister.

The sister that he was friends with when we were children and I was the one that he’d pick on because I was overweight.

After my parents got a divorce and I stayed with my mother, I lost all the weight with effort and went to the same school as Sungjae a little bit after that. I didn’t’ think he’d mix me up for my sister.

My first thought that went through my head was, ‘What kind of friend mixes up his friend for his best friend? Sora and I may be identical but we have different color eyes and that’s our only difference after I lost the weight?’

I look up when I feel my boyfriend’s arm unwrap around me. I look up to see that Sora is walking towards us with Ilhoon arm around her. I glare at her even when she looks horrible as a nerd she still draws attention to herself. It disgusts me and through it all she acts so innocent like she doesn’t’ like the attention drawing more attention to herself.

Ilhoon sits down and Sora follows him. He touches her arm and smiles at her and she smiles back at him looking relaxed. What happened here?

I look over to see that Jay is watching her too, he just sits there and looking at her not caring that I’m in the same room.

Finally he speaks, “You and Sara look alot alike. Except you have glasses, brunette hair, and blue eyes instead of murky green.”

I watch Sora now as she simply looks at him not that he can see much behind her glasses, “Yeah I think someone told me about Sara today.” She looks at me with a smile on her lips, “Aren’t you the girl that’s the easiest in school and strings Yook-ssi around like a puppet?”

It’s dead silent as we have a stare off but I lose my temper first, “What did you just say?”

“Oh so you have emotions I thought you were a fake robot?”

Ilhoon is sitting by her with a smirk on his lips almost like he talked her into doing this.

“I’m a fake robot who’s the one that fakes every emotion that she knows?”

“Ummmm… You?” she says as she looks at me with a fake confused look on her ugly face but in her conniving eyes, I see laughter.

She doesn’t’ know who she’s messing with. She has to remember that until her dad’s house is finished she’s going to be living with mom and me for the next few months.

She simply looks over at me and has void eyes.

Ilhoon taps her shoulder and asks, “Would you like to meet BTOB today?”

“What really…? Are you sure I could?”

He seems to think for a while but he simply nods his head and says, “Of course you can.”

“Thank you,” she leans over and hugs him.

The entire time Sungjae is just staring at them watching almost as if he’s jealous.

What the hell is this today?!

I yell at Ilhoon, “Ya! You always said that I couldn’t meet BTOB but this stranger gets to meet her the first day here she’s invited over?”

Ilhoon nods his head with a look that says ‘isn’t-it-obvious,’ “I like her she’s not a stupid like you.”

I lean over the table and shake Sungjae’s arm since he’s silent, “Sungjae are you going to let your friend talk to me like that?”

He still looks checked out so I kicked his leg snapping him out of his daze.

“What the hell Sara? Why did you kick me?”

“Your friend called me a ,” I whine to him.

He simply gives me a look, “Yeah so?”

He still has a far off look.

“So he called me your friend a !” I scream at him.

He just looks at me checking out on me.

“Sungjae! Are you listening to me?”

Ilhoon laughs, “He’s not but everyone else in a 10 block radius is mostly because they can't help it.”

I flip him off and grab Jay’s hand because I’m not going to let him stay any more time near her.

As I’m walking away from them I hear her ask more about if he really meant what he said. I roll my eyes and gag in disgust.

I keep walking away from them until I reach the rooftop of the school.

I lean up against the rooftop of the school building and feel Jay wrap his arms around me after I calm down.

“Does that new girl really anger you that much?”

“You really are asking me that after drooling over her the entire time she was in the same room?” I ask him annoyed with my so called boyfriend when in truth he’s just a plaything for when I’m bored.

“I wasn’t drooling,” he tries to defend himself.

This is what I get for agreeing to date an idiot.

I smile at him as I lean closer to him and wrap my arm around his neck, “I’ll forgive you if you help me get rid of that new girl.”

“I’ll help you even if you didn’t believe I did something wrong.”

I smile at him and give him a long kiss.

She’ll never know what hit her.