Keeping a Secret

Lover Boy

Your POV

Everyone is on the floor breathing roughly as I just keep jumping around and shouting, “I win. I win. I won the bet.”

The members of BTOB look at me looking tired and shout, “I call a rematch.”

“Maybe later, but I won so you have to deal with it... I think I have dresses that will fit all of you,” I chuckle, “but what will I do for heels?”

I hear groans and then one of them ask Ilhoon, “How did you lose against her?’

He shrugs and smile, “I’m not sure.”

Soon when I look at the time I sigh, “I’m sorry but I should head home. I’m sure my parents are worried about me.”

I smile at them as I wave, “I’ll see you Ilhoon and Sungjae at school tomorrow. Oh and keep the glasses and that a secret from everyone.”

They nod their heads as I run out of the dorm and to my house.

Sungjae’s POV

“Sungjae can you make sure that she gets home safe since you’re the only one standing up without trouble.”

“Fine,”  I mumble to myself as I exit the dorm after Sora.

I follow her just to keep my distance and soon I start to recognize the route she’s taking.

This way is to Sara’s place why would Sora be going this way.

I slowly watch as Sora walks up to the front door to Sara’s house and pulls out a set of keys and unlocks the door then enter the house. This is insane how can Sora be living there? How can Sora look a lot like Sara as well?

I roll my eyes and decide to keep this a secret from the guys and try to figure this out myself.

 

It’s been a week since I saw Sora enter Sara’s house and she has yet to ask when we are free to do the cross-dressing session for her bet she won.

Sora sits next to Ilhoon each day at lunch and I’m sure his fan girls are not entirely happy about that.

I watch as she talks with him more openly and doesn't’ even look my way. I don’t even get to question her like I want to.

Sara seems to be moody about something today as always and pretends that she’s full and has her boyfriend dump her tray so she can walk off without him... again.

Sora seems to always seem to become calmer when Sara leaves and she still only seems to talk with Ilhoon leaving to stare off into space.

Sora, are you alright?”

I watch as she puts her hand to her head and leans against the table.

“I’m alright really,” she doesn’t even sound sure of herself.

Ilhoon’s POV

I grab a hold of Sora and tell Sungjae to dump our trays for us. He simply nods his head and sits there frozen in his spot.

I bring Sora to the nurse who seems surprised by who’s in her office.

“What seems to be the problem?”

“I’m not sure she just stopped eating during lunch and started to cry out a bit in pain.”

“Lay her down on a bed,” I’m told.

I listen to her and set her down on the bed. I sit down and start to her hair to try and calm her down.

The nurse pulls up Sora’s shirt and starts to push on it.

Sora screams in pain and the nurse stops, “I’m not sure what's wrong with her, but I think she needs to go to the hospital.”

I watched as the emergency response people slip Sora out of the school without causing too much commotion.

 

When school ended I rushed to the hospital just messaging the guys that I’m checking up on a friend.

I walk into the hospital and find my way too Sora’s room to find her asleep. I walk to her side and tap her hand and she wakes up.

“Ilhoon what are you doing here?”

“I was worried about you,” I tell her.

She smiles, “It seemed that there was something up with my pancreas, but it’s all fine now. Can you keep this a secret from the guys if anything say a bad period or something.”

“When you get better how about we take you out shopping and complete the bet you won.”

She smiles at me as she nods her head, “Yeah that sounds amazing.”